The originals preferences/ima...

By -lijah

yea, just have a look at it.. x More

ᏢᎡᎬFᎬᎡᎬNᏟᎬᏚ
1- what kind of creature are you?
2- where did you saw eachother for the first time
3- love at first sight?
4- what was your first real interaction?
5- where do they annoy you the most with?
6- where do you annoy them with the most
7- in who's sireline are you?
8- who takes the first move and when
9- what makes whole supernatural new orleans know your name?
10- where they like to kiss you the most
11- who are you related to?
12- who is your fave teenwolf character
13- on your period
14- what colour do they like on you
ᏆᎷᎪᏩᎬᏚ/ᎾNᎬᏚᎻᎾᎢᏚ
1 ▷ Kol
2 ▷ Elijah Ⅰ
3 ▷ Elijah Ⅱ
5 ▷ Kol
6 ▷ Kol
ZᎾDᏆᎪᏟᏚ
information
1: species
2: Stefan or Demon
3: connections- Niklaus
4: mystic falls or new orleans
5: who is your 'back in the days' crush
6: connections- Marcel
7: what family are you in

4 ▷ Joseph

302 9 2
By -lijah

The Morgans
You are Josephs sister and play a character named June mikaelson (also A hybrid) in the originals
Imagine you and Joseph being the ones making the most bloopers
————————————————————
2x3: Every Mother's Son (first scene you are in)

"Family diner without me huh?" You walk in and fall over Your Own feet.. Everyone starts laughing..

"Family diner without me huh?" You walk in and everyone looks at you.. Joseph stands up and searches for the right words, it stays quiet.. You start laughing..

"Family diner without me huh?" You walk in and everyone looks at you, Joseph stands up, "June?" You smile and nod.. "Hey Klaus.." "But that's impossible!" Daniel says.. It stays silent again.. "JOSEPH ATTENTION!!!" you shout.. Everyone laughs..

Au scene

You have tears in your eyes.. "He was everything I had! And now I have nobody! NOBODY!" "Thats not true.. Don't say that.." Joseph frowns.. You stay silent "Okey I forgot my text"

You have tears in your eyes.. "He was everything I had! And now I have nobody! NOBODY!" "Thats not true.. Don't say cat- That.." You start laughing

You have tears in your eyes.. "He was everything I had! And now I have nobody! NOBODY!" "Thats not true.. Don't say that.." Joseph frowns.. You wipe your tears away and want to walk away.. Joseph grabs your arm, "don't walk away June! Don't be a coward!" You frown and look down, you chuckle.. "This is too serious for me.. I can't.."

This is short and sucks
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
71.2K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
108K 5.1K 21
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
4.5K 87 28
The Cullens decide to move to Gotham City. They soon learn that Gotham has many secrets, including having its own vampires. They can't help but butt...