Honey's Biker (Devil's Angels...

By photosofrose

*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep... More

Copyright.
! Warning !
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Face Reveal and Q & A
Something Exciting!
An Update!

Chapter 5

23.4K 451 11
By photosofrose

Sitting in the chair in the waiting room of the very tiny 24 hour clinic was excruciating. All I could do was bite my nails and bounce my leg.

My legs were covered in blood as well as my arms and face and clothes. His blood. The blood of the man I love.

"He'll be okay. Calm down darlin'," Killer said as he sat down next to me.

I look over at him and nod, "I know," sighing I run my fingers through my hair, "I can't help but be worried."

He nods and pushed off the chair and walks back to the boys.

"Rage's family?" A nurse calls through the room.

Instantly I jump up and speed walk over to her, "is he okay?"

Her eyes widen a little at my clothes before turning to look at the rest of the group. Most of the men here have blood on their clothes or faces from helping with Rage.

She looks back to me before smiling, "yes. He's stable and awake, he's actually been asking for a Honey?"

Letting out a sign of relief I look back at the group and see nearly everyone do the same.

"That's her," Mr. H says pointing to me.

The nurse looks back at me, "you're Honey?"

"Yes," I squeak and nod.

She looks me over again and nods, "follow me."

I do as told and walk a little behind her down the hall as doctors and nurses pass us looking stressed or tired.

She comes to a stop and opens the door, "he's stable, stitched, and should be able to go home in the morning if he gets through the rest of the night without any complications, okay?" She says with a smile.

I smile and nod back,"okay and thank you."

She nods and steps aside letting me walk into the room. Rage sits upright in bed, with a few wires connected to him and his naked chest on display with his whole right side covered in white bandages, "hey Honeydew," he rasps out.

Taking a shaky breath I smile, "hi caveman," I whisper and walk over to him.

He laughs at me and pats the bed next to him, "come here." He growls.

I shake my head at him, "no. You're hurt and I think that's against rules."

"I don't give a fuck about rules. I want to hold my girl, now get up here," he growls and pats the space again. 

Blushing I nod and crawl onto the bed and lay down next to him and gently lay my head on his chest but still holding back nearly all of my own weight, "how are you?" I whisper and mindlessly trace one of his tattoos.

He grunts, "fine."

"Rage you were stabbed," I point out to his 'fine' statement, "can you tell me what happened?" I asked already knowing whatever it is, will more then likely make me feel sick.

He shifts under me and pulls me tighter to his chest, "I was dealing with club business. Something simple and it went to shit," he explains.

I nod, "why'd you show up at the house," I pause and look down at the hand tracing his tattoos, "after this morning?"

He shrugs, "no clue to be honest with you. I probably wouldn't have made it to the clubhouse but I'm glad I stopped, I even got to hear you yell before I went down," he says, I can hear his smile.

I pat his chest gently before sitting up, his arm shifting to my waist and rubbing the exposed skin, "how'd you know I wouldn't have let you bleed out?"

He actually let's out a laugh, "because you Honeydew, are just as sweet as honey," he flicks my nose, "and also, I know you care about me just like I care about you."

"Yeah," I blow out a breath of air making the hair that's fallen from my bun fly into the air, "I guess you're right," I shrug.

He smirks, "So you care bout me Honeydew?"

I blush and look down, "just a little don't go and get cocky Caveman."

"Yes ma'am," he growls with an ugly attempt at a salute.

"I'm gonna go home and get some proper clothes so I'm not laying around nearly naked and I'll be back okay?"

He nods and I'm assuming sees what I've been wearing this whole time for the first time and growls, "fucking hell Honey, why would you come out in that?"

I shrug and roll my eyes, "excuse me I figured keeping you alive was a much better idea then covering my tits."

"Coulda done both," he mutters as I stand from the bed.

"Yeah yeah, or I could of let you bleed out."

He growls and goes to reach for me but I run from his grasp and leave the room shutting the door softly behind me. I walk back to the front room where even more people have shown up, "He's fine," I tell everyone and see everyone let out a sign of relief, "still the jackass he's always been. The doc said he can go home in the late morning if he stays stable and good through the time."

"Everyone can go home, I'm gonna get a change of clothes and a shower and then come back. I'll call Raid in the morning to get us and we'll be at the clubhouse," I order everyone because if not, they'll call end up here all night.

Everyone nods, the kids who have woken up or stayed awake let out yawns as do some other members and girls and we all head to the exit.

"He tell you what happen Honey?" Lolita asks as she walks up next to me.

"Club business he said," I say looking over at her.

She nods and yawns before grabbing onto Wolf's vest, "we'll see you tomorrow Honey, love you!"

I wave at them, "love you too," I turn back and climb into a truck with Mrs.H, Mr. H and they kids, "just drop me at the house. I'll get back with Raid."

Mrs. H nods and lays her head back against the headrest as Mr. H starts the truck.

