Help Me - Vkook FF

By toobbyyy

Taehyung was being followed and found himself in a phone booth calling for help. He calls the wrong number. T... More

πŸ™
𝟚
πŸ›
𝟜
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟠
𝟑
πŸ™πŸ˜
πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸš
πŸ™πŸ›
πŸ™πŸœ (𝕄)
πŸ™πŸ
πŸ™πŸŸ
πŸ™πŸ 
πŸ™πŸ‘
𝟚𝟘 (𝕄)
πŸšπŸ™
𝟚𝟚
πŸšπŸ›
𝟚𝟜
𝟚𝟝
𝟚𝟞 (𝕄)
𝟚𝟟
𝟚𝟠
𝟚𝟑
πŸ›πŸ˜
πŸ›πŸ™
πŸ›πŸš
πŸ›πŸ› - π”Ήπ•†β„•π•Œπ•Š
πŸ›πŸœ - π”Ήπ•†β„•π•Œπ•Š (𝕄)
β„š&𝔸 / 𝔸ℕ
β„š&𝔸 π”Έβ„•π•Šπ•Žπ”Όβ„π•Š
'Save Me'

πŸ™πŸž

68.8K 3.5K 3.5K
By toobbyyy

Taehyung let the two inside and Antoine's Mom went to the kitchen to greet Tae's Mom. Taehyung was going to walk away from Antoine but he grabbed on to his wrist before he could.

"What do you want." Taehyung muttered.

"I want you back, I know I fucked up. Can't we just fix things? Put it in the past?" He asked and made Taehyung face him.

"I'm not interested."

"Tae, we've been together since the start of high school, we can fix this."

"I broke things off for a reason, once a cheater always a cheater, can't you take a hint?" Taehyung snapped.

"It was a mistake okay? We all make them, I still love you."

"The feelings aren't mutual."

"Is that a hickey?" He asked and brushed his thumb across the hickey that wasn't covered enough. Taehyung slapped his hand away and got him to release his wrist.

"No, a mosquito bit me," he answered sarcastically.

"Who gave this to you?" He asked a little angry.

"I thought you'd know that I have a boyfriend, since you stalk me all the god damn time." Taehyung scoffed.

"I've changed now Taehyung, don't you still have feelings for me?"

"No? How can I after you cheated on me? Do you expect me to just forgive you? Especially after all the shit you pulled? Those text messages? Everything!" Taehyung seethed.

"Baby I promise I'll treat you better this time, I fucked up and I understand that now. Im so sorry for cheating on you, I was being so fucking stupid and didn't realize that I'd lose something dear to me." Antoine pleaded.

"You cant undo mistakes, they stick with you forever. Maybe I would've forgave you if you didn't fucking stalk me and harass me! You're a psychopath! I couldn't walk alone anywhere without being scared shitless!" Taehyung yelled.

Antoine sighed and dragged Taehyung outside so that his family wouldn't hear them yelling at each other.

"I'm really sorry okay? I really just wanted to fix things, I swear I didn't come here because you were coming here, I wanted to visit my mom for Christmas. Im moving back, and I wanted you to come with me."

"Sorry won't fix it. I'm staying in Korea, that's where my home is, there is no way in hell that I'd ever come back here with you." Taehyung scoffed.

"What happened to me being your rock? Your babe? Your Antoine?" He asked.

"All you'll ever be to me is some stranger."

"Tae."

"Don't call me that. It's Taehyung for you."

"Taehyung just give me a second chance, I promise I won't fuck up again." 

"You don't deserve a second chance, I already have a boyfriend that I love and I know for a fact that he would never cheat on me."

Antoine reached for something in his pocket and took Taehyungs hand. He put the item in his hand. It was a promise ring that Antoine got Taehyung years ago when they first started dating, at that time Taehyung only had Antoine.

"Remember this? I found it after you threw it out. I really do just want a second chance baby. We can start off as friends first if it makes you comfortable." Antoine reasoned, Taehyung stared at the ring and sighed.

"I threw it out for a reason." He threw the ring at Antoine and walked back inside, leaving Antoine outside. Taehyung slammed the door behind him and tried calming himself down, he didn't want to ruin Christmas Eve for his family or anyone but Antoine was making it really hard for him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he walked over, noticing that his boyfriend looked a bit troubled. Taehyung just took his hand and led him to his old bedroom, once inside he closed and locked the door behind them. "Tae?"

