Kidnapped

By TheseLittleThings

I was kidnapped. It was an April Fools joke. They thought I was someone else. Now I have to live with them. I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Sixteen

9.3K 65 8
By TheseLittleThings

Chapter Sixteen;

"I can't believe you're Niall's girlfriend." A girl said walking up to me, handing me her copy of 'The New Me'. I signed it and smiled.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked.

"Good." She smiled, "You two are super cute together." She smiled.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled, handing her the CD back. She smiled and walked away. It was a few hours before we'd gone through everyone. I was excited to get to my concert. We closed up the tables and then made our way to the van. I sat in the back with Niall and Shelby. In front of us was Harry and Ari, being very close, along with Daisy chilling and texting. In front of them was Lou, Liam, and Zayn joking around.

"Are you excited?" Niall asked. This was my first solo concert, and I was a nervous wreck.

"Excited, nervous, all that jazz. But, yes, I'm really excited." I smiled. "You'll have to sing with me at least once!" I said. 

"Can we all dance during one of your songs?" Harry asked, turning around to face me. I laughed.

"You guys can be my superheroes and villains when I sing 'Superhero'." I smiled.

"I call being Superman!" Louis yelled. We laughed and the boys all claimed their superhero to dress up as. I texted my clothing designer and asked her to pick up some superhero costumes along with some villains. She agreed and went to get them. We had Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Captain America, Cheetah, The Incredible Hulk, and Spiderman. Really there was only one villan. She said that was all she could find. 

We finally made it to the arena. It was already packed and there was still 2 hours left. We all walked to the dressing rooms. The guys had one, and us girls had one.Ari dressed up as Wonder Woman, Shelby as Cheetah, and Daisy as Catwoman. I wasn't dressed as one since the song says 'I'm no superhero.' So it would be best not to.

I finished getting my hair done. It was being curled and now I was having my makeup done. There was a knock on the door. Jasmine, my hair stylist, opened it. Outside was Niall, in his Batman costume. I started laughing. He frowned, "Does it look that bad?" He asked.

I smiled, "No! You look adorable." I laughed. He smiled. He handed me the flowers that he was holding.

"I know, it's cheesy but I thought I would bring you these." He smiled. There were roses, daisies, carnations, and almost every flower you could think of, every color of the rainbow too.

"Aw! Niall, thanks." I smiled.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "Well, I'm needed, so I will leave you to getting ready and good luck!" He said. I stood up and gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Niall." I smiled. He smiled back, before walking out.

Jasmine looked at me, "Are you two dating?" She smiled.

"Haven't you heard about Kialler?" I smiled, it was yet another nickname that the fans have given us. They were very supportive about me and Niall. I honestly thought that they would hate me. 

"I think I did, but I thought it was a rumor." She said, finishing my makeup. I was called on stage and I stood on my platform. I was rased up to ground level. 

"How are we doing tonight!" I asked. There was so many screams you would seriosuly think it was like a gang bang or something. I smiled as I came up to ground level. "I have a great show for you! With two special guests! One Direction is one!" I said, which caused more screams. I smiled, "And the other is super secret, I don't even know who it is! They wouldn't tell me!" I laughed. "Are we ready to get this started!" I asked.

"The first song I'll be singing is one by my favorite singer, Cher Lloyd!" I said. The music started playing.

"No playa boi can win my lo-ove, Its sweetness that I'm thinking of. Them boys always acting so mean, hands down in the dirt don't come clean, like a hole and a 3 letter donkey, do-do -do-do-do-do donkey. Ring the bell let me teach you something cause your mama never taught you nothing, call Pharral you keep on fronting f-f-f-f-f-f-fronting. Listen up, tur-tur-turn it up, lis-lis-listen up,tur-tur-tur it up.No playa boi can win my lo-ove,Its sweetness that I'm thinking of,he gotta lean in a gangsta stance,he needa rock all the sickest brandsand give you love not bad romance. I'llmake a move nothing left to chanceso don't you mess with me.Cant touch me liar I'm fireyou and all your tricks expiredyour ride really needs new tires room broom broom broom broom broom tiresyou like my kicks let me kick ya. Like a Twilight fan I'ma bite yaturn around let me see love get ya.Listen up,tur-tur-turn it up,lis-lis-listen up,tur-tur-tur it up.No playa boi can win my lo-ove,Its sweetness that I'm thinking of,he gotta lean in a gangsta stance,he needa rock all the sickest brands,and give you love not bad romance,i'll make a move nothing left to chance,so dont you mess with me.Baby gotta get real,ima have to feel,baby gotta get real,yeah go and get real.No playa boi can win my lo-ove,Its sweetness that im thinking of,he gotta lean in a gangsta stance,he needa rock all the sickest brands,and give you love not bad romance.i'll make a move nothing left to chance.No playa boi can win my lo-ove,Its sweetness that im thinking of,he gotta lean in a gangsta stance,he needa rock all the sickest brands,and give you love not bad romance,i'll make a move nothing left to chance.So dont you mess with me."

