FAMILY BOND

Af ObsessedwithTivi

More adventures. More drama. And yes, even so smut thrown in along the way. Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 13

383 16 9
Af ObsessedwithTivi

"I'm serious, Tim. I'm not holding that thing." Eddie says, shaking his head as he backs away.

"Ed, Listen. Everyone has fears. Some big, some small. I have a tremendous fear of heights. It doesn't make you less of a man to admit it." Tim says.

"I'm not scared." Eddie says as he stares at the spider in Tim's hand.

"Bullsh*t. You're shaking in your shoes." Tim says.

"I am not! I... uh... I just don't care to hold it." Eddie says.

"I would have never jumped off that ledge if you hadn't pissed me off. Now, stop being a d*mn crybaby and hold the f*cking spider." Tim argues with a raised brow.

"I'M NOT A D*MN CRYBABY!!" Eddie says angrily.

"Then prove it." Tim says as he holds the spider out.

Eddie takes a deep breath as he holds out a shaking hand. 

"If this f*cking thing bites me, I'm punching you in the face." Eddie warns.

"It's not going to bite you. If it does? Then I deserve a punch in the face." Tim chuckles as he puts the spider in Eddie's hand.

The spider sits calmly in the big man's hand.

"See? It's not going to hurt you." Adam says with a smile.

"Alright, I held the d*mn thing. Take it." Eddie says as he hands the spider back to the employee.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" Tim says as they wash their hands.

"You know I hate you, right?" Eddie growls as he dries his hands.

"I know." Tim chuckles and winks at his friend as he takes Adam by the hand and walks away.

"You know, I have a fear too." Avi says as he hurries to catch up with the hitman, pulling Kirstie along with him.

"Oh, really? And what is that?" Tim asks as he looks into a glass case of venomous spiders.

"Ice cream." Avi says with a sad nod. "Especially the banana split. They terrify me."

"A banana split sounds extremely scary." Austin laughs.

"I know, right?" Avi nods.

"Well, we'll see what we can do about letting you face your fears later." Tim says with a smirk.

"You're such an evil person." Avi grins as his eyes light up with excitement.

"Can we get out of here before we find an empty case that's supposed to have a deadly spider in it?" Eddie says as he looks around nervously.

"Like this one?" Chris says as he looks into a case. "The Sydney Funnel-Web Spider."

"WHAT!!??" Eddie yells.

"Just kidding." Chris laughs.

"F*CK YOU, CHRIS!" Eddie says as he stomps toward the exit.

"That was a good one." Tim laughs as he gives Chris a high-five.

"Seriously though. This place is kinda creeping me out a bit." Adam says quietly as he squeezes Tim's hand.

"Okay, let's get out of here." Tim says as they head to the exit.

They walk out to find Eddie and Esther sitting on a bench waiting for them.

"You alright, Ed?" Tim asks as he sits down on the bench beside his friend, patting him on the leg.

"I am now since I've gotten out of there." Eddie says, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Sorry bout that." Tim says with a smirk.

"Yeah, I bet you are." Eddie chuckles.

"What do y'all say about getting out of here and finding somewhere where Avi can face his fear of banana splits?" Tim asks, rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Avi grins then suddenly changes his expression to shock. "I mean, oh, no."

"You can handle it, Sweetheart." Kirstie smiles. "I have faith in you."

Leaving the zoo, they find an ice cream parlor nearby so they could all cool off a bit before heading back to the bungalows.

"That looks deadly, Avi." Chance laughs as the waitress sets a large banana split down in front of the excited man.

"Yeah, I hear they can be pretty vicious." Austin joins in.

"You better take a bite out of it before it takes a bite out of you." Nate adds.

"I'm going in." Avi says as he picks up his spoon and attacks the desert.

"This is delicious." Adam says as he takes a bite of his hot fudge brownie delight. He holds a bite up to his husband. "Here, try this."

Tim takes the bite and nods. Adam smiles as he wipes the chocolate syrup from Tim's lips.

"You've gotten awfully quiet. Are you feeling alright?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. It's been a long hot day." Tim says before taking a sip of his milkshake.

"What do you say about ending our day in the hot tub with a glass of wine?" Adam asks as he lays his head over on Tim's shoulder.

"Sounds perfect." Tim smiles as he kisses the blond on the head.

"OWWW!!" Avi yells out as he grabs his head. "BRAIN FREEZE!!"

"You dummy." Tim chuckles.

"I told you that they could be vicious." Austin smirks as he takes a bite of his sundae.

"So, what do y'all wanna do tomorrow?" Tim asks with a yawn.

"What about going snorkeling?" Adam asks, yawning after seeing Tim's yawn.

"Oooo, yeah. That sounds fun." Esther says with a nod.

"Snorkeling it is." Tim says as he finishes his milkshake.

"What about parasailing?" Eddie asks.

"Parasailing?" Tim asks. Once again, heights.

"Yeah, you know. You're wearing this parachute type thing and you're pulled behind a boat and you're sailing above the ocean." Eddie smiles.

"I know what parasailing is, Ed." Tim says with a raised brow. Why is his so-called best friend doing this to him?

"Wow! That sounds fun." Avi says.

"It is fun. I've done it before." Nate says with a nod.

"What do you say, Timothy?" Eddie asks with an evil smile.

"I don't know. We'll see." Tim answers quietly, nervously running a hand through his hair.

"Maybe you guys can go parasailing and Tim and I will find something else to do." Adam says, attempting to come to his husband's rescue.

"Well, that's no fun." Eddie replies, crossing his arms over his chest.

The others nervously shift in their seats. Was Eddie pushing the hitman too far?

"Just what the hell is your definition of fun, Ed? Torturing me?" Tim asks. "We came here to relax and have a good time. I can not relax and have a good time if I'm constantly being forced to do something that makes me uncomfortable. If the others want to go parasailing they're free to do so. But I'll be damned if I'm going to do it. Understand? And there is not a damn thing you can do about it. So I got you to hold a f*cking spider, big deal. It was a small payback for pushing me to jump from that ledge. But it's over. Done. So get over it. Edward."

***********

PLEASE, Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.3K 115 20
A convention, a man, a fan. And a whole new life
47.2K 674 15
•Nothing really comes to a end or does it?•smut• • (COMPLETED) ❤️
1.2M 10.8K 73
‹ ☼ ➶ 〝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 〞 ⤷ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚 ☆ ✧ 𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐢�...
322K 8.7K 23
𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙣...