Jacob Sartorius Imagines

By jacobsmothafreaka

cute, sad, dirty, romantic, etc. :) • • • contains sexual content and explicit language⚠️ More

Baking with Jacob (silly)
Instagram Trolls (sad)
Night Adventures (romantic)
Cheating (sad)
Rainstorm (cute)
Kiss, Marry, Kill (silly)
Hot Tub (hot)
My Last Text, My First Love, My Day One Girl (cute)
Chocolate Strawberries (silly)
House Robbery (scary)
Body Imperfections (sad)
Homework (hot)
Cozy (romantic)
He Fixed Me (cute)
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
Yellow Roses (cute)
Regaining the Intimacy (dirty)
Insecure Mess of a Person (dirty)
Insecure Mess of a Person pt. 2 (dirty)
Jacob Sartorius from English Class (silly)
"I Do" (cute)
I'm in Charge (dirty)
Choreography (silly)
The First Move (dirty)
Just Me, Him, and the Moon (romantic/dirty)
Lost Memories (sad)
Lost Memories pt. 2 (sad/dirty)
Lost Memories pt. 4 (dirty)
Party Girl (dirty)
When He's Sick (cute)
I Want To Write You A Song (silly)
Kisses and Cuddles (dirty)
My Greatest Mistake (sad)
My Greatest Mistake pt. 2 (sad/dirty)
My Greatest Mistake pt. 3 (sad/dirty)
Angel (cute)
Three Empty Words (sad)
What a Feeling (cute)
Pretend That You Don't Want Me (dirty)
Clouds (romantic)
Purely Innocent (hot)
A Little Company (cute)
A Little Company pt. 2 (dirty)
Coffee (cute)
Can I Be Her (sad)
Purest Form of Perfection (romantic/dirty)
Tree House (cute)
Ice Cold (sad)
requests
Better Than You (dirty)
Skinny Dipping (cute)
Geek (dirty)
Our Own Little Fantasy (cute)
Expectations (sad)
The Wrong Way to Think of a Fan (dirty)
The Wrong Way to Think of a Fan pt. 2 (dirty)
Spontaneously Combust (silly)
Exotic Dancer (hot)
Exotic Dancer pt. 2 (dirty)
When You Say My Name (sad)
The Compliment Game (cute)

Lost Memories pt. 3 (cute)

1.2K 39 17
By jacobsmothafreaka

major feels warning ⚠️

Your pencil drew thin lines across the paper of the sketch pad. Each stroke was light and airy, building up the drawing further and further. The image started coming together, the sketchbook placed on your lap as you sat in the grass beneath the old oak tree of the local park. The drawing was of the all too familiar teddy bear, Lucy. That bear held almost as many memories as your brain, of him.

It's been just over two years since you left him. He never called or texted, but accepted the fact that you were gone, and he would never get you back. You had seen headlines about him all over magazines and news channels, about his music and relationships. None of them seemed to last very long. The only steady relationship he had ever managed was with you, until that eventually broke off as well.

You deeply inhaled, bringing your gaze away from the sketch of Lucy in your lap. You stared at the tree in front of you. That tree held memories, too. Everything in this town did. On Valentines Day during the second year of your relationship with him, you had carved yours and his initials into the tree with a pocket knife. It displayed the first letter of your first names on either sides of a plus sign, surrounded by a giant heart. That was back when you thought you would be with him forever.

It was hard to leave him, after all you and him had been through. All the laughs and the cries, the memories, both good and bad. But, you knew it was the right thing to do. You couldn't go back, no matter how much you missed him or craved his affection. He was the one who caused you pain in the first place.

You pondered your thoughts, somewhat surprised that you still thought of him from time to time although it's been so long. The entire park was silent, the only sound being that of the wind shaking the leaves on the giant trees. You watched the leaves dance in the wind, some occasionally breaking loose from a branch and falling gracefully to the ground, shimmering through the air.

A sigh left your parted lips as you brought your attention back to the sketch of the teddy bear. You swallowed, sighing your name beside the drawing of the bear, although you knew nobody would see it but you.

The sound of light footsteps became present in the air. Your head shot up, seeing a figure walking along the sidewalk placed nearly 15 feet from your place on the ground. They wore a gray sweatshirt, covering their whole body and shielding themselves from you. They were facing the opposite direction, walking with their converse placing light steps on the pavement.

The person inched closer and closer to you on the sidewalk, soon to be walking past you. You kept your eyes on them out of curiosity, wanting them to reveal their identity to you. With each step they took, their head remained down, their eyes on their feet.

