[R18] My Step Brother

Oleh Yochiin

[THIS STORY IS NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS] After losing his father, Meiko, a 21 yr old virgin moved to her mom's... Lebih Banyak

CONTENT WARNING & CHARACTERS (18+ ONLY)
1: The First Meeting
2: How it started
3: At the kitchen
4: Parent's Past
5: Drunked
6: Bestfriend's feelings
7: Blindfolded
8: Video chat
9: Irritate
10. Family Outing
11: Beach
12: Beach's CR
13: Private Room
14: The day i lost my first (Part 1)
15: The Day I lost my first (Part 2)
16: Guilt
17: Shower Room
18: Professor
19: Car SX
21. Her Bestfriend
22. Study x Confession?
23. Bestfriend's Confession
24. Comfort Sex
25. Caught in the act
26. Field Trip
27. The Pool incident
28. Back home Sex
29. Exchange Student
30. His first day on her school
31. Bestfriend's Plan
32: Move out
33: A deal with sex in exchange
34: Storage Room
35: Bestfriend's Request
36: Blackmailed for a Sex
37: Bestfriend's First time
38: Strange Feelings
39: Encounters & Apology
40: His change of heart
41: A Terrifying moment & Her decision
42: First night back home
43: Perceived but Unaccepted feelings
44: Acceptance
A/N: Votes needed + Pairings photo ❤️
45: His Confession
46: Broken-hearted
47: Distance between us
48: A Realization of her feelings
49: Drugged & 'Insincere' Confession
50. Mutual Feelings
51. Making love
52. A Memorable Night

20: His POV

32.6K 319 131
Oleh Yochiin

A/N: It's time for Keiji's POV. Be prepared for grammar errors! Wahahaha ignore nyo nalang okay? Shatap nalang kayo at magbasa hahaha. PS: may mga changes of words, or scenes pa po after ma publish.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

"You're not hangin around with us lately bro, you up for something or...?"

Brandon Morris asked. He's a pure american with a shitty blonde hair, one of my close friends, together with John Harris, an african-american.

They're the people I hang around with lately especially on bars or night clubs. Actually, I met them on the same bar as we are currently in right now, and is our current favorite spot.

Seems like we have the same taste when it comes to girls, so we always agree on the same thing.

"Yeah, you could say that.."

I answered plainly and took a sip of a limited edition Château D'quem. Expensive as hell but suits my taste.

It's almost twelve in the midnight, I decided to go out cause I missed going to clubs, It's one of my hobbies.

Ever since I met meiko, I usually don't have time to go out in these kind of place, or maybe I did have time but I prefer not to go.

"Haha, I wonder what are you up to? Something good happened?"

I smirked as I thought of Meiko.. Well, It was really entertaining having her around.

Right when I was about to say something, a girl came over to our seats..

My eye scanned her whole figure from head to toe.. I immediately swallowed when my 'son' felt hungry and uncomfortable.. It looks like it wants to devour the person before me..

Dammit.. I'm itching to fuck her already.. It'll be bad if she wants these guys over me.

She greeted us with a wide smile on her face, John invited her for a drink but she declined..

I frowned with her response. Seriously? She shouldn't have gone to our table if she doesn't have any plans playing with us.

"Why not? Too bad, you're really sexy and definitely worth the night.."

Brandon said while slowly moving his hands towards her butt and gently squeezed it..

Damn, what a waste. So she doesn't have plans playing with us, guess I should look around after our drink..

I was minding my own business, Ignoring her cause I lost interest when she declined John's offer to drink with us... But she suddenly wrapped her arms around me which made me a bit startled as I wasn't expecting her to do so.

".. Sorry but I prefer this guy here, he's definitely my type. Actually, I often see him here before and I didn't have time to approach him cause other girls always preceded me. So guess what, I'm lucky today.."

S-shit?

That was unexpected!

"Seems like the fun is yours keiji" Brandon said while grinning.

"As always. Dammit you prick, You're really a stealer. You didn't even said or do anything yet girls always approach you!"

