You're my reason

By happy_timesss

"Sweetheart you have no idea what you do to me when you wear my clothes like that" He whispered in my ear as... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}

{10}

11.1K 346 54
By happy_timesss

EMMA'S P.O.V
"So why were you in his room anyways?" Malia asked me. Ace and Marco went up to the office with Angelo about two hours ago.

"I got scared by a movie." I whisper and blush, it was pathetic now that I think about it. She laughed with a charming snort.

"Real lady like." I commented,

"Who said I was a lady?" She said and flicked her hair dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and flicked my eyes to the window where it's raining outside. I love the rain, it's so calming yet it still brings up the past.

***FLASHBACK***
"I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN!" My father screams. I just got home from hanging out with some friends after school but I forgot that today was Tuesday. The day that they're home early.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked, he slapped me and grabbed me by my ponytail. He pulled me closer to him and bent down to my ear.

"Just because you're worthless doesn't mean that you're useless little girl." He whispered and then shoved me into his room to clean, I hated it in here. Condoms, beer cans and dirty clothes. That's what covered the floor. You'd think that parents wouldn't let their ten year old daughter see this, but no, they make me clean it. I start to clean quickly and quietly, trying to ignore the nauseating feeling I was getting from not eating. I hear yelling approaching the door and I clean quicker, the door slams open and I whimper.

"I'm almost-t done, p-please don't h-hit me daddy." I'm on the verge of crying at this point, in fear of what he'll do.

"Hey sh sh." The voice cooed. I raised my eyes with a smile when I saw the chocolate brown eyes that reminded me of a galaxy. The eyes belonged to the one and only, Theo Storm. My older brother.

"Theo!" I squeal and hug him tightly, he chuckles and pats my hair. When I pull back all the joy of him being home goes down the drain when I see the bruises on his face, I frown and touch them gently.

"It's fine sweetheart." He says with a small smile and takes my tiny hand in his, I frown and shake my head.

"You're hurt." I state.

"I'm okay." He tried to brush it off as nothing, I frown but nod and continue cleaning the room, Theo decides to help since it's easier with two sets of hands.

Once we finish and the room looks clean enough I bring Theo into the small bathroom we have. It's the only door with a lock. I told him to sit in my serious voice, then I proceeded to get a few ice packs out of the bottom cupboard, snap them and give them to him to put on his face.

"You worry to much sis." He chuckles and throws the pack into the sink, I frown up at him.

"Let's go watch the rain." He says and picks me up into his arms to take me to the window in our room. We have to share a room and a bed since our parents use the spare bedroom for their 'activities', I don't know what they do in there but Theo says to never go in.

Theo set me down in the bed and wrapped the comforter around me, I grabbed his hand in fear when he walked away.

"I'm just going to get you food. I'll be back, I promise." He kisses my forehead and leaves the room. I continue looking at the rain pelt against the window, dazing off into my own world.

"Okay! Okay!" Theo shouts as he walks back into the room with a piece of bread, my stomach growls in protest.

"I'm sorry baby girl, this is all I could get." He says and hands me the bread, I take it and tear it in half and then give him some.

"No it's yours." He says trying to give it back.

"I want you to eat." I say and give him the puppy dog eyes, he can never say no to them. He groans and takes the bread muttering about how stubborn I am under his breath.

After watching the rain some more Theo and I get into bed, I always sleep in his arms because it makes me feel safe in this hell hole. He starts humming my favourite lullaby while patting my hair, my eyes start to droop.

"I'll treat you like a princess one day." He whispers into my hair thinking I was asleep.

***FLASHBACK OVER***
Oh how I wish that Theo kept his promise. Or that he knew that Valentina was the one I had to take care of now.

I didn't even realise that I was crying until I felt Malia's hand on my shoulder.

"Emma?" She asks, I quickly wipe my eyes and smile.

"I'm fine, sorry." I say but she looks unconvinced. I look back out the window to see that the storm is getting worse.

"What can we do around here?" I ask as I look around for something to do.

"Ummm..watch a movie?" She asks, just as she says that the power shuts off. I chuckle slightly at the timing.

"Or maybe not" she grumbled, I laugh. It's then that I hear Valentina screaming and crying, I quickly stand up and run to her room. She's scared of the dark. When I get to her room she's hidden underneath her bed and she's crying.

"Hey hey sh sh baby, come here." I pulled her out from under the bed and into my arms, she clutched my chest and cried into my shoulder.
I slumped down onto the ground with her in my lap as I continued to comfort her.

"Sh, sh, I'm here baby." I cooed, just as she was calming down Marco raced into the room with worry splayed across his face.

"I heard screaming, what happened?" He said in a panic.