I finished and I smiled.  "Next I will have my three best friends, and One Direction joining me on stage!" I laughed. They all ran up in their costumes! I laughed.  "So, I bet you're wondering who's under the masks." I laughed. "Well you can tell that Louis is Superman!" I smiled. 

"Supermaaaannnn!!!" He cried. I laughed and went to Spiderman. 

"Your Spiderman's gotta be.." I said. "Harry Styles!" 

"At your service ma'am!" He smiled taking my hand and kissing it. I chuckled and went to Captain America.

"Your Captian America is!" I smiled, "Your very own, Zayn Malik!" I laughed.

He flexed his muscles and smiled. "You're right mad'am!"

I walked over to Batman and Hulk, "And I bet you're wondering who these lovely guys are? Well, it's none other than Niall James Horan, and Liam James Payne!" I said. They were showing off some Niam action.

"These lovely ladies are Arianna, Daisy, and Shelby!" I said pointing at them. 

The music started playing and I started singing, with everyone dancing behind me. Inbetweeners dance, and all Lou's special dance moves were there.

"I loved you, and loved you 
With all that's in my power 
I was used and abused 
Til I was sweet and sour 

I kissed you, I kissed you 
And gave you all my sugar 
You knew that I'd be useless 
If I let you know what you were to me 
I thought it would be okay 
We shared everything, no way 

And I told you, 
I told you how I was such a sad case 
You said you could save me 
I'm doing the saving 

Went to sleep with superhero 
And woke up with villain 
Killing, killing my love 
Oh what happened? 
Don't know what happened 
You got me fighting 
Like wonder woman 

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight 
I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights 
And I can't fly-y-y 
I'm no, I'm no superhero 
Oh, oh, oh 
I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight 
I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights 
And I can't fly-y-y 
I'm no, I'm no superhero 

Oh no, don't know what happened. 
Don't know what happened 

I keep trying and trying 
To wrap my head around it 
Cryin so can't let 
Nobody see how I'm actin 

You hurt me, you hurt me 
And no not physically 
Ain't got no bumps and bruises to show people 
What your doin to me 

I thought it would be okay 
But you see, I heard everything you said 
And I knew it, 
I knew that you'd turn out to be a sad case 
You said you could save me 
I'm doing the saving 

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight 
I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights 
And I can't fly-y-y 
I'm no, I'm no superhero 
Oh, oh, oh 
I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight 
I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights 
And I can't fly-y-y 
I'm no, I'm no superhero 

You got me using all my kungfu tricks (tricks) 
Hit em' with the roundhouse kick, to the temple 
1234, Hung-Ha-Ho! 
TKO, Taekwondo 
You know, when you see that 
Hand go 'Chop! ' 
Everything stops, the flows so hot 
Like steam from a coffee pot 

Rush hour, no traffic 
No Jet Lei, just Jackie 
You actin like you stay behind, go re-up up on your classes 
You old fake, ole wanna be superman 
Give Clark Kent back his glasses man 
I hit you with the judo kick so fast 
You looked back like "What happened?" 

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight 
I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights 
And I can't fly-y-y 
I'm no, I'm no superhero 
Oh, oh, oh 
I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight 
I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights 
And I can't fly-y-y 
I'm no, I'm no superhero." 

 I finished and we ran offstage to change. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, eloping me in a hug. I spun around to find Niall, a smirk on his face. 

I started laughing, "Niall, I can't take you serious in that costume!" I giggled.

He smiled, "I know. Hey, wanna sing a song together?" He smiled.

I nodded and he told me what song. "Sounds good!" I laughed.

The music started playing and Niall and I walked out and I started singing.

"Da da da da dum dum ba dum dum 

Da da da da dum dum ba dum dum 

Baby you the best cause you worked me out 
I keep building walls up but you tear 'em down 
I'm fighting I don't wanna like it 
But you know I like it 
But you know I like it, Like it, Like it 

Used to always think I was bulletproof 
But you got an AK and your blowing through 
Explosive You don't even know it 
I want you to know it 
I want you to know it, know it, know it 

All of them other boys can walk away 
They ain't even in the game 
Cause they know that you own it 
You got this swag, you got this attitude 
Wanna hear you say my name 

Cause you got me Flying, with ur love 
Shining, with ur love 
Riding, with ur love 
I feel like I'm on top of the world with ur love 
One hit, with ur love 
Can't quit, with ur love 
So sick, but so what 
I feel like I'm on top of the world 
With ur love 

Everybody wants what I got with you, 
Cause I'm standing on top with a killer view 
Inspired Feeling like a million 
I'm one in a million 
I'm one in a million, million, million 

I ain't even here I'm in outer space 
Like I'm Venus Your Mars In the Milky Way 
It's crazy What you're doing to me 
How you do it to me How you do it to me, to me, to me 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/cher+lloyd/with+ur+love_20978613.html ] 
All of them other boys can walk away 
They ain't even in the game 
Cause they know that you own it 
You got this swag, You got this attitude 
Wanna hear you say my name 

Cause you got me Flying, with ur love 
Shining, with ur love 
Riding, with ur love 
I feel like I'm on top of the world with ur love 
One hit, with ur love 
Can't quit, with ur love 
So sick, but so what I feel like I'm on top of the world 
With ur love." I finished and Niall started singing.