"It's not my fault that I'm more good looking than you two bastards"

I was kidding when I said that, they're pretty much good looking, brandon is a model and John is a rising actor but they'll never beat me in terms of looks.

"Well, Enjoy the fcking night, asshole!"

They laughed and continued drinking.

I stared at her and smirked. How can I decline a girl like her?

Before I can even do anything, She immediately made her way to my lips and I responded back.. of course.

"Woohh, don't tell me you'll do it here?" Brandon.

"Hahaha, why not dude. That would be exciting. A Free live porn featuring Keiji Aihara, haha! Why don't we film this and upload on sites? We can earn some damn money hahahaha" John.

"Well, I don't mind. Hahaha" Brandon.

They're crazy...

I ignored them, She moved from her position to sit on my lap without stopping from kissing me... I groped her breast while we're at it.

The way she's grinding on me made my thing alive..

Fck.. I'm getting hard..

This reminds me of...

The time when I did it with meiko on the backseat..

Meiko?

.

Shit?!?!

What the hell? Why am I thinking about her?!

I suddenly feel lousy... It felt like all my arousal has just disappeared like a damn bubble.

?!?!!

What the fck is happening?!

She stopped when she felt that I wasn't responding to her kiss anymore..

Seriously.. what the fck is going on?"

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Sorry.. L-let's do it next time.."

Fck, 'son'! Why aren't you getting up!

I was about to get us a room!

Dammit!

"I can give you a blow, I'm good at it. I'll definitely get you in the mood again. Come on, I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I really want to taste this biggie so bad.. "

She said with a seductive look while touching mine but felt nothing. What the hell? Really, what the hell?!

"No thanks.. Maybe next time will do"

She rolled her eyes on me. "Whatever, I can still see you here again and I'll make sure i won't miss the chance. Bye cutie!"

She took a peck on my lips before she left.

"What the heck dude?!" John almost screamed out of shock.

"Bro, the hell is wrong with you?! That was a huge catch! We even let you pass bastard!" Brandon.

"I don't know dammit. I remember something and.. I suddenly feel flaccid.."

Nawalan ako ng gana, just from thinking about that time.

What the hell is going on with me?

"Haha the fck?! Don't tell me you shift types bro? Someone like that doesn't turn you on anymore?" John.

I lighted up a cigarette I grabbed from my pocket and smoked. Maybe I'm just not feeling well or maybe nababaguhan lang ako. It's been a week since I fucked someone other than meiko afterall.

"Well, yeah but----"

"But what?"

I felt the urge to tell them about Meiko, besides, It has something to do with her that's why I lose my reaction to the girl earlier.

"There's this girl though.."

They suddenly stopped and sat closer to me.. I know this shit is gonna happen.

"What?! Y-you already found someone?!" Brandon.

"Shit, It's not like that. I don't like her that way or anything. Can you just let me explain first? Dammit."

It's actually my first time to talk about a girl so I kinda understand why they suddenly feel intrigued but it's not kind of a big deal for me though.

"Then..?"

I talked to them about meiko, I only said necessary things about it.

They wonder what's gotten into me cause damn I've been into aggressive types before, I mean you know, girls who are very experienced and good in bed, they turn me on easily.. and sometimes I let them lead the sex but my taste somehow changed when I met meiko...

Meiko is really innocent and pure. I never met someone like her... She got a very interesting reactions, she's denial and really not honest in bed... She always says no and resist but deep down inside, she really wants it.. and that's just so fcking cute.

She's a complete opposite from girls I met and had sex with.

I wonder if all virgins act like this? I've never done it with one before.

Damn, this makes me feel like a complete sadist but shit, I just can't fcking help being hard on her especially when she's making those erotic and vulnerable faces withour her knowing it..

I just... fcking wanna see her cry on pleasure. I want her to want me and I know soon enough, she won't fcking need anyone else but me...

.. Damn I'm really a sadist afterall.

Ah.. Right.. She doesn't know I'm here by the way... and there's no reason for me to tell her where I'm going.

