Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Life style of destined people
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Meeting of soulmates

966 106 19
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments..
Thanks for reading friends...
Please do share this story.. friends I changed the story cover, please do tell me do you all like it!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now the story begins ....

Ram: Pragya, are you in your office??

Pragya: yes dad, I am... Do you need any help ,tell me dad?

Ram: Pragya please come to my office immediately... Come fast, we are waiting for you...

He cuts the call before she asks what's the matter....

Abhi is shown seriously typing something important in the computer.. he copied it to a pen drive and went towards the MD cabin.. but on the way, someone collides with him, pendrive fallem from his hands to the ground floor...
He noticed where it was fallen and moved towards the ground floor in the lift...

Outside...

Pragya came out of her car and suddenly a little girl collides with her...

Pragya is already in tense mood ,and she gave an angry look towards that girl...

That little girl is afraid but told sorry to her, holding her ears...

Pragya found it cute and she smiled at the girl... And the girl too did the same...

Little girl: Sister, have this rose flower... Happy valentine's day..
I wish you to meet your Valentine today....

Pragya:I don't want this.. Anyway ,happy Valentine's day...

Pragya thought that Purab has already went to Greece for business trip ,she can't meet him today and she gave a sigh...

Pragya kissed that girl's cheek with a little smile and said thanks to her & she went from there towards the lift...

Abhi came out of the lift, and he got that pendrive....

They both moved towards the lift together but they didn't see each other... But it went before they reach it... Abhi gave a heavy sigh, thinking of his running schedule from the time he got up from his bed... Pragya got irritated with the day's happenings... She stomped her feet in anger...
5 people are standing in between them.. And they didn't see each other till now.... She climbed the stairs in hurry as she values the time and to meet her dad immediately... Abhi waiting at the door step of lift... With sweat beads in his forehead...

A man came and told Abhi that lift is repair and he has to wait for at least 15 mins..
He thought he has to climb 10 floors, 15 mins waiting is better.. he sat there in the reception..

Pragya ran towards her dad's cabin, within 10 mins, she reached it...
Her dad told her something, she shocked... Her eyes popped out....

Abhi on other side...

He saw a man wishing his girlfriend," happy valentine's day"... Abhi thought he is too unlucky to celebrate it... He didn't even have celebrated it at least once as he didn't meet his soulmate still... He sadly rests his hand on his cheeks in one side and sat there in a sofa in the reception...

On that time, a old man slipped with his walking stick,... When he comes with a flower bouquet... Abhi ran towards that old man and caught him before he falls...

That old man blessed Abhi...

Old man: Thank you beta, You came at the right time... Have this flower beta..
Give it to your GF ,she will get happy...

Abhi: Uffo, I am single dadu... (Faking tears, little drama is done cutely)

Dadu: Oh god, that's so sad...  I bless you to meet your soulmate on this Valentine's day itself...
Surely you will meet her today... This rose flower will reach her for sure... (He smiled)

Abhi smiled at that old man and bid adieu to him... And went towards that lift...
He came out of it and moved towards cabin... But suddenly he remembered, the file... He forget to take the file...

He moved towards his cabin.. kept the rose flower on the table... He didn't find the file..  then he opened the closet to check the file...

On that time a maid came to his cabin to clean... She saw the rose flower while she cleans the table and she put it inside the daisy flowers jar..
And  then she went... Another maid came and she took the jar to change the water... She took it along with her...

Abhi finally found the file and he saw rose is missing while he took that pendrive from the table...
He smiled and thought those words of old man may come true .....

"My valentine ,where are you sweet heart, I am searching for you, when will I meet you dear", Abhi thought....

He entered the cabin and he got frozen at his steps seeing there....

There he saw Pragya with a beautiful saree with full hand sleeves,  wearing a cute specs ... Smiling innocently and softly.... And she has the same red rose on her hair.... Looking homely....

Ram: Abhi, please do come in?? Where you are looking... (With little anger)

Abhi hurriedly went towards Ram and gave him the file along with pendrive (with his presentation)...
The power point is on, all the clients, Ram and Pragya are concentrated their eyes on ppt.... But not Abhi, he can't stop himself from looking at Pragya especially the same rose flower she had in her hair...

But next minute, he thought she is his boss's daughter, it's wrong to look at her and other hand, in this London, he haven't seen any girl wearing saree and all, so far... He remembered his mom...

He felt happy for his boss, for having a nice daughter who has been taught with rich values...

Maggi: but the truth is!!! 😅😅😅😅

Before 30 mins....

Ram: Pragya, they are our foreign clients... They want me to introduce my family....
Priya and Madhu went for a marriage... Neil and Rishi told that they are busy in hospital with their patients.... .

Will you come with me, I will introduce you to them....

Pragya: Dad, why are you asking me permission and all.... Come let's go... (Pulling his hands)

Ram: the main problem is they want to see our Indian cultured girl... I told them about Priya when I went for a business trip last month...
But to my dismay she is not here, now....

I have arranged for a saree, please do wear it and come fast.....

Pragya's eyes popped out...

Ram: Rosy , do help my daughter to wear it.. there is the room... OK...

Pragya ,my princess go dear....

Pragya: Daddy..... Mom I won't forgive you for sure... (Stomped her feet)

While she is getting ready, she took the lens out of it, and wear her specs... As it made her to look with little make up... Without specs, she looks, she does heavy make up.... To conceal it.. she weared...

Pragya came out of the room and she saw a maid came with the flower jar , Pragya took the rose flower and pinned it in her hair... With much irritation... She doesn't like to wear sarees and all... But now....

Now present...

Abhi in mind: she won't be my soulmate for sure, though she is having that rose flower in her hair... She is my boss's daughter... And I'm just an employee... I can't take off my eyes...
And She looks too innocent, but some of my colleagues told that she is a fashion designer... And she is a short tempered not like his boss...but it's  unbelievable to see her like this...

Suddenly,

Ram: Pragya beta, you can go now.. You are late for your office, right!!

Pragya smiled at her dad, finally she can go.. she has to change the dress first ,she thought ....

Abhi's mind rings the words, " Pragya" again and again..
He snapped his mind himself hard for thinking about Pragya....

Pragya bid adieu to them and she moved to her changing room.....

Abhi didn't notice when Pragya came out of that room... With jeans... When he came out of Ram's cabin..

Abhi in mind: she looks too innocent and her smile, it is too simple and lovely... Her words are sweet like honey... She respects her dad so much.... I wish my soulmate should be like her, though I know she won't be mine.. for sure...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks friends for reading!! Please do vote if you like the story,. Waiting for your comments and votes.. Eagerly...

Please do share friends!! It's my kind request!!

Thanks friends!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...
24.7K 1.9K 18
Abhi and Pragya are neighbours. Pragya hates Abhi to the core. She finds him irritating. Moreover, Abhi is getting married to Tanu, Pragya's sister...
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
623 35 1
What happens when the Mehra siblings had a past with the Arora siblings? How it unfolds their relationships and takes it forward? P. S. Want to kno...