Taehyung started to cry as soon as Jungkook said his name. Jungkook almost instantly rushed over and hugged Taehyung tightly, letting him cry.

"Did something happen?" He asked quietly and Taehyung nodded his head as he sniffled.

"Tell me that you'll never c-cheat on me, tell me that you'll always love me, tell me that I'm worth it," Taehyung stammered and Jungkooks heart broke.

"I'll never ever cheat on you, I love you so fucking much, you are perfect and I'd risk it all for you, never doubt yourself ever." Jungkook consoled.

"I l-love you so much," Taehyung cried and Jungkook pulled away from the hug to see Taehyungs face. Taehyung was looking down because he didn't want Jungkook to see him in that state.

"Look at me baby," he whispered and Taehyung looked up at him, tears still flowing. "You're the only one for me, no one can compare to you, there is no one else for me but you. You're everything I need, I would never hurt you in anyway possible. I love you more than anything else in this world," he wiped the tears away from Taehyungs cheeks with his thumbs and pecked his lips. "Please don't cry, it hurts seeing you like this. I want to see that cute smile of yours." Taehyung smiled and wiped at the incoming tears.

"Thank you," Taehyung sniffled.

"Let's go out and help now, I finished with the table and it looks pretty good," he smiled and Taehyung snorted.

"I'll believe it when I see it, Rich people aren't really good at doing things for themselves such as setting a table."

"I'm not just any rich person, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I can do anything perfectly."

"Are you sure about that? Last night could've been better, I wouldn't say it was perfect," he joked and Jungkook raised his brows.

"Your moans said otherwise, I had you pleading for more," he grinned and Taehyung blushed a bit.

"I'm not doing this right now, it's the day before Jesus's birthday," Taehyung excused and unlocked the door.

"You brought it up," he shrugged and walked out behind Taehyung.

"I was just joking," he murmured.

"So you admit that me fucking you last night was perfect?" Jungkook smirked and Taehyung shushed him.

"Filter yourself idiot," he hissed.

"You guys fucked last night?" Taehyungs Mom asked and both Taehyungs and Jungkooks stomach flipped.

"If we're being honest here, yes we did ma'am," Jungkook confessed and Taehyung slapped his arm playfully.

"Don't just tell my mom that stuff, it's embarrassing," he whined.

"Would you rather me lie to your mom?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed.

"I like you," his mom smiled. "You have my blessings, heck even get married tomorrow and I'd be fine with it."

"Mom." Taehyung groaned.

"I want to wait for the perfect time, trust me I'd get married to him any day and anytime but I want it to be special." Jungkook smiled.

"Does that mean you're the one proposing?" Taehyung asked.

"Did you want to?"

"I don't mind," Taehyung shrugged.

"Enough with the marriage talk for now, we should start the dinner," his mom chuckled.

"What about dad?" Taehyung asked.

"He'll be here in time for opening gifts," she explained. "But Jungkook, can you start taking all of the food to the table? Good job with the table by the way, I was impressed."

"I tried my best," he chuckled. "Tae come help me."

"It's your job though," he complained.

"Couples do things together, you're helping me," he commanded.

"Only because I love you," Taehyung smiled and went to help Jungkook put the food out on the table.

"I'm guessing you're Taehyungs boyfriend?" Antoine asked from behind, right before they entered the kitchen.

"Yes, and I'm guessing that you're the ex, right?" Jungkook scoffed. Taehyung tugged at Jungkooks shirt to get him to ignore Antoine and just set the food down as they were told to do.

"Correct. I can see that you two are a happy couple, I'm happy for you two." He lied and plastered a fake smile on his face.

"Thank you. It was nice meeting you."

"Right back at you. I wish you guys a long relationship."

"Antoine right?" Jungkook asked and Antoine nodded. "Don't try anything, because I won't hesitate to kick your ass."

"Of course not, I don't have a reason to try anything."

"That's hard to believe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 112K 49
An attempt to kill Kim Taehyung has made his life miserable. The wounds of the past that he tries to conceal haunt him to no end which result to what...
3.1M 140K 46
[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk, a young leader of the most powerful gang in Korea, Bangtan. He is a bit proud of himself because he knows he can rule...
642K 44.1K 31
Detective Kim Taehyung aka 'The freak' who was fired from the Central Intelligence Agency for 'being too intelligent', has his own dexterous way of s...
1.9M 106K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...