We continued talking and drinking. I'm really bothered about what happened lately. I was thinking about the time when I did it with meiko at the backseat then suddenly, I lose my reaction with that hot girl.

She's 101% hot and sexy, literally one of the sexiest girl I've ever seen here so It's impossible to happen.

Does that mean I won't fcking react unless it's meiko? Haha, No damn way.

Well, I did say something that I wouldn't fck another girl unless it's her but that was only an excuse to get what I want. Her virginity.

I wasn't even damn serious about it.. It was all just a fcking lie to get her. And she on the other hand, is so innocent that she got carried away by a little manipulation.

Me? Won't fck another girl and stick to a single person? That's impossible.

If that's the case, then let's try hooking up with another girl and if I don't react to them then I'm basically fcked up.

"I'll be back if i can"

"Haha, we already know what happened to you dude if you didn't return" John.

I smirked then left our table and went to the dance floor while holding a bottle of alcohol. There are too many tourists jamming on the music, I can't see any locals..

I can't even hear a single word because of the music bangin on the whole bar.

There are way too many hot girls to fck with tonight. It's been hell of a week since I last did this type of shit..

I was jammin on the music when a blonde girl suddenly approached me. She gave me a seductive look while walking towards me, she look like she want something from me and i already know what it is...

I drank my alcohol while looking at her.

She suddenly turned her back into me and started dancing while grinding in front of me.

I was a bit shocked when she started bending her back, grinding her butt into mine...

Shit..

Of course, I'll play along so I put the bottle at the table to the side of me and groped her butt while she's doing her thing..

Damn, she's so good...

She raised her dress, revealing her sexy undies and her full butt...

I bit my lip with the view that is in front of me..

But I don't know why..

..the fuck, I can't get to the mood. I can't just get it hard!

Dammit!!!

I left her without any hesitation and went to my car. I took a piece of cigarette out of my pocket and smoked my feelings out.

I let out a plenty of smoke and stared at my car's ceiling while leaning my head against the seat.

Seriously, what the fck is happening to me..

"K-kasalanan mo lahat to keiji... kaya sana.. s-sana panagutan mo lahat ng nangyayari sakin... dahil sayo.."

Shit!

Wtf was that?

Why does it suddenly pops out of my head? Dammit!

I throw the cigarette out of the window and started my car's engine.

After driving back home, I parked my car and went inside our house.

I don't know. I just kinda feel frustrated today. First, I can't fcking get my dick hard. Second, it's all because of meiko. Atleast that's what I think.

It's been a week since we did it in the backseat, after that incident, she's been acting really damn weird.

She's somehow distancing herself from me, I really don't get it, Its like, she wants to approach me but she can't. I mean, for fuck's sake I caught her watching me from a distance and whenever I stare back, she'll act weird and tried to avoid me.

Now it's been hell of a week since i touched her and you know me, I can't fcking live without doing anything sexual so I went to club to fck and let this liquid out since meiko won't let me do her.

I kinda had a hunch why she's acting like that..

She's just couldn't believe what she did that time and she's damn embarassed to approach me after what happened.

Like that is the fcking first time, We've had sex a couple of times now, but she's still not used to it.

But I'm just going to play along with her act.

It's almost two o' clock in the morning, been a while since i went home around this hour huh..

After entering, I closed the door and locked it.

I was about to take a walk up to my room when my fcking soul almost fcking left my damn body when meiko suddenly appeared in front of me.

Shit. That really scared the shit out of me on the inside.

But Why is she here? Why is she still awake at this hour? More importantly.. Is she waiting for me?

If yes then why would she wait for me when she's the one that avoided me in the first place?

Does it mean that my plan is working? Yeah, my plan.. and that is, I'll avoid her too for her to come to me. I know she can't resist it and she's going to seek for my touch.

"Meiko? why are you still awake? Do you even know what time is it?"

She didn't answer me, I kinda startled when she grabbed my polo shirt.

