swasan:unconditional love

By dndhee

its on swaragini track after raglaks marriage. But here sanskar tried to break swalak marriage due to revenge... More

swara entry to badi
flashback
here in kolkata
wonderness to worst people
Guess Who?
🤔.......CONFUSED......🤔
Sunny Aaka Sanskar Maheshwari
Game begins
THAT'S ENOUGH

After 6 months

5.1K 192 23
By dndhee

In the US, a lady is working in a kitchen and someone is calling her.

Swara swara (yes, of course she is our swara.) What happened to sanku?  (It's our hero only)
Sanky: Shona gets ready fast and we have to go now. Swara: Where? sanku Sanku: to India.
Swara: Why did we suddenly decide to go next month? Sanku: Dida is not good. Swara: what happened to die sanku.
Sanku: nothing to worry about just that she wants to see you.
Swara: nothing to promise sanku.
Sanku: kk promise They reached the airport.

Shona is in deep thought's because she is going to India after! months what at all is going to happen there she itself doesn't know.

What happened to Shona?

Nothing sanky?

Really you know that you can't hide anything from me then also shona I know everything will go according to our plan only.

Now I feel free shona Okk sanky.

Don't leave me alone please sanky.
Never ever my dear shona

Precap: face off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
590K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
79.1K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...