♡ Love to Live ♡ Kang Daniel...

By Ryoniel

❝ Collection of Kang Daniel x reader's one-shot fanfictions ❞ More

Introduction & infos
N° 1: Graduation
N° 2: User's manual
N° 3: Love at first sight
N°4 : Dear...
N° 5: My mistakes diary
N° 6 : I'll remember
N° 7: Infinite times
N° 8: Married to an idol (part 1)
N° 8: Married to an idol (part 2)
N° 9: Reject me properly
N° 10: Jealousy

N° 11: My Girl

62 1 0
By Ryoniel

A/N: I wanted to make a small introduction to this fanfiction. Once again I was inspired by a song; this time it is up to "My Girl" of the sub-unit formed by two Japanese idols (Yamada Ryōsuke and Arioka Daiki).
First of all I must say that the characters in this story are:

Y/N... you readers in all your beauty and uniqueness 😉

Kang Daniel (as your boyfriend)

Park Jimin (as your best friend since you are young)

That said we can proceed! Enjoy 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Ah,You know what's up)
Give it up, give it up, yeah
I let you know she's my baby

Daniel Pov:
Give up Jimin. Even if you know Y/n since more time than me, even if you're her best friend and even if you have been in love with her for years and years, I want to let you know that I don't care about anything, because now she is mine. So give up, find a way to stop your feelings for her.

Give it up, give it up, yeah
I let you know she's my baby

Jimin Pov:
Daniel, I want to let you know that I don't care about anything you think and believe. Surrender, because she's been mine for a very long time and you can't do anything about it. I don't care if she has chosen you as her boyfriend now, because I care for her with all my heart and I will find a way to declare myself to her and to take her back. So surrender and leave. Return me what is mine.

Whatever is said, nothing will change
She's my girl (She's my girl)
She's my babe (She's my babe)
I won't hand you over My love

Daniel Pov:
I don't even care about what people, my fans and all the people who know me, will think or say... and above all I don't care what you say Jimin. Whatever may be said will certainly not change things, it will not change what is between me and Y/n because we are destined to be together, unites us a red thread of destiny, a thread that no one will ever break; not even you who are her best friend.

Don't worry Y/n, I have no intention of giving you to anyone! You are my one and true love, and as such I will protect and treasure you forever.

You know in between me and her
Can't you see?
Hindrances won't do

Jimin Pov:
What's up Daniel? Can't you see it? Can't you just see that between me and Y/n there is an even deeper bond than what binds you to her? It's just between me & her. Nobody can do anything about it, not even you who are her current boyfriend. Nothing can hinder us, Y/n... nothing and nobody will ever be able to divide us. Soon I will find a way to make you definitely mine, and from that moment on I will no longer allow anything and anyone, not even my insecurities, to interfere with our story. The obstacles will not stop me from coming to you, take you and take you away.

So just stop (just stop) and go (Just go)
We can't be separate (I don't really care)

Daniel Pov:
So Jimin this is the right time: stop and go away. Because Y/n and I can't be separated. You don't necessarily have to disappear from her life, but recognize what your real place is and the reason of that place, because you can never be anything more than her best friend.

Jimin Pov:
I don't really care...

More than anyone else close to me (Ah) I have decided to protect her (Yes)
I won't let her go (No) I won't give her up, Forever She is my baby

Daniel Pov:
I decided with all my power to protect her, to protect her at all costs. She is the most precious thing that I have in my life, my only reason for going on living. That's why, among all the people who are close to me, who support me every day, I decided to take care of her, and her only.

I will not let her go away from me, for any reason in the world. I will not let her go because she is and will always be my girl.

Because I can't just look at that dazzling smile

Jimin Pov:
I will never give up, Daniel, ever, you can forget it. Because I can't just stay away from her and look at her smiling face... I can't be quiet to watch her smile with you, while you take her away forever. I can't accept to be left aside to just look at her smile: I want to be the reason for her happiness.

Let's draw closer now (Listen up she is my...)

Daniel Pov:
Y/n... we continue to approach each other. Because only this is our true destiny: being together and being happy together, forever. There is no way to escape this destiny written within the stars... no one will ever ever hinder our journey towards our shining future together.

I won't hand her over to anyone else
Forever & ever
She's my girl
No matter what, nothing will change
Forever & ever
She's always my girl

Both Pov:
I will never give her to anyone, nobody else can ever hold her in his arms and call her love. Now and forever she will be just my girl.

No matter what happens in the future, what trials we will have to face, what scandals we should endure... nothing will ever change our relationship and above all our love, because it is eternal. Our souls were destined to meet again and to reunite in this life as well as in the next thousand's ones.

Ah, you know no matter how much words you lined up
Can't you see? I won't be swayed
So, just stop (Just stop) just go (just go)
We won't change

Jimin Pov:
Daniel, no matter what words you will continue to line up, no matter what dirty techniques you will put into practice in the near future to keep me away from Y/n. Everything you do will be completely null. Because when it comes to her I'm not easy to defeat, you can't tame me, control me or influence me. Because the only thing that really matters to me is she and she alone.

