Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

Af Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... Mere

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 4 (A much needed talk)

45 1 0
Af Hydra1996

In the night around a campfire, Qrow told them about the story of the Maidens and the real origin of Arion. He took a drink from his flask and had a bandage around his abdomen, while Arion mashed herbs in a wood mortar. He had bandages on the arm and had already closed the stab in his side with healing spells. Great... the herbs reach for one person. I should had pleased the Elder for more herbs. He then took the mashed herbs in a small pot filled with water, resin, ash, artichoke leaves and milk thistle (Help against poison) and putted it over the fire.

Qrow:  Really? No questions?

Jaune: Of course we have questions. This is just... a lot to take in.

Qrow: Sure, of course.

Ruby: So these... maidens... They're powerful fighters that don't need Dust to use magic.

Qrow: Yeah.

Arion: And I am from the past? Remnant was Thedas before and the magic got totally lost?

Qrow: Yeah. Sorry for you. You are the last and only elf in this time. 

Nora: And the Maidens? There are four of them?

Qrow: Yup. Always.

Ren: Which means that, whenever one of them dies, the power transfers to someone- a female- that they care about?

Qrow: Whoever was in their thoughts last. Important distinction. Best option, it's someone we can trust. Regadless, their souls become combined, in a way. 

Jaune: And that's what you were trying to do to Pyrrha. The night the tower fell. You were trying to turn her into one of them. 

Qrow: The previous Fall Maiden, Amber, had been attacked. She was young, inexperienced. And her assailant, who we now know as Cinder, somehow managed to steal some of her power, but not all of it. We were afraid that if we didn't do something, the rest would go to her as well.

Jaune: So you forced it on Pyrrha. 

Qrow: We didn't force anything. We explained the situation and gave her a choice, Arion even warned her that would change her life, and she chose. You were there, you heard her. He had then the task to train her magic. Fen'Heral made the deal long time ago to send someone in the future. *Jaune then stood up and leaved the group*

Ruby: Why was he after me and Arion?

Qrow: *sighed* Well, you definietly painted a target on your back with what you did at Beacon. I told you silver eyes is a rare trait. So that was the white light. *Arion watched on his medicin, that was for real an antidote.* And the fact that you're someone that was able to use them seems to have some very powerful people. Not many people know about the silver eyes. But those that do aren't very happy that one has surfaced. Arion is an elf as you know. A deserted race with much knowledge of magic. The wolf once told Oz that he drank from an old relic of the ancient Elvhen with knowledge everyone would want to have it. That's why I've been keeping an eye on you two. In order to make sure you two were safe. *looked over to Jaune* All of you.

Ruby: Well, then, why not just travel with us? *Arion finished the antidote and filled it in a long phial and spelled a cast in it so the serum became red* It seems like that would've been way easier.

Jaune: He was using you as a bait.

Arion: Jaune, he had a reason to follow us. 

Qrow: Look, I wouldn't put it like that; it's complicated.

Jaune: *turned around* What is all of this? Ruby and Arion are being hunted, the schools are being attacked, all for what? What is the point of all this? Will you just tell us what's going on?!

Qrow: *sighed* Would you sit down? You're stressin' me out, kid. *Jaune sat down to the others, hand crossed* Not many people are super religious these days. This world's been around for a long time, long enough that people have created dozens of gods. Arion's people believed on creators long time ago but got lost and forgotten from history. But if you believe Ozpin, two of them are actually real. They were brothers. The older silbing, the god of light, found joy in creating forces of life. Meanwhile, the younger brother, the god of darkness, spent his time creating forces of destruction. As you can imagine, they both had pretty different ideas how things should go. The older one would spend his days creating water, plants, wildlife. And at night, his brother would wake to see all the things that the elder had made and become disgusted. To counteract his brother's creations, the god of darkness brought drought, fire, famine, all that he could do to rid Remnant of life. But life always returned. So one night, the younger brother went and made something. Something that shared his innate desire to destroy anything and everything.

Ruby: The creatures of Grimm.

Qrow: You guessed it. The older brother had finally had enough. Knowing that their feud couldn't last like this forever, he proposed that they make one final creation. Together. Something that they could both be proud of. Their masterpiece. Younger brother agreed. This last great creation would be given the power to both create and destroy. It would be given the gift of knowledge, so that it could learn about itself and the world around it. And most importantly, it would be given the power to choose, to have free will to take everything it had learned and decide which path to follow: The Path of Light or the Path of Darkness. And this is how humanity came to be. Solas... Did you destroyed Thedas?

Solas: ... Ir abelas, yes. Elise managed to stop me but something wrong happened and so became Thedas destroyed. The brothers came years later. A follower of Mythal somehow managed to visit the future before and learned about Remnant. He even figured out, where the relics are. He brought the knowledge then back to Thedas and became a part of the well. The false gods died with. Maybe one of them survived somehow.

Ren: But... what does that have to do with us?

Qrow: Well, that's the kicker. See, the four gifts of mankind: knowledge, creation, destruction and choice... aren't just metaphorical. Each of them exists in a physical form, left behind by the gods before they abandoned Remnant, and each of them is extraordinarily powerful. If someone were to collect all four, they'd be able to change the world. That's exactly what the enemy wants. The Huntsman Academies were created to train generations of humanity's protectors, but they also serve another purpose: guarding the relics. When Ozpin's predecessor founded the schools, he built them around the relics to act as a fortress. Not only would they be easier to defend, but they would be constantly surrounded by trained warriors. The hope was that hiding the relics would keep mankind from using them against itself. And, of course, keeping them out of her reach. So yeah, there's that.

