Stepbrother | βœ”οΈŽ

By EroticMarie

"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Havin... More

0 | stepbrother
1 | yonderly
2 | raconteur
3 | abditory
4 | adoxography
5 | irenic
6 | recherche
7 | jilt
8 | viridity
9 | sphallolalia
10 | rantipole
11 | balter
12 | sonder
13 | agape
14 | astrophile
15 | petrichor
16 | antapology
17 | appetence
18 | kensho
19 | tacenda
20 | alate
21 | travel
22 | morosis
23 | abience
24 | virago
25 | aubade
26 | habromania
27 | sapiosexual
28 | hygge
29 | philocaly
30 | halcyon
31 | abluvion
32 | ilunga
33 | quiddity
34 | logolepsy
35 | tarantism
36 | suton
37 | finifugal
38 | drapetomania
39 | hiraeth
40 | anagapesis
41 | anacampserote
42 | jayus
43 | concinnity
44 | heliophilia
epilogue
completed
ANASTASIA
completed - anastasia

0 | description

1.1M 25.7K 9.9K
By EroticMarie

At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at such a young age, she knew nothing about the business her mother participated in with her new husband.

After the death of her father, she is thrown into the world of her mother where she meets her husband, and her husbands son - Vincenzo. Vincenzo is not like any man she's ever met, he's mean, and demanding. He's cruel and he's scary. Vincenzo was known to leave people in fear by just simply looking at them. What Orabella doesn't know about him is that he is the world's most feared Mafia Don.

The moment Vincenzo's eyes land on Orabella, he claims her as his. Her stepbrother is the womanizer who stunned everyone when he makes Orabella his.

With Orabella being scared and hopeless, will she learn to let her stepbrother into her heart?

- ❧﹘

❝Y-You can't do that,❞ she cried out, ❝you're my brother.❞

He laughed at her as his fingers latched onto her thin lace panties. ❝I'm not your brother, neonata.❞ His lips were on her neck as he nibbled her skin, trailing lower to her breast.

❝Why are you doing this?❞ She asked him, biting down on her lip the moment his tongue grazed her bud.

❝Because you are mine.❞

- ❧ -

Q U O T E

i'm used to people not wanting me. sometimes when i look in the mirror - i don't even want myself

- orabella martinez

- ❧ -

MUCH LOVE,
- xx lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 22.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
140K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
12M 364K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
4.3M 115K 78
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...