REMEDY ⇢ STILINSKI

deathlyhallhoes द्वारा

"You don't get it, Brooke. We need you. You're the remedy to all our problems." How Brooke Moore's life went... अधिक

PART ONE
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
PART TWO
zero
one
two
three
four
hello
five
six a
six b
seven
eight
nine
ten

thirteen

4.4K 125 10
deathlyhallhoes द्वारा

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

NIGHT SCHOOL, PART ONE

Brooke had only blacked out once in her life. It was her freshman year, and she was under the influence of alcohol.

The second time Brooke blacked out, there was no alcohol involved. Just an alpha werewolf impaling one of her last living family members.

Brooke stood in shock as she watched the Alpha throw Derek aside like a ragdoll. She could faintly hear someone calling her name, but her brain didn't register it. She blinked once and found herself inside the school, Scott and Stiles next to her. She wasn't sure how she got there.

"Lock it! Lock the door!" Scott yelled. He pushed her back slightly as he and Stiles held the doors shit.

"Does it look like I have a key?" Stiles bit back. The boys continued arguing, but Brooke didn't pay any attention. Without her even noticing it, Stiles had gone outside and shoved the bolt cutters in the door.

Brooke blinked again, and the two boys were trying to drag her down the hall way. "Wait, no," she said. She pulled against their hands and made her way to the door again.

"Brooke, what are you doing?" Stiles asked. He reached for her arm, but it slipped out of his grasp as Brooke continued walking towards the door.

"I have to go help Derek," Brooke said, but it seemed as if she wasn't fully present. Her voice was empty in a way, almost as if she was on autopilot.

"Brooke, no!" Stiles yelled. Brooke didn't pay any attention to him. She threw aside the bolt cutters and opened the door. Scott slammed it shut before she could open it a few inches.

"You're not going out there!" Scott said incredulously. She looked at him with wide, pleading eyes.

"Please, I have to, okay? Something is pulling me to go to him. I have to at least see if he's alive," Brooke begged. The two looked into each other's eyes, and, after having some sort of telepathic conversation, Scott sighed and removed his hand from the door. He nodded.

"What? Scott, no. No, we can't let her out there!" Stiles tried to protest. He made his way over to the two and put his hand on the door, mimicking Scott's actions from earlier.

"Stilinski, I have to," Brooke said. She grabbed his hand and removed it from the door, lowering it down to his side. "Just go somewhere safe. I'm going to check on Derek and then I'll meet up with you and we'll figure out how to get out of here."

"Promise?" Stiles asked weakly.

"I promise," Brooke nodded. She glanced out the small windows in the double doors. Not seeing the Alpha anywhere, she opened the door slightly. Turning one last time to look at Scott and Stiles, she squeezed the latter's hand gently before slipping through the doors.

Stiles felt his heart break as he watched Brooke go outside and quietly walk over to Derek's body. Scott looked at him empathetically.

"Look, man, we have to hide, okay? Brooke can take care of herself," Scott said urgently. Stiles gave a small shake of his head and the two ventured into the hallways of the night school.

Outside, Brooke was leaning over Derek's body, trying her hardest not to cry. She focused her hearing and faintly heard his heartbeat. He was still alive—for now, at least. She gently placed her hands over the wounds on Derek's stomach, freezing when he involuntarily let out a wince.

Focusing, she imagined a black fog leaving Derek's body and slowly moving to her own. She felt the wounds tear open the skin on her stomach and back, wincing and biting down on her lips to keep from making a sound.

Suddenly, Derek let out a loud gasp and his eyes opened. The wounds on his stomach were still very present, but Brooke still smiled at Derek's being conscious. Derek's eyes widened, and Brooke turned to see the Alpha crawling along the perimeter of the school.

"Hide," Derek managed to utter. He fell back against the ground.

While Brooke didn't want to leave Derek, she knew she had to go back into the school. She wouldn't be able to heal Derek any further no matter how hard she tried, and the puncture wounds she now sported would take a while to heal, leaving her vulnerable to an attack.

"Get out of here," Brooke said to Derek. He nodded weakly, and she turned and ran into the school. The hallways were empty and the sound of Brooke's boots hitting the hard floor echoed throughout the building.