You watched them walk in front of you on the sidewalk, only a mere 15 feet from you. They didn't seem to even notice your presence, having their head down, almost sorrowfully.

The figure suddenly slowed its movements, waking at a slower pace. Their head shot up, looking in your direction. Your eyes widened, your jaw dropping. Your heart beat seemed to disappear at the revelation of their identity. His expressions mimicked yours.

"Y/n?"

The all-too-familiar voice rang through your ears. The memories flooded through your head. That voice... his voice.

"J-Jacob?"

You hadn't spoken his name in years. A pang of sadness and guilt washed over you as he looked at you through dull eyes. He pulled the hood off of his head, revealing the mess of dark hair spilling from his head. It was untamed and messy, but you secretly thought that he still looked perfect. There was never an instance where you thought he didn't look perfect, and you hated yourself for feeling that way.

He took slow and hesitant steps towards you, the girl he had been so infatuated and so in love with. Your breathing became ragged as he took a seat beside you on the ground. Your head felt as if it was spinning at the realization that this was real life. He was actually here, sitting beside you, being your only form of company in the big local park you had both grown up in, and fallen in love in.

"It's been so long." Jacob mumbled, staring at his lap. He too had been thinking of you lately. There was no particular reason, he just always seemed to have you on his mind, more than usual now.

"I know." You couldn't bring yourself to look at him, in worries that you would fall in love with his gorgeous chocolate locks and prominent hazel eyes, surrounded by long, dark eyelashes that most girls would pay to have. Or maybe he would be mad at you, upset and hurt, just like when you first left that apartment all those years ago.

"What's that?" The silence was broken by his smooth, velvety voice.

You looked down, meeting his gaze. You felt your cheeks heat up as you realized he saw the drawing of Lucy. "Oh, I-it's nothing." You stuttered, struggling to close the notebook and hide it from him. Maybe he would think that you were still in love with him, that you regretted your decision of leaving him. You would never admit to yourself that the tiniest sliver of you did, but he would never know that.

Before you could close the sketch, Jacob's hand shot between the pages, him preventing the book from closing. He snatched it from your hands, and before you could wrap your head around what was happening, he opened up the book, revealing the sketch of the teddy bear.

You finally looked up at his familiar face, engraved with perfection and attractiveness. A certain feeling washed over you as you watched his eyes light up, bringing back memories of when you would crack a corny joke or give him a gift for his birthday. You remembered being so in love with him, and it pained you that your relationship had crashed and burned.

A weak, sad smile flexed across Jacob's lips. "Lucy." He noted, his voice at almost a whisper.

You gulped, looking down and adjusting the collar of your pink Thrasher sweatshirt. You felt the sudden urge to cry. You wanted to let tears spill from your eyes and allow yourself to collapse into his embrace, wrapping your arms around his body. You wanted him to say he missed you as much as you missed him, although you would never admit to yourself that you felt that way.

His eyes burned into the side of your face, him staring directly at the beautiful girl beside him. He knew all too well that there had always been, and always will be, a part of him that's in love with you. You were the only girl he was capable of loving permanently.

"That tree," Jacob's deep voice interrupted the silence one again. "Remember when we carved into it?"

This time it was your turn to smile. Your gaze wandered over the oak tree and the slashed in the bark made by you and Jacob. You reminisced at the memory, the night of Valentines Day that year replaying through your head.

"On Valentine's Day." You stated, tears piling up at the bottom of your eyes.

Jacob nodded, his gaze meeting yours on the tree. "We carved our initials into it, then had a picnic on the grass right about in this spot." A hint of sadness was still in his tone, but overall he was beyond excited to be speaking with you again. "Then we went back to our apartment," he sighed. "And made love on that bed that was too small."

You nodded your head, the tears that threatened to pour down your face beginning to win the battle. You squeezed your eyes shut, the lump in your throat growing by the second. The droplets of water spilled from your eyes, slowly racing down your smooth skin.

You almost jumped at the contact of Jacob's thumbs wiping away the tears. Your eyes shot open, the feeling of him touching your skin leaving you satisfied and craving more. Your cheek tingled and burned as he moved his thumb away.

"I know, love. I know." Jacob whispered weakly, his own voice threatening to break as he too was on the brink of tears.

Love. The nickname sent another pang of sadness through your body. Memories of the times he had called you that washed into your brain. You felt guilty for wishing that the two of you could just rekindle your relationship and go back to the way things were before. Before all the fights and before you fell apart. You missed him more than you realized.