"She's scared of the dark, because of.." I trailed off not wanting to tell him that she's scared of the dark because she always use to hide in the dark closet and listen to me get beat by our parents. She whimpered in my lap and I pulled closer to me.

"Because of?" He questioned, I flick my eyes to anywhere but his.

"Later." I mouthed to him, he nodded looked down at Valentina's shaking form. Marco went over to a draw and pulled out a flashlight and a star stencil.

"Princess." He said and sat down on the floor next to us, she raised her head out of my shoulder to look at him.

"Look." He pointed to the roof and then put the flashlight underneath the stencil and pointed it at the roof, making stars appear. Valentina hiccuped a few more times and then let go of my shirt to crawl over into his lap. She looks up at the roof, completely forgetting her fear of the dark. I smiled as Marco kissed her head lightly as she rested her head back on his chest and sat in between his legs, they looked so cute together.

"Photos last longer amore." Marco stated with a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes and then decided to take his advice. Ace got me a phone this morning and helped me set up the basic social media apps like Facebook and Snapchat, oh and of course he made sure to add a whole bunch of people onto them. I quickly take a picture when Marco is smiling down at Valentina and add it to my story. Not even a second later I had a notification from Ace.

Ace; OMGGGG IM COMING TO JOIN THE PARTY!!!!

I giggled and quickly got up to lock the door. Marco looked at me weirdly but when he heard Ace's voice coming from behind the door he chuckled. Ace knocked on the door a few times before my phone started ringing, I looked down to see that Ace was FaceTiming me. I answered with a big grin when I saw the annoyed look on his face.

"Emma Mercedes Storm." Ace growled. How did he know my middle name?

"Yes Ace?" I answered and bit my lip to suppress a giggle.

"Open the door!" He whined, I laughed and sat back down with Marco and Valentina.

"Fine!" He said and hung up, I hear his whines from the other side of the door before he walks off.

After about half an hour Valentina finally falls asleep in Marco's arms, he gently sets her into the bed and after a kiss to her tiny forehead he leads me out into the hallway. I immediately start to shiver since the power is still out so the heaters are off.

"Cold?" Marco says coming up behind me, I feel the weird feeling again and I'm not so cold anymore. I swallow the lump in my throat and nod my head shakily, thank god he can't see my face. He chuckles and his lips skim over the skin of my neck lightly.

"How about we go to my room, si?" He said and wrapped his arms around me, I swear if he wasn't holding me up I would have melted right there and then.

"O-okay." I mutter, he just chuckles again and then picks me up and chucks me over his shoulder. I squeal and hit his back, he ignores it but then suddenly I feel a tap on my butt. Did he just-he did.

"Hey!" I say, he does it again so I hit his butt, I have to say that he's got a good butt. He stops walking and opens a door before it closes and he throws me onto a bed, I giggle at his shocked expression.

"Did you just slap my butt?" He asked and hovered over me, I giggle and nod my head with a grin.

"I was just returning the favour." I say, he starts to lean down more.

"Is that so?" He says, his silver eyes melted with emotion so that they looked like silver rivers, they were so beautiful at this moment.

"Y-yes." I whisper, we were so close that I didn't have to talk above a whisper. He leaned even closer down so his lips were almost touching mine, his eyes flicked down and back up again as if he was asking permission. I leaned up just a bit so our lips skimmed each other slightly.

I feel a burst of energy zap through my body at the sensation of his soft lips. He smirked cockily and brought his lips down to mine for a gentle kiss. Even if it was just gentle it still made my blood run faster and the electricity to run through my entire body.

He pulled back and smiled at me. I could tell that I was blushing by the heat in my face.

My first kiss.

"Wanna try that again?" He said, his voice was husky and something inside me liked that. I eagerly nodded which made him chuckle. He smashed his lips against mine again but this time was much more of a kiss. Our lips moved in sync as he pushed me back completely and hovered over my body completely while still kissing me like he never wanted to stop. I put my arms around his neck to hold him even closer to me.

Eventually I had to pull back for air otherwise I would have fainted, he kissed my cheeks and then pulled back to smile down at me. Just the sight of his smile could send me into cardiac arrest.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and wiped the hair from my face, I couldn't help the blush that rose to my cheeks from the compliment. I smiled and hid my face in his shoulder shyly.

"Aww don't hide that smile from me." He said and pulled my chin up so he could see my face.

"Much better." He muttered and kissed me gently.

I just lost my first kiss to a greek god. How perfect is that?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
They finally kissed y'all!
Tell me, did you enjoy this chapter? Annddd what do you think happened to Theo?
See ya next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 140 55
"So are we ever going to trust each other?" "Of course we will." He says while also leaning forward showcasing his smile and pearly whites. "So c...
23.1K 599 22
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...
1.1M 32.1K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
28.9K 748 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...