Yelling came from the side of the school closest to the field. Brooke instantly turned to the sound, and began running as well as she could with four puncture wounds in her stomach. When she turned the hallway, she saw Scott and Stiles being shoved into the hallway by a janitor.

"Just one second to explain!" Stiles tried to reason.

"Shut up and go," the janitor scoffed. Before Scott or Stiles could argue, the janitor was pulled back into the room. The door to the locker room slammed shut and the janitor was flung against it, his bloody outline visible through the translucent glass.

"We have to go!" Brooke yelled to the boys. Scott tried to open the door to help the janitor, and Stiles almost passed out in relief at the sight of Brooke down the hall. He grabbed Scott and pushed him towards her.

"You're still alive!" Stiles said to Brooke as they caught up to her. His hands flew to her shoulders as he studied her in disbelief.

"I promised, didn't I?" Brooke asked, a small smirk on her face. Stiles smiled back at her but was quickly brought back to the current situation when the janitor went flying through the locker room door.

"Let's continue this reunion later!" Scott said hurriedly. The other two nodded their heads and followed him as he ran down the hallway. Once they had reached the end, the boys shoved the double doors only to be thrown back.

"What the hell?" Brooke asked, shoving past the boys to try and push the door open.

Scott opened it slightly and peaked his head out. "It's a dumpster."

"He put it in front of the door to lock us in!" Stiles said. He shoved against the door again. "Come on, help me!"

"Stiles stop!" Brooke said. She grabbed him by the back of his jacket and pulled him down the hallway. The three teens walked down it urgently, minds swirling with possible ways to escape.

"I'm not dying here," Stiles shook his head, panic evident in his voice. "I'm not dying at school!"

"Hey, no one is going to die," Brooke said, placing a hand on his shoulder. She shook her head and looked back at the blocked doors.

"What is he doing?" Stiles cried exasperatedly. "What does he want?"

"Me!" Scott yelled. "It's stronger with a pack, right?" Brooke nodded.

"Great, a psychotic werewolf that's into teamwork that's—" Brooke cut Stiles off by pointing out the window. The Alpha was staring at them from the roof, watching their every step. Suddenly, it began running towards them.

Brooke grabbed Stiles' hand and ran down the hallway just as it smashed through the window behind them. Too terrified to look back and see how close it was, Brooke ran faster as they darted through the school.

Somehow, they had made their way to the basement. They skirted around storage lockers, barely avoiding the werewolf. Brooke guided them to a small hallway, open doors leading to various storage spaces.

"Alright, we have to do something," Stiles said. Scott questioned what they could possibly do. "Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it—something."

A low growling made all three of them jump, and Brooke felt something in her darken. Suddenly, she was incredibly aware of the puncture wounds still present in her stomach. She leaned against Scott for support, but she couldn't form any words.

Scott was about to ask her what was wrong, but Stiles started reaching into his pocket for his keys. Scott tried to shush him, but he just mouthed trust me. He threw his keys into one of the open doors, and the Alpha soon rushed in at the sound.

Stiles quickly slammed the door shut, yelling at them to move a desk in front of the door. Brooke and Scott pushed the desk so it blocked the door from opening entirely, but Scott noticed how Brooke had barely helped.

He was distracted, however, as Stiles happily declared that the Alpha couldn't open the door. Brooke tried to join in on the celebration, but she felt herself getting dizzy.

"Come on, we gotta get across," Scott said to Brooke. He quickly helped her across the desk before the Alpha could see them. She stumbled into Stiles as she landed, and his arms immediately went around her waist.

"Whoa, you okay?" He asked as he steadied her.

Brooke blinked and shook her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. We need to go," she said. Regaining her composure, she put a hand on both boys and pulled them away from the Alpha.

"Wait, I want to get a look at it!" Stiles said, pulling Brooke in the opposite direction and looking through the small window on the door.

"Are you crazy?" Scott asked.

It seemed as if Stiles was indeed crazy, as he ignored Scott's and Brooke's pleas. After taunting it, he turned back to his friends. Just as he tried to reassure them that the Alpha wasn't going anywhere, a loud crash was heard as it broke through the ceiling.

