For My Love, Elvis

By lllovelystar

This book expresses the love for the king, Elvis Presley. This book includes; imagines, photos, gifs, and bas... More

For My Love Elvis
Death Anniversary
Fridays!
Little Darling
My Feelings
Spanish Eyes
A Diary Of A Elvis Fan~The Explanation
A Diary Of A Elvis Fan~1
Why You Gonna Do That?
Update!
Overall Girl
Love Letter Idea
Love Letter-Elle
Love Letters-Josie
Elvis Tribute
Sparklers

Heres another one!

690 11 1
By lllovelystar

Btw, Ok so from now on, I'm going to wait on whoever would like to get a imagine chapter or anything they would like to share. Just dm me and I'll be sure to write about it as long it's appropriate. Also, I would love for this book to be read by more people so to whoever is reading please share to people and stuff. I probably sound so desperate! Sorry! I'll leave you now!

Anyways, here's a photo of Elvis and a little imagine.

Imagine you being his girlfriend and you surprising him behind the scenes in a concert and he gets so happy and shocked.

"No! Oh my goodness! You're here! You make my heart pound so loud!" He gushes.

You run into his arms and he holds you tight while paparazzi snaps photos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
129K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...