"S-san ka galing..? Akala ko ba hindi mo na gagawin yun sa ibang babae? B-bakit mo ko iniiwasan?"

She's staring at me as if she's about to cry..

Fck.. Seeing her like this is making my body feel hot.

I need to control my shit.. Besides, I'm liking what's happening right now. Seems like my plan is not that bad at all.

Now, let the game begin. I already know the possible outcome of this..

"Meiko.. I said something like that but you know, I just kinda missed my old ways. And what are you saying, I'm avoiding you? You're the one who's been acting strange lately. Surprisingly, you approached me today. Why's that?"

It took long before she responded, she stared at me straight into my eyes looking like she's about to cry or something.

Damn meiko, just looking at you like that, my body wants to do you so bad..

I just wanna push her down and do her hard but thankfully, I know how to manage and control myself.

"Bakit ka ba ganyan? K-keiji.."

She's slowly falling for it... She's starting to need me..

I was about to respond when I saw tears slowly filling up her eyes..

Even though I know why the fck she's acting like this.. Why does she have to cry over this matter?!

Can't we just fcking have sex with each other and do it with othe people too? It's not that big deal.

"Meiko--what-- what did i do?"

I asked her. I'm playing dumb right now though.. cause I already know why.

She gripped my polo shirt tightly and burried her face in it.

"Sagutin mo nalang ako please.. B-bakit keiji? Bakit ka ganyan?.. Ginawa mo ba yun sa ibang babae? D-diba sabi mo hindi mo na gagawin yun?"

Shit..

Is it really the reason why she's crying? I'm sure she already know why. Because that's just me.

I just can't be contented, I'm good with sweet talks, playing games and manipulate people, It's not my fault if she got carried away with it.

Yeah, I know i'm cruel, but it's my life and I'm having fun.

As selfish as it is, I did all of this for my own satisfaction but i didn't know she'll make a big deal out of it.

I have no damn idea that she would easily react with things, she can be lewd and oversensitive with a kind soul. I just don't know how to handle her, I thought it will be a sex without responsibilities but here she is, crying, asking why am i like this.

I've hurt and ditched many girls, cause after the sex, they'll start acting like they're my girlfriend or something, show some sort of liking and affection towards me and that's the thing I hate the most. I don't want that to happen, I don't want commitments, not now.

But for meiko's case, it's different. I don't understand her, but there's only one thing i know, i want her so damn bad in bed and i want to do her whenever i want until i've had enough.

I'm gonna do her and i'm gonna do it with other girls if i want to.

I'm really cruel, i know. Cause i fck without caring one's feelings. I use and fck girls to satisfy me and provide my wants without feelings. I only do sex, not love.

I'm used having sex without commitments with the one i've fcked with. In short, i had a lot of sex with strangers, as well as sex friends.

You know, you'll both fck whenever you want to, but no topic other than sex.

If i want you, then i'll do everything to have you and get what i want. Even by force. Weither you like it or not. I don't care about your feelings, as long as i get what i want.

That's just me. That's me towards meiko. Even if she's my step sister, I don't really care though. She turn me on so i'll do everything to get what i want from her.

And how many years has it been? Since i was like this?

My sex drive is hella insane. I can even go for 24 rounds a day haha.

Truth be told, the reason why is because of what happened to me back when i was young, 8 years old to be exact.

I helped a girl with the same age as me way back and she suddenly kissed me on the lips as 'thanks', she said that in their country, it is one way on thanking someone, to kiss them. She's not from philippines that's why.

Ever since that, i started being curious. That was my first time someone kissed me on the lips, i was very young that time and it feels weird.

Because of my curiousity, i started reading and searching about sexual contents, articles or anything related about sexual activities and that leads me to pornographic sites haha, at the age of 10, I start watching porns and become addicted into it..

I actually lost my virginity during my first year in high school..

And this is me now, a perverted sex maniac with an insane sex drive.

Back to the main thing..

"Tell me what did I do wrong meiko."

She's still clinging into my shirt...

"A-anong ginawa m-mo saken keiji?"