"You got it yeah, yeah you got it 
I could slow it down Speed it up 
How you want it girl All night long 
And I don't even care If you sing my songs wrong 
1st date, 1st base 
2nd date, 2nd base 
3rd date, you're looking at me funny 
You got a hard shell But the middle's so yummy." He smiled, I giggled and he chuckled before I started singing again.

"Flying Baby I'm shining baby 
I'm riding with ur love 
One hit baby I can't quit baby 
I'm so sick but so what 
Flying Baby I'm shining baby 
I'm riding with ur love 
One hit baby I can't quit baby I'm so sick but so what 

Flying, with ur love 
Shining, with ur love 
Riding, with ur love 
I feel like I'm on top of the world with ur love 
One hit, with ur love Can't quit, with ur love 
So sick, but so what I feel like I'm on top of the world 
With ur love 

Da da da da dum dum ba dum dum 
Da da da da dum dum ba dum dum." I finished and hugged him and the crowd cheered. We smiled before waving and running off.

"That was awesome, Niall!" I smiled, "Even though you got a small part." I said.

"Anything was good as long as I'm with you." He smiled.

I smiled and realized that I have two more songs to go. "I've got to go." I said. I hugged him and ran back onstage.

"You ready for another!" I asked. They screamed in response. I sang Dub On The Track, with rapping by Zayn and Niall. It was pretty funny. I laughed through most of it. After I was finished I was singing 'Grow Up.' Supposedly this is where my special guest comes in.

"We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Tell the DJ turn it up real loud 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday 

I got a flow that'll make you drop 
I got a flow that'll make you pop 
I got a flow that'll make your mother and your father call the cops 

We're gonna make this thing go blow, we gotta system overload 
We're gonna be the generation that makes everything explode 
And when I say explode I don't mean that we're using bombs 
We're doing stuff that we don't ever have to tell our mums 
Love this life we got, we got it all up in a bomb 
Paperchasin' yeah we're buying anything we want 

Somehow, some way 
We're gonna have it our way 
We don't give a what, what you say 
No we don't 

We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Tell the DJ turn it up real loud 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday 

We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Show everybody who runs this town 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday 

Do ya? Do ya? Do ya know what I mean? 
I'm a princess, I don't wanna be the queen 
Please don't say a thing Mr. Bean 
Every time you talkin' makes me wanna scream 

I dunno what you heard about me 
Don't make me hold up my pinky 
I'ma finish off all these MC's 
Like there were my cuppa tea 

I gotta flow that'll make you drop 
I gotta flow that'll make you pop 
I gotta flow that'll make your mother and your father, call the cops 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/cher+lloyd/grow+up_20978618.html ] 
Somehow, some way 
We're gonna have it our way 
We don't give a what, what you say 
No we don't 

We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Tell the DJ turn it up real loud 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday 

We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Show everybody who runs this town 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday." I stopped and gasped when I saw who walked on stage. 

"Bulls-eye again 
I got 'em in a target 
Put 'em in a pocket 
Put 'em on a market 
That's the way we did 
You can see the way 
I walk and I talk 
Every time I show up, I got 'em sprung, 
I don't wanna grow up, forever young. 
Oh, I never wanna leave ya, better believe me, 
Trust me girl your the one. 

Gonna make all the people get up pump their fist, 
When they hear the beat, gonna jump like this, 
Leaning their body all around, and then they gotta turn and twist. 
I guess it's time for pictures in my close-up, 
I can do this to infinity, I pray I never grow up." They finished and I was sitting there shocked. Cher Lloyd had just walked out on stage.

"We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Show everybody who runs this town 
No we'll never grow up 

And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday 

We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Tell the DJ turn it up real loud 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday 

We ain't ever gonna grow up 
We just wanna get down 
Show everybody who runs this town 
No we'll never grow up 
And if we had our way 
We would do this everyday!" We both sang the ending. I saw so happy and shocked. I swear I peed my pants when she walked out. She walked over and hugged me. 

"Give it up for Katie!" She smiled.

I smiled and we ran offstage. "Oh my God. I think I'm gonna die." I said. Niall hugged me.

"Like your surprise?" He asked.

"You knew about this!" I asked.

He nodded, "I set it up." He smiled.

"No, no you didn't!" I said.

"I did." He laughed.

"Niall!" I yelled hugging him.

"Now, Cher, meet Katie, Katie meet Cher." He said. She hugged me once again.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" She said, "Niall wouldn't stop talking about you!" She giggled.

"It's nice to meet you!" I said. "I really love your music!" I said.

"I really love your voice." She smiled.

Cher and I kept talking all the way back to the tour bus, we exchanged numbers and we headed to Colorado. Oh my, was this a fun filled day? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
140K 6.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...