The ceiling above them began to grunt and bend under its weight, and the three were soon running again. However, Brooke wasn't as fast as she was before and felt herself begin to slow. Stiles turned back to tell her to hurry up, but stopped when he saw her face.

"Brooke?" He asked. "What's wrong?"

Instinctively, she placed her hand on her stomach, willing the wounds to heal. Stiles and Scott's eyes widened when they saw the blood on her shirt.

"Why aren't you healing?" Stiles asked. Scott looked at his friend questioningly, and Brooke gathered that Stiles hadn't told him about her abilities. Part of her wanted to smile knowing he kept her secret.

"It's from an Alpha," Brooke managed to mutter. "Takes longer to heal."

"We have to slow down for a second. You're gonna bleed out otherwise," Stiles said, placing one arm around her shoulders.

Brooke shook her head adamantly. "No, we have to keep going. I'll be fine." She shook Stiles' arm off her and began walking towards the school's main entrance, a determined look on her face. She only made it a few steps before she stumbled again.

"Yeah, I don't think so," Stiles said. Both he and Scott got on either side of her, wrapping an arm around her waist and shoulders to keep her steady. Brooke was about to argue, but Scott cut her off.

"Wait, do you hear that?" He asked looking around. Brooke couldn't hear anything except for a high-pitched buzzing. "It sounds like a phone ringing."

"What?" Stiles asked.

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone," Scott said. He turned towards Stiles. "Give me your phone!"

Stiles gave Scott his phone, and he quickly called Allison. He stepped away from the two and Brooke shifted almost all her weight on to Stiles. Part of him couldn't help but blush, despite her possibly dying and an Alpha werewolf trying to kill them.

Scott told Allison to go to the lobby, and the three rapidly made their way there. Scott tried to wrap his arm around Brooke again, but she shook her head. She stood up from Stiles' grasp and breathed deeply before steadying herself.

When the two boys looked at her questioningly, Brooke said, "We can't exactly tell her I have puncture wounds from a werewolf, can we?"

She began walking towards the lobby, trying to ignore the worried looks that Scott and Stiles were sending her. She pushed through the doors that led to the lobby, Allison already waiting with a flashlight in hand.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asked, pushing past her and towards the brunette.

Allison furrowed her eyebrows. "Because you asked me to." Scott's clear confusion made Allison hold up her phone, showing the three a text.

Meet me at the school. URGENT. –Scott

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asked.

"Because I didn't."

Stiles pushed forward and joined the conversation, keeping an eye on Brooke in his peripheral. "Did you drive here?"

Allison shook her head. "Jackson did."

"Jackson's here?" Brooke asked, joining them.

"Yeah, and Lydia," Allison said as if it were obvious. Brooke felt herself grow weak knowing her best friend was in the building. "What's going on? Who sent this text?"

Allison's phone began ringing again, and she answered it with an annoyed tone. "Where are you?"

A second later, Jackson and Lydia were walking through the double doors and joined them. Brooke let out a sigh of relief seeing her best friend. She immediately walked over to her and grabbed her hand, making sure she was okay.

"Brooke, what are you doing here?" Lydia asked. She gave her a once over. "Oh my god, is that blood?" She rushed closer to the blonde, placing worried hands on her arms.

"It's not mine," Brooke said. Allison, Jackson, and Lydia all shot her confused looks while Scott and Stiles both had What the hell? plastered on their faces.

"What do you mean it's not your—" Lydia began, but a large grunting sound cut them off. Brooke looked up to see the ceiling bending under the weight of something—the Alpha. The group seemingly partnered off at the eeriness of the sound. Allison and Scott grabbed each other's hands, Lydia latched on to Jackson's arm, and Stiles hand slowly encircled Brooke's wrist.

Everyone looked at Scott, and he gave them a simple command: "RUN!"

They all listened, and a second later the Alpha was crashing through the roof. Without looking back, Brooke let Stiles drag her through the hallways. Six pairs of feet hitting the floor echoed down the hallways as they tried to escape.

******

not edited oops sorry

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.5K 1.4K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
340K 8.2K 41
"I don't care how many people you have killed, you are the love of my life, you understand me?" ━━━━━━ by k.stilinski Season 1-2 Please don't copyrig...
7.4K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...