He comes to a stop in front of the two short white house, "bye Honey. We'll see you tomorrow," Mr. H whispers and looks back at me.

I nod and smile, "bye Mr. H."

I jump down out of the car and slowly walk into the house. I lock the door behind me and walk up stairs. I grab a pair of shorts, a way too big gray zip-up hoodie, a blue long sleeve and race to the shower.

I take a ten minute shower, and jump right back out. I throw on the clothes, grab a pair of sandals and run right back out the door in under 30 minutes.

"Raid, yeah just drop me off there," I say through the phone ad I stand on the porch.

"No problem Sweety, be there in ten," he grunts and hangs up before I can say anything.

He pulls in on his bike and run over to him. I hop onto the bike and wrap my arms around his waist. He takes off and gets me back to the clinic in five minutes.

I walk back to Rage's room and find three guards standing outside the door, I smile and nod to all of them as they move to the side and let me in, I find Rage out like a light. I smile and walk over to a chair, I sit down criss cross and wrap the jacket over my legs and lean my head down next to his arm and next thing I know, I'm out like a light.

Rage's P.O.V

"Its 6 in the bloody morning, is there a good reason you be woken?" Honeydew growls, well attempts to growl at whoever came into the room.

"Just here to check on him, he should be able to go in a few hours,"  the doctor explains to her.

She sighs and I can feel her head move away from my arm as she leans back in her chair, "how is he?" Concern evident in her voice.

"Perfect. In fact, you two can go now if you'd like. He will have to take it easy for at least a week, which I know he won't but at least try and make him. He'll get a prescription for pain which I doubt he'll take, and he needs to come back in two or three weeks to get his stitches removed," he tells her.

I look over at her and see as she nods at him, "so he's free to go?" Her voice showing how eager she is to be out of here.

Her voice edges on begging to get me out to leave. Why would she want to get me out so quickly? Why is she on edge?

"Yes, he just needs to sign papers for release and he can leave," the doctor tells her.

She nods and looks over at me and smiles, "bring them for him to sign please."

He nods and turns to look at me, "rest for at least four days. It'll give those stitches time to heal enough so they won't rip from your side when you ride or fight."

I grin, "I'll try Doc, no promises."

He sighs and turns, "better then nothing."

"Honeydew did you sleep here?" I asked and look back over at her.

She yawns and rubs her face, "yeah, why?"

"Okay, here are all the forms you need to sign," the nurse says coming into the room and cutting mine and Honeydew's conversation short and she hands me the clipboard with forms, "just initial or sign where it had the x's," she explains and steps back.

I nod and start doing as told, signing and initialing where I need to. Once that's done I hand the clipboard back to the nurse she smiles, "okay that's all. You are a free man."

I nod and look over at Honey, her eyes show her relief, "you good Honeydew?"

She looks over at me, "I'm fine Caveman," she mumbles then looks up, "do you have a shirt here?" She asks looking around the room.

I shake my head at her and shrug, "I'll go like this."

She rolls her eyes, "course. You can walk around half naked but if I do you'll kill me and everyone who looks at me," she mumbles.

"Course I will, no one looks at what's mine," I growl.

She just told her eyes at me, "get up Cavey, Raid's already here," she offers me her tiny hand.

I take it and pull her into me taking her shock as a perfect opportunity to give her a kiss. I pull back and look over her face, her eyes in a daze as she looks up at me, "don't fucking call me Cavey Honeydew." I growl slowly next to her ear.

She shivers and nods, "alright, let's go," She whispers.

"Good."

I stand from the bed and wrap my arm around her shoulder as she wraps one around my waist. I slightly limp as we walk to the front and see Raid. He jumps up, "there he is. The one who is always tryna get himself killed!" He roars.

I laugh at him as he gets many disapproving and disappointed looks from the other people in the room, "fuck yeah!" I roar back. 

"Can you both shut up," Honey snaps at us making us both laugh, she gets even more flustered and pulls away from me and stomps away from me. I just stand and watch her as she walks away, "damn." Raid whispers.

I glare at him and he puts his hands up in defense, "all yours brother, don't worry."

"Good," I growl and limp to the car.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, I don't think Rage can ever avoid being hurt can he? Nor can he stay away from Honey even after she chews him up and spits him out. But, I have a few questions for everyone:

Why is Honey so eager to leave the hospital?

Who hurt Rage?

Is Honey finally going to accept Rage's advances?

Let me know what y'all think! Until next time

- love rose 🌹

p.s : i hope you all had a great thanksgiving / thanksgiving break, I hope everyone was surrounded by great food, ate to much, watched football / slept, and then ate again! Okay, that's all for real this time, until next time

- love rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 955 25
Monster Slayer's MC Book 4 Circuit never chased women. He didn't have to because they were always chasing him. He rarely went to bed alone when the...
443K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
256K 10.1K 41
I know he's followed me when the door shuts and locks behind me. His breath is on my ear before I can even think about anything and I relax against h...
1.8M 54.6K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...