The two of you sat in silence, letting the sounds of nature fill your ears. Jacob's tears began to fall just as yours did, although the gentle breeze blew in his face and dried the flesh that they had dampened.

This silence wasn't awkward, however. It was peaceful and much-needed. You both pondered your thoughts, wrapping your head around the moment. There was just something that the both of you needed to say, yet neither of you dared to speak up or utter a single word.

Jacob finally sighed, closing the sketch book that was still placed upon his lap. He slowly handed it to you. As you grabbed the book from him, you made the mistake of looking up into his eyes. You felt your heart accelerate. It was as if you could fall in love with them all over again. But you told yourself that you couldn't let that happen.

"So," Jacob cleared his throat. "You got any plans today?"

A butterfly feeling began to rise in your stomach. Is he asking me because he wants to make plans with me? If he does, what should I say? Is it wrong to go with him? Your thoughts crashed against the side of your brain like the ocean waves against rocks.

You finally took a deep breath, shaking your head. "Nope. No plans except this, really." You weakly chuckled.

He returned the smile, his perfect white teeth making an appearance from under his pink lips. "Do you, um..." he paused, fiddling with the drawstring on his hoodie. "Do you maybe want to go grab a coffee or something?"

Your eyes slightly widened, sending him to think that you would decline the offer.

"I mean, only if you want to. I have nothing going on either, it was... just a thought." He struggled to form a coherent sentence. You couldn't help but smile at his adorableness.

"I would love to." You said in reply, flashing a small grin to him. His expression lightened at your acceptance.

With that, you both stood up from your places in the grass, stretching out when standing. You grabbed your back and sketch book as he led you to the sidewalk.

You walked beside him on the winding concrete, out to the parking lot where his familiar white Corvette was parked. It being such a small town, it was strange to most people seeing a Corvette, seems as most vehicles are old pick up trucks. Everyone knew of Jacob though.

He had a house in Hollywood where he went when he was recoding music or making business plans. But the rest of the time, when he was off tour and not dropping music, he was in this town, at home in his apartment. He was never dissatisfied with the small space, despite being wealthy enough to afford a mansion. He was always humble and grateful, which was always one of the things you absolutely adored about him. He never forgot his roots.

You both entered his car, deciding to leave your own in the parking lot for you to get later on. He started it up, pulling out of the lot and turning the radio on. He drove down the road, in the direction of the part of town with the small coffee shop. The radio played In My Blood by Shawn Mendes, the both of you humming along, knowing the song word for word.

You arrived at the shop, Jacob pulling up in front of it at bringing the car to a stop. The building hadn't changed for years. The white exterior and light up sign had remained the same since the small shop opened.

Hundreds of times you had gotten coffee from this shop, and dozens of those times had been with Jacob. You thought of all the times you sat at a table with him, both having cappuccinos in your hands, having conversations that neither of you wanted to ever end. Some of your favorite dates had been at this very shop.

"We're here." Jacob stated, opening his own door to get out.

You waited a second to see if he would come around and open yours up like he always used to. And sure enough, you watched him walk around the front of the car and to the passenger door. He opened it slowly, grabbing your hand and helping you out of the car. You giggled at him as he returned the smile.

The car door shut, you both approaching the building. "Now c'mon, lets get coffee. And don't worry about the bill," he smiled, "It's on me."

Jacob let his right eye fall into a wink. At that moment, you fell in love with the boy all over again. As much as you tried to deny it, he had won you over again, after just a single day and a simple conversation.

But maybe, just maybe, things would work out this time. Maybe you and Jacob were destined to be together after all. Despite the tears and the fights, the rough patches and the break up, you still loved him, as he did to you. Nothing would ever be able to break that bond between the two of you.

I'm soooo sorry that I've been inactive, I've just been busy with school. Also, I'm sorry that this isn't dirty, I just wanted to kind of reintroduce the relationship. But don't worry, I'm already working on part 4 of the series. I just felt like this series deserves a happy ending. Read parts 1 and 2 if you haven't already.

22 votes and 12 comments for part 4 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.5K 158
NO LONGER ACTIVE I'm not really into the fandom anymore, but I'll still leave this story up for anyone who wants to read it.
29.9K 855 30
hiplikejacob has added you! hiplikejacob is typing...
26.4K 219 20
A bunch of jacob elordi imagines! Feel free to request anything and give me some ideas!
7.3K 103 26
This is a Jacob Sartorius Fanfiction. I hope you enjoy and there's more to come.