She raised her head and stared at me with wet eyes.

Somehow.. This is making me excited... It seems like my plan is working...

Now, let's act cold and see what she will do next..

"I'm sorry, I'm going to my room. It's already late."

I walked pass by her and went to my room.

Nakaharap ako ngayon sa salamin ng kwarto ko. I wonder what's wrong with my dick today?

I took my upper clothes off and put it to the side. I was about to go lay in my bed when the door suddenly opened, then I saw meiko entering my room with a gloomy face, she's still crying?

Shit.. I knew it.

I know that this will happen.

Next, she's going to beg me to do her.

The reason she's all acting weird is because of me. She's falling into my trap without realizing it. Sooner, she may not be able to go on a day without my touch.

"You're probably in the wrong room meiko, this is my room. Not yours"

Let's see what will she say next.

"Alam ko.."

"Then why are you-----"

I stopped from talking when I saw her m slowly walking towards me.

"Sabi mo diba na ako lang yung gagawan mo ng ganito.. S-San ka nanggaling..?"

She said with a teary eyes.

The hell is this..?

"Meiko, you know i'm just doing what you want me to do, clearly, you were avoiding me after we did it in the backseat and i don't know why, so don't expect me to just chase you all along, you want me being cold, you want me to stay away from you, so i'm giving you what you want."

"K-kasi... n-nahihiya ako sa mga sinabi ko nun.. Keiji, h-hindi ko akalain na masasabi ko yun kaya iniiwasan kita, pero..."

"Do you-----"

She held my face and kissed me which made me a bit shocked..

I didn't respond to her, I'm not yet done playing with this dumb game so I simply closed my lips.

She made me fcking dry for a week, don't expect me to give myself up that easily. Maybe just a lil bit of effort will do.

Because of that, she stopped and looked at me with an upset face. Ah... she's really expecting me to respond..

It took a couple of seconds before she broke her stare and sighed.. then stared right into my eyes with a serious look on her face..

I don't know what's going on with her mind right now but i'm liking this..

She suddenly walked
towards me, which made me move backwards until napaupo ako sa kama..

I was damn surprised when she pushed me down to my bed and held my shoulders. On top of that, she's on my top.

Haha, What are you going to do now, meiko?

"Please... D-do it.. with me..."

I smirked.

Bullseye.

Ah.. Right what I expected. 

So my plan did work out in the end. I never thought this day would come, where meiko is the one who's gonna beg me to do her...

Now, let me just tease her a lil bit before I devour her..

"Do you know what you're saying? I'll give you time to take those words back before you regret it."

"Hindi.. hindi ko babawiin yun!"

"Where are your concerns at?"

She didn't say any words. Oh, so she's still feeling concerned about-----

?

What the?!

She suddenly kissed me.

And what the hell?!

Is she trying to put her tongue inside me? I pushed her to the side and switched our positions, now i'm on the top of her.

Damn... I made her like this..

"Keiji..T-touch me.. please..." She said with an erotic face..

Fck! My patience is gone out of nowhere.

If she's the one asking for it how can I say no?!

"If you insist.." I said and kissed her..

I opened my eyes while we're kissing, she do look like she's looking forward to it just by the way she responds...

Dammit..

She's starting to breath heavily, she really can't do long and hard kisses so I paused for a bit.

"B-bakit ka tumigil..?"

Shit.. Does she even know what she's saying?!

She really do know how to fcking turn me on without even fcking trying..

"Then strip."

She followed what I said without any hesitation on her actions.. I remember how she's all embarassed just from being naked in front of me before but now, she easily stripped her clothes off with me.

I stared at her body for awhile, and for fck's sake, It's really damn beautiful. It never fails to make my buddy alive.

Her waist is so small yet her front is opposite...

I pulled her close to me and kissed her chest then sucked it all over... Using both of my hands, I groped it and sucked her nipples like a hungry infant. I sucked it as if I wanted some milk to come out from it.

She wasn't holding back her moans, so I teased her more by bitting it softly.

