Bored ⚢ Billie Eilish

By Lucidwrites

"I hate you because I can't stop loving you..." In which two opposites attract. November Coleman has always... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ⚢
Chapter 2 ⚢
Chapter 3 ⚢
Chapter 4 ⚢
Chapter 6 ⚢
Chapter 7 ⚢
Chapter 8 ⚢
Chapter 9 ⚢
Chapter 10 ⚢
Chapter 11 ⚢
Chapter 12 ⚢
Chapter 13 ⚢
Face reveal 🥳
Chapter 14 ⚢
Chapter 15 ⚢
Cover update!
Chapter 16 ⚢
Chapter 17 ⚢
Chapter 18 ⚢ (M)
Chapter 19 ⚢ (M)
Chapter 20 ⚢
Chapter 21 ⚢
Chapter 22 ⚢
Chapter 23 ⚢
Chapter 24 ⚢
Chapter 25 ⚢
Chapter 26 ⚢
Chapter 27 ⚢
Chapter 28 ⚢
Chapter 29 ⚢
Chapter 30 ⚢
1k votes❤️
Chapter 31 ⚢
Facts about me 🌞
Chapter 32 ⚢
Sequel!
Update + thank you!

Chapter 5 ⚢

18.7K 549 576
By Lucidwrites

⚢ ⚢ ⚢

⚢ ⚢ ⚢
(AN she is so gorgeous how)

E-

Today Billie is coming over, yeah I know I want to freak out to. It's been a over month since I've first seen Billie and just over three weeks since that night she returned my phone.

The days are often Spent making fun of each other and sending each other memes 24/7. And the nights are us staying up on FaceTime and talking about our days and whatever else until one of us falls asleep. It's always Billie.

I'm not totally freaking out or anything that she's coming over, but I can't lie that a part of me it's slightly nervous to be in her presence. She's a nice person and she has a kind heart. But I can't help but feel intimidated.

The only thing I'm glad about is the fact that my parents aren't home, they never are. Which I guess is what they need to do to keep up with my house.

My house is big, too big for my liking. With over 7 bedrooms and such it's lonely when my parents aren't here. Even though it isn't much of a difference when they are.

I've never wanted to be like my parents, I hate their lifestyle. Instead of parenting they always seem to get a hundred dollar bill on my desk every single day. Even if they aren't even in town.

They've been doing it since my 13th birthday. And I haven't spent a dime of it. I just have a whole suitcase of money basically sitting under my bed and I haven't touched it to spend on myself.

I never chose this life, and I wouldn't have chose it if I even had a choice. When my parents are home they either totally ignore me or they scream at me because I'm not perfect. And I can't help it, no matter what I do they seem to constantly scream at me regardless of anything.

So I basically keep myself locked away in the library or in my room, reading, writing, singing. And they don't seem to bother me, I actually am starting to think that that's why they made the room into a home library. Just so I would spend all my time in here.

I hear a faint knock on the door, causing me to get up from my comfortable spot. I walk to the door and open it only to be greeted by Billie.

"Hey bil" I shyly tell her. she greets me back and steps in my house, she looks around the house almost in admiration.

She looks back at me with her blue eyes, the sight of that along with a closed mouth grin makes something go off inside me. I immediately get nervous, diverting my gaze away from her I stare at me feet.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders and looks around.

"Anything you want" she says. I smile as I lead her to my kitchen. I know that it might be a long shot and she might not want to do this but it's worth a try.

I start taking out pots pans and ingredients for dinner, she stares and smiles when she sees my freezer is full of pizza rolls.

I only glance at her for a quick second to see she has a confused look on her face. "What are you doing?" She questions

"You are helping me make dinner" I say to her as I throw her a random apron. She doesn't hesitate to put it on, I look up and see that I have her the one that says kiss the chef.

Haha very funny.

Me and Billie set up the stuff for the food and we leave the noodles boiling on low and head into the hallway.

"So show me the where that bookshelf that I always see" she says smiling.

"Is this your way of being nosey?" I ask her smiling smugly. She shrugs her shoulders and continues to look at me.

"Between me and you, I don't actually sleep in the house. I sleep in the tree house" I say to her.

"Tree house? You have a tree house too?" She asks surprised. I nod my head and make my way out the house.

The tree house is just one big space that was here when we moved into the house. I don't know what the people before used it for but I put in a bunch of shelf's and decided to call it my room.

As soon as I was done with the shelf's I shoved everything that I held close to my heart in that room. The winters aren't really that hard being in here, I connect a extension cord from the back of the house up to the tree house for a heater.

Our backyard extends into the woods, back father there is a huge gate but we still have a little bit of land. From the tree house to my back door it would be about 140 feet from the actual house. Which I'm glad is far back because I hate being anywhere around that house.

The thick trees almost cover the tree house at night, over the years I've put in a lot of thought about the treehouse. I've hung up weather proof lights on the trees towards the tree house. I've done everything so I can really spend days in the there if I wanted too.

I open my back door and she follows me out. We walk to the tree house and she looks up with her mouth wide open. I start to climb
Up the ladder and when I get to the top I push open the door. After I'm in she climes in and I close the door.

She stands and looks around the room. Her eyes trail across the hundreds of books that are shoved on the shelves.

[some of the room you can't see]

"So what do you call this place?, like is it a secret hideout or something?" She asks.

"It's my bedroom" I reply. She looks at me confused before she talks to me.

"Doesn't it get cold?" She wonders.

"Sometimes, but if that happens then I'll sit near the heater with my Blanket" I say to her, she nods her head.

"Wait but what if you want pizza rolls? You have to walk all the way back to get them?" She questions.

"I hide out in here for days, so I'm always prepared" I say walking over to a cabinet that my heater is near. I pull open the cabinet to show that I have a mini fridge and a microwave.

I pull open the fridge and show that I have 3 bags of 90 count tostinos pizza rolls, 4 monsters and chocolate.

"Damn, that's sick as hell" she remarks. I smile gently as I close it back up.

She sits on my bed and just continues to look around, her vibrant blue eyes are full of something, joy. I smile as I sit down next to her, just over a foot away.

"You know, your the first person to be here" I say to her. Her eyebrows scrunch at my comment and she tilts her head to the side.

"Really?, what about your friend" she wonders. I bite my lip lightly as I reply.

"Alena, yeah she uh actually doesn't know about this place. When we were younger we weren't allowed to go into the forest area" i say to her. "now we barely hang out so I've never showed her this place. It's not like I would want to anyways" I mutter. I hadn't even realized I said it until I heard it ring through my ears.

"Why?, I mean you guys seem pretty close I would have thought that she would know about this" she says looking around.

"I brought you here because I felt like you'd appreciate it, If Alena were here I know she'd be picking at my books and making fun of this place" I say looking down.

"I wouldn't do that" she says.

I look up to see her standing only a mere foot from me. Her blue eyes are now soft, her tough exterior is now gone and her mouth is curved into a slight smile.

"I know" I Lowly reply, almost like a whisper. I look up to be greeted by those same blue eyes.

The same blue eyes that caught me attention from the very beginning. Even if I didn't realize it.

——

how did you guys like it?

Don't forget to vote my loves!

I have hives right now and I feel like shit tbh. And y'all in the next few chapters there's going to be some juicy drama ;)

Night my loves xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.2K 32
This is a sequel to "A Billie Eilish Fanfic - Forced" please read my first book before you read this one. Billie has her day in court for almost kil...
142K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
156K 6.2K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...
146K 5.2K 32
When seventeen-year-old Olivia takes a midnight walk in the downtown streets of la with the intention of taking her own life, she meets someone she n...