So surrender and leave us alone, forever. Disappear from her life and let the fate that binds me and Y/n be fulfilled once again, just as in the past and as it will continue to be in future lives.

We will not change, what unites us will not be scratched by your presence.

If you've looked at those eyes, you understand, right?
She's my girl (She's my girl)
She's my babe (She's my babe)
Her eyes can't tell lies (But you don't know)

Daniel Pov:
If only you had looked carefully at those eyes.... Did you look at them, Jimin? Then you understood very well that for her there is only me: I am the person she really loves and the only man who she will ever want in her life, by her side, always ready to protect her!

She is my baby, she is my and only mine. Give up, now you've lost!

And remember that her eyes can't lie...

Because every time I look at her (Ah) My feelings won't waver (Yes)
I want to be by her side (No) I want to protect her, I swear She is my baby

Daniel Pov:
Every time I look at her, every time my gaze rests on her my heart beats at 1000. My feelings can't be scratched by anything or anyone; there will never be any reason in this world for which I could ever stop loving her.

What I feel when our eyes meet is something unexplainable in words and above all it is something that you will never understand Jimin, because we look at each other through the eyes of love. I want to be by her side forever, I want to protect her and whether you want it or not... is what I will do from now on.

After all, she is my baby!

More than anyone else I'll be by her side, cuz I wanna hear her stimulating laughter

Jimin Pov:
Don't make me laugh! I will be the one who will always remain by her side, from today and forever, more than anyone else. Because I really love her, my feelings for Y/n are far more sincere and genuine than yours, Daniel.

In the end I will be the one who will triumph in this war because what I want is to continue to hear every single day of my existence her beautiful laugh; I want her voice, her laughs and her immeasurable beauty fill forever every moment of my life. And so it will be.

I won't give up (Listen up, she is my...)

Daniel Pov:
I will never give up, for nothing in the world!

No matter what happens, I won't hand her over
Forever & ever
She's my girl
This feeling won't waver
Forever & ever
She's always my girl

Both Pov:
I don't care what will happen in the future, certainly I will not be so stupid to give her to you. She is mine! She is my joy, my reason for living, my everything... without her I would die instantly!

This feeling will never fade away, nothing will ever make it waver... nothing will ever make me stop feeling such a feeling for her.

She is my baby. So move and let us fulfill our destiny

I won't hand you over My babe,
I won't give you to anyone else my Lady
Yeah I want to be with you in this weekend
adding up to this feeling, that's my reason
Yes, with that being said, we'll surely be together
No one can get in our way with this distance
No matter how much I struggle, I won't change

Jimin Pov:
Y/n... don't worry. I will never give you to anyone... I promised that I would always be by your side, that I would always protect you, even at the cost of my own life. And so I will do: I always keep the promises I make, especially if I make them with the person I love most in the world!

This weekend we will be together, just you and me! No one will be able to stand between us because we will be so close that we couldn't do anything else other than cancel that bit of distance that still separates us. It will be my chance to finally demonstrate to you what I feel, that feeling that until the arrival of Daniel in your life I tried to repress so as not to ruin our friendship. But now I don't care anymore, because the danger of seeing you disappear right in front of my eyes is too big to stop me once again.

I don't care how much I'll have to struggle again, I will not change and in the end I'm sure we'll be together.

Look only at me

Jimin Pov:
From now on, just look at me. I promise you I will make you the happiest person in the world!

Look only at me

Daniel Pov:
Y/n, look only at me! Make sure your beautiful look isn't addressed to any other boy. I want you to have room in your heart just for me, just as you are in my heart.

I won't hand her over to anyone else
Forever & ever
She's my girl
No matter what, nothing will change
Forever & ever
She's always my girl

Both Pov:
Give up, now you have no chance of having a future with her. She's just and only mine and I have no intention of giving her to anyone, let alone you! So be a good boy, go back to your place and don't interfere with our beautiful love story, in the heart of Y/n there isn't even a bit of space for you!

No matter what happens, what people will say. I don't care about anything because nothing will change between me and her; Neither now nor ever.

Because she will always be my girl, forever.

❝ The End ❞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N (again):I think that for some time this will remain the last fanfiction of this collection. Unfortunately, lately I have run out of ideas and above all I don't heve enough time to start writing something new and editing everything I write.

I hope you have enjoyed all the stories up to this point and... if you have ideas, feel free to offer them!

See you soon!! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10.3K 40
❝Just give me one and i'll leave you alone❞
44.6K 1.7K 22
In which a girl texted her late boyfriend, not knowing the number was used by someone else. [ a kang daniel fanfic ] Started: 19/12/2017 Ended: 20/02...
2.8K 34 11
What happen when a girl is forced by her parents to spend a year of study in a foreign country that doesn't attract her for nothing and moreover, due...
29.9K 554 49
❝ Lᴇᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ❞ fanfiction; Kang Daniel @jihoenii STARTED: March 9, 2019 ENDED: June 9, 2019