Mafia Queen

By queensofsupreme

"The bride is missing!" ****** Zoey is a sweet eighteen year old who graduated from high school and was raise... More

prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9.

Chapter 8

578 24 1
By queensofsupreme

Ian's POV.

I can't believe that bitch had the guts to smack me in my own fucking house.

Who the hell does she think she is?

She is so damn lucky my baby sister was there or else I would teach her some manners. There's no way she can just get away with the fact that she smacked me.

I have to make her pay.

I kept talking to myself the while night throwing the ball on the world. Bella came in my room a couple of times and told me to stop and of course I had to do it after all her classes starts tomorrow and she's going to be home school.

I'm happy Lewis is here to keep an eye on her when I'm away.

. . . .

"Morning brother." My baby sister said as I came downstairs.

I never thought I'd live to the day where she would wake up early to make breakfast.

"Morning baby sis." I quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Why you up so early today? You never get up this time." I looked at my watch to double check the time because something isn't right.

Bella awake at this time is definitely a miracle.

"I'm just cooking for my handsome brother." Isabella respond.

"Seriously Bella?"

"Fine, I'm just happy you found someone. I just never thought after what love did to all the people we care about--"

"Whoa. Love? Me? Who?" I couldn't even speak right now. What the hell has my sister been smoking?

"When do you ever bring a girl home? Come on Ian, there is so much chemistry between you and Zoey."

"Chemistry? You failed your chemistry paper now you want to talk about chemistry?"

"I got an A for all my subjects it's not my fault that the chemistry paper was so difficult."

"You got an F Bella. You seriously can't  pass chemistry now you want to talk about chemistry. "

"It was a D, and plus this chemistry between you and Zoey I would get an A+."

"Mr Mashall will be here soon I just hope you pay attention." I gave her another kiss on the cheek before leaving because I lost my appetite after she talked about chemistry.

What does she even know about chemistry?

* * * *

Zoey's POV.

I watched Ian and Bella talk the whole time and I waited until he left. I'm so happy he didn't see me because I know he would probably beat me up because of that smack.

"Morning Isabella." I said smiling at her.

"Morning Zoey. By the way did you forget that I asked you to call me Bella." She asked.

"Sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry by the way do you know if you like this to my brother he will walk over you. Now will you take a seat while I dish up for you and that asshole Lewis."

I took a seat and she quickly dished up for me. I'm so glad Ian doesn't have a bitch sister.

"What happened to your language Bella? Really asshole?"  Lewis said walking inside the kitchen.

"You know what? Dish up for yourself Lewis. I'll just stay in my room if you need me Zoey." Isabella tried walking pass him but he grabbed her arm. "I don't have time for you Lewis." She added.

"We have to talk Bella." He said letting her arm go.

"I have nothing to say to you." Bella answered.

It was really awkward being in the same place as them. So I just started eating my food.

"I'm sorry Bella. I really didn't want to make you worry that's why I did that. I care about you so much, I really do care about you that's why I can't lose you." Lewis said and he tried kissing her but she quickly dodged it walking back to me.

"So how about we get to know each other?" Isabella asked and I nod my head getting up. I was done eating so I quickly followed her to her the couch.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" She asked as we sat on the couch.

"No. I just graduated from high school." I told Bella.

"I'm so happy to hear that you finished school and you still single because trust me I am going to be homeschooling and I hate school." Isabella sighed rolling her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry I can't help."

"What do you mean you can't help? You will be living here and that means you'll be doing my homework." Bella shrugged her shoulders.

"No. I'll be leaving soon. Your brother can't can't keep me here." I didn't care whether she tells him that or not.

"Well. Anyways you know you single and there's a single hot guy in the house." Bella crossed her legs winking at me.

"Lewis is only like a friend to me I'll n--"

"Lewis?" She said laughing. "Zoey, that guy is taken and trust me his girlfriend knows how to fight. She was raised to fight for what's hers and she wouldn't care if we friends."

"Is it? I didn't know someone can be so overprotected over me." Lewis said smirking at Bella.

I can't believe she was talking about her brother. I mean, honestly if I had a brother I would've never call him hot or anything even if he was. They really are so close.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Bella's POV.

"Is it? I didn't know someone can be so overprotective of me." I heard Lewis say and I quickly looked at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"No one was talking about you." I quickly answered bitterly. "So where was I Zoey?"

"You were just telling her how hot my girlfriend is." Lewis replied.

"Uhm. Zoey and I don't want you here so just go rest and take care of yourself." I turned back to Zoey giving her a smile.  "How about I show you, the room you will be sleeping in." I got up.

"I'm I sleeping in your room?" Lewis asked but I ignored him as Zoey got up and followed me upstairs.

"This is your room and don't listen to my brother if he tells you to sleep downstairs." I told her as she checked her room. "I'm sorry it's not like my room but if you don't like the room the you can have mine or Ian's."