Ruby: Her. You mean Salem?

Qrow: That's right. Not much is known about her and quiet frankly, that's not what matters. What matters right now is that she wants the relics, and if she gets them, it's not going to end well. Arion- You said once you drank from the well of sorrows. A relic with all knowledge from Mythal's servants who passed away. Did one of them visited the schools?

Arion: A relic with a high price. I'm bounded with her will. Yes. One of them managed it somehow and managed to get the positions of the relics. 

Jaune: Alright. So let's say we believe all this. There really is this crazy evil being behind these attacks, not just some thugs trying to become powerful. Why doesn't the world now? Why isn't Atlas going after them, or Mistral?

Nora: And why aren't we in more of a hurry to get to Haven? Shouldn't we be getting them a message? What if they're next?

Qrow: The headmaster over there saw what happened to Beacon. He's not dumb. He'll be on his guard. Besides, it takes time to mobilize forces like that. Do you really think they planned out that attack on Beacon overnight? *pointed at Jaune* And to answer your question, it's the same reason we keep quiet about the Maidens. If the whole world knew about the relics, about Salem, there would be chaos. We'd have another Great War on our hands, and this time you'd have to fight.

Arion: People would go panic and panic brings the Grimm. There would so many innocent souls lose their life. Think about it: Would they believe us? 

Qrow: You're right. Look, I had the same question too. But ol' Ozpin would always put his foot down. "We can't cause a panic". Heh, I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. Salem's smart. She works from the shadows, using others to get what she wants, so that when it comes time to place the blame, we can only point to each other. She's trying to divide us- humanity. And so far, she's done a pretty damn good job. She reminds me on Corypheus... 

Ruby: Alright. So what should we do?

Qrow: Heheh, I don't really know. Ozpin has put a lot of trust in the headmasters. Like I said, the schools are an important part of stopping Salem. Atlas is going to be on high alert after the last attack, and Vacou is... well, Vacou. It'll be hard to hire thieves and scoundrels to fight against other thieves and scoundrels. Take that, add in the fact that Cinder and her crew claim to be from Haven, and I think it's likely the next target. So, we're on our way to the headmaster. Haven't heard from him in a while, even before the attack. I'm hoping, he has the answers. *he stood up* Alright, I think it's time you kids get some sleep. 

Ruby: Uncle Crow?

Qrow: Yeah?

Ruby: This is a lot to take in, and it all sounds crazy... I'm willing to do whatever I can to help because I trust you. But why couldn't you trust me? Why couldn't you just travel with us instead of all of this secrecy and, and-

Qrow: Look, this has nothing to do with trust. I- It's a long story, okay?

Nora: Seriously? Now you're tired of telling us stories?

Qrow: *looked into the fire* Did you know that crows are a sign of bad luck? Old superstition, but it's how I got my name. *kneeled down to the fire, took a stick and poked into the fire*See, some people can absorb electricity and some people can burst into rose petals and some people are just born unlucky. My Semblance isn't like most. It's not exactly something I do. It's always there, wether I like it or not. I bring misfortune. I guess you could call me a bad luck charm. Comes in real handy when I'm fighting an enemy, but it makes a little hard on firends... and family. *stood up*

Jaune: Well, you are just a real bundle of help, aren't you?

Arion: Jaune, that's enough! He didn't wanted to bring us in danger with his Semblance and your behavior is already on my nerves!

Qrow: Calm down, boy. He's right. *walked away from the camp*

Ren: Where are you going?

Qrow: Taking a walk.

Ruby: There's nothing else you want to tell us? *Qrow looked at a red-eyed raven*

Qrow: Not tonight. *Qrow then leaved*

Arion went then away too

Nora: And where you going?

Arion: Training... *searched then a place to train his magic and close combat skills*

Shortly before dawn after he finished his training and wanted to go back, he felt suddenly pain in his side and arm. He holded his arm and saw his blood purple. The same was for his side where the rips were. He leaned on a tree and suddenly he started to cough blood with poison very badly. 

In the morning

Ren: *waked up* We should probably get moving.

Jaune: Yeah, yeah. Hey, where's Arion?

Suddenly Qrow began to coughing, so everyone looked at him and Ruby rushed on his side. Qrow looked at his hand to see his blood was purple. Ruby's eyes widden and gasped.

Qrow: Well. That's unfortunate. *passed then out*

Nora: I'm going to search Arion. The medicin was maybe an antidote he made.

Nora stood up and ran into the forest where Arion went yesterday. A few meters away, she saw his weapon and beside Elgar layed Arion. Blood came out from his mouth.

Nora: Arion! *shook him* Hey, wake up!

Arion: *started coughing* Nora... 

Nora: Hang on! *grabbed him and threw his arm over her shoulder and took Elgar with her free hand* I found him! His condition is worse than Qrow's!

TBC

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.2K 191 16
After the fall of Beacon Academy and the death of the Fall Maiden who Hector killed himself, he has decided to do something neither side has consider...
635 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...
112K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.
72.1K 1.3K 10
You had just joined Beacon Academy to complete your journey for the future, yet so have two other people: Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie. Time to make li...