I wet my fingers with my tongue before having its way down on her.. my mouth went from her nipples to her mouth, without stopping from kissing, I kept my hand busy from rubbing her.

"Aaahhh----keiji---"

Ah.. I missed this damn much to the point that my tongue is itching to taste her..

I can even feel mine twitching just from touching her thing.. It's been a week since I did this..

"Hmmm----"

I slowly moved my kisses down to her lower part.. Her body was trembling because it knew what I was about to do, and that only makes me eager to do it immediately so I did what I had to do..

"Aaahhh!----"

I sucked and played with her clit using my tongue and licked it all over til she moaned loudly.. I'm confident with my skills so i'm not surprised...

I wanna make this fast cause my dick is already itching to enter her.

I had my tongue explore it around before I felt my thing being uncomfortable.

Fck! I want to do her already!

"Shit meiko.. Can I enter now? I-I can't anymore.."

She nodded while covering her mouth with her arms...

I held my thing and slowly tried to enter her and shit, It's still so fcking tight..

"aaahhh-----"

I saw her covering her mouth in order to not make any noise.

When it's finally in, I began thrusting it quickly. I've been impatient for a fcking week...

"Ahhh------!!"

She moaned so loud while I bang her insides.. then held my face and kissed me while i did it...

"Hmmm------"

Shit.. It feels so fcking good!

"Ahhhh----"

Her moans made me even more hard...

Dammit..

"Fck.."

I thrust her even more deeper, now, she's calling my name between her moans. It really is a music to my ear, out of all moans I heard, hers is probably the sexiest...

"Aaahhh! Keiji!!"

When I saw her thing dripping cum, I rubbed it while thrusting into her..

Dammit..

I continued from fucking her in this position before changing into another by holding her leg and rest it on my shoulders.

Never thought this could be very hot for my view..

I went back to my duty, fucking her to my body's content..

"Aaa----h!"

Shit, Meiko. Why does it feels so fcking good inside you?!!

"Fck!"

I went in deeper cause the thought of messing her deepest parts aroused me so much!

"Keiji---!! aaaaahh!!"

That's it.. Call my fcking name while I fuck you so damn bad!

It didn't took too long before I can feel my cum coming out..

When i felt that my cum is about to release, I fcked her damn rough and thrust it more damn deeper before pulling it out.

I went close to her and held her head for her to suck it.. She didn't declined and gladly take me to her mouth..

"I-it's coming out.."

I gripped her hair and controlled her head to make her suck it more faster..

When I feel like I was about to release, i choked her with it..

It's on her throat, Fcking hell, It's damn hot inside her mouth...

Shit.. If only I could do it longer, but I'm afraid she'll get her throat sore.

I thrust it deep inside her throat she's choking, coughing and struggling to breath, and that made me release all my fcking cum...

When I pulled it out, I realized the shit that I've done.

I came inside her mouth..

She was coughing after what I did..

I saw my cum dripping off her mouth.. and that's just so hot.

Damn.. so this is the cum i've been holding for a week... I would've last long if we often did it..

I looked at her, and she suddenly held my arm..

"Meiko?"

"Keiji... k-kahit ako nalang.. w-wag nalang sa iba.. p-please"

Damn... This is really exciting.

But I'm too bad and I play dirty. I can't really promise you meiko, but let's see..

"Yeah.."

For now, i'll just do whatever i wanna do with her since she finally agreed having sex with me whenever I want..

I'll give her the pleasure she's been seeking and asking for, in return, she'll give me her body.

I did got her in the end.

What keiji wants, keiji gets? Haha, how conventional...

"Do you want to go again?"

"Pero kaka------"

"I can still get it up but you'll have to blow me first. Is that fine?"

"S-sige.."

******

To be continued..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.2M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...
2.5M 98.7K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.
225K 4.1K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
1.7M 79.1K 56
[This is a GL story] Date started: March 24, 2017 Date completed: April 29, 2020 Additional chapters: Date Started: May 9, 2020 Date completed: July...