"Its fine. I love it. It's actually way better then my real room back home." Zoey said smiling at me.

"Do you miss home?" I asked and she nod her head slowly. I could see she was sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I can't help her. "I'm sorry but I promise you my brother won't hurt you as long as you not a threat. Like seriously he wouldn't have brought you here if he thought you are a threat."

"Thanks. I just want to lie down for a bit because I'm tired so is it fine If I can." It was obvious that she didn't want me near her or anything but so  I quickly nod my head covering the hurt in my eyes.

"You don't need to ask. I'll just be in my room if you need anything." I left her room and went straight to mine which is one room away from hers. Ian's room is after hers and I did it on purpose.

I laid on my bed thinking about how hard it could be to make friends. I literally have no one other then the mafia and Avery. But now that I'm no more going back to school I have no one.

"Someone is thinking?" Lewis said coming in my room.

I sighed turning to look at my left. I don't want to speak to him, I have nothing to say to him.

"Don't tell me you still angry about those messages. Bella it's seems to me that you don't even love me anymore. I thought you would maybe care a bit--"

"I do love you but it's you who doesn't. Lewis I'm sick of always been the person you take your anger on." I shouted getting out of my bed. "You the one that always breaks up with me and then makes an excuse that you were drunk and that's not the message you wanted to send me." I had tears in my eyes that were ready to come out. I couldn't take it anymore. I was sick of his games.

Does he love me?

"If I knew you were still angry over that I wouldn't have bothered to even talk to you right now. Bella I hate the fact that you always think the worse of me." He walked closer to me. "Don't forget you the one that accused me of cheating on you and I forgive you for that. But what about you? You always bring up something that happened months ago."

"It's not my fault that you always in a club drunk with so many girls alone." I emphasized every word.

"Can't we just please make up? I'm tired of arguing and fighting Bella. I just miss my beautiful girl." He quickly gave me a kiss.

"I'm sorry." I apologized hugging him.  "I'm also happy that it's your right hand that got shot." I giggled.

"It's heart breaking to see my girlfriend happy about me getting shot."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I asked and he shook his head sadly.

"My arm hurts Bella." He quickly sat on my bed looking at his arm.

"Really?" I asked sitting next to him. "Would it feel better if I gave you a kiss?" He shook his head. "A few kisses?"

"Well that can work." He winked at me trying to kiss me.

"Asshole." I hit his arm refusing the kiss and he sighed.

"I'm telling your brother what you said." He said.

"Lewis?" I shouted getting up.

"That's my name babe."

"Your arm is bleeding." I panicked trying to help him.

"That's what happens when you hit me love. What did you even expect?" He laughed.

"But I swear I wasn't hard, I didn't mean--"

"Calm down Bella it's nothing."

"I'll call Doctor P." I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled his number but Lewis grabbed the phone out of my hand. "What the hell Lewis? You need help."

"Bella babe it's not what it looks like." He said and I looked at him confused. "It's not blood."

********

A/N

Preview for an upcoming chapter.

"Zoey" I screamed. "Zooo" I said. "Alex'aa" I shouted again. But nothing. Nothing I said seemed to get her attention. But then I knew from that moment if I didn't help her she is going to die. Someone must have shot her while I was so focus in shooting the G-members. It seemed like they were prepared. Like they knew something would happened. But God help whoever warn them. Because I knew the 'storm' was coming. I just didn't know it was gonna happen to innocent people.

I can see other girl's shot too. But my main focus was on Zoey. Lying helpless on the floor. I could see the tears, the pain in her eyes. I know what she's probably thinking she's gonna die' and it's all my fault that I asked her to do the mission. 'Mission' that won't mean anything today if she dies on me. As I saw seleen shot on the leg too. I knew she could handle it. After all she's in this gang for far too long.

"Zoey" I repeated again. No replied once again. I told her to hang in there help is on the way. But I knew if in the next thirty minutes no one cames to help. Or if i don't take her to the hospital. She would die. Her pulse was getting weaker. So I told Cole and Lewis to cover for me.

I went out of the door carrying her in my arms I could see all the blood. The same lot of blood I saw when my best friend Kayden died. When my mom was killed. All the memories playing in my head.

I'm I curse, I asked myself. I never asked to be in this life but I just hope she' makes it. She's just eighteen. And I would never forgive myself if she doesn't make it today.

My parents were set up when they died. My kayden my best friend was at the wrong place at the wrong time. My parents death and kayden's death are both on me. They both took my bullets. And I blame there death on myself. Because it is on me. But Zoey. Zoey's death can't be on me. I can't. I won't. I will never survive if another death is on me. If she dies because of me. I'll never forgive myself. I will never recover again.

*****
A

!/N

Please my babes, keep me in y'alls prayers. I really need it.

*Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
314 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
32.4K 1.5K 26
Lillith is an outsider, she never was really part of the werewolf pack she was born into. Even when she is mated to the son of the Beta she rejects h...