I 'Effin Love You

By allise_K

Summer Day is a seventeen year old girl living in a small town who is tired of hearing her parents demand her... More

I 'Effin Love You
I 'Effin Love You part 3
I 'Effin Love You part 4
I 'Effin Love You part 5
I 'Effin Love You part 6
I 'Effin Love You part 7
I 'Effin Love You part 8
I 'Effin Love You part 9
I 'Effin Love You part 10
I 'Effin Love You part 11
I 'Effin Love You part 12
I 'Effin Love You part 13
I 'Effin Love You part 14
I 'Effin Love You part 15
I 'Effin Love You part 16
I 'Effin Love You part 17
I 'Effin Love You part 18
I 'Effin Love You part 19
I 'Effin Love You part 20
I 'Effin Love You part 21
I 'Effin Love You part 22
I 'Effin Love You part 23
I 'Effin Love You part 24
I 'Effin Love You part 25
I 'Effin Love You part 26
I 'Effin Love You part 27
I 'Effin Love You part 28
I 'Effin Love You part 29
I 'Effin Love You part 30
I 'Effin Love You part 31
I 'Effin Love You part 32
I 'Effin Love You part 33
I 'Effin Love You part 34
I 'Effin Love You part 35
I 'Effin Love You part 36
I 'Effin Love You part 37
I 'Effin Love You part 38
I 'Effin Love You part 39
I 'Effin Love You part 40
I 'Effin Love You part 41
I 'Effin Love You part 42
I 'Effin Love You part 43
I 'Effin Love You part 44
Fan poem
I 'Effin Love You needs to change the title?

I 'Effin Love You part 2

94.4K 1.2K 232
By allise_K

Here is part 2. I'm sorry if I don't get the chance to upload tomorrow, if I don't then that means I am busy- not because I don't want to. I will upload on Friday for sure though.

Okay, enough talking. Here is part 2.

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Summer's POV-

"Are you still living in this flat?" Dad asked as we got out of the car.

"Of course," Uncle Mark answered. "Why wouldn't we?" He and Aunt Flora had bought this flat right out of college and Dad thought that they should be living in a house, like us.

"I was just wondering," Dad lied. Maybe it was not a total lie, he WAS wondering. Wondering why they wouldn't buy a house to live in.

"Summer, take the headphones out," Mom whispered to me. I moodily obeyed her. Does she not know I was listening to "I Hate Everything About You?" one of my favorite songs? Why would she care if she knew? April smirked at me after mom looked away. She had no idea how much I wanted to smack that little smirk right off her stupid face. I glared at her and followed the others inside, trying to trip her without making it obvious. I failed at tripping her, but not at making my attempts invisible.

-Jay's POV-

"Here you are, sir," the guy who ran the place said, opening the door to our penthouse. I had never learned his name. The penthouse was the same as it always had been. Too big and too fancy.

"Thank you, here you are," Dad said, handing the guy two dollars. The guy tried to hide his glare.

"Thank you, sir," he said, leaving. I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. Cheapskate.

"Well, let's freshen up. It's already five and Aunt Edna is expecting us at seven for dinner," Mom said. Aunt Edna?! "You know she'll want to see you in a suit, Jason?" she said to me. Yes, I did know that. That's one of the many reasons I don't want to see her.

"Do I have to go?" I asked. Mom stared at me in shock.

"Jason Kevin-"

"I know my name," I muttered.

"Your Aunt Edna is looking forward to seeing you. I expect you to feel the same," she lectured me. Yeah, she wants to see me so she can complain about all the little things she doesn't like me to do that I do anyway. So pretty much everything. My mom's elderly aunt was the prim and proper type of rich woman. She was way worse than my dad, and that was saying a lot.

"Fine, I'll wear the damn suit," I said, going to my room.

"Language!"

"That's my boy," Dad called, like I was a dog. That's what he always said to our dog when I was a kid. If Critter- don't ask- obeyed him, then he would say that. Didn't matter to me though. I knew that's what I had to be for my parents. A dog.

-Summer's POV-

"How is everything so far?" Annie asked. I was on my cell phone talking about how much torture we were going to go through this summer. I would get the "why can't you be more like April" speech later when my parents saw that I took a long distance call.

"Eh, same old, same old. First thing my uncle wanted to pick on was my hair," I said, throwing some shirts in a dresser drawer.

"Did you tell him to suck it?"

"I wanted to."

"Summer, I don't know what I'm going to do for three months without you. Who else am I going to talk to about my cousins being here?" she sighed.

"Trust me, I'm not going to have it easy either," I said, sitting on the bed.

"Well, I know that. Any speeches lately?"

"There was one earlier today. On me quitting dance class and....OH! My hair again. 'Why can't you be more like April and have it a pretty brown color?' is what my mom said to me," I said.

"I thought that was April's natural color."

"It is. Mom just wants me to dye my hair to look like April's."

"Dude. That blows."

"Tell me about it," I said, laying back.

"Tori! Put that down!" she yelled. "My god this little brat is going to be the death of me."

"What the hell is she doing?"

"She is jumping on my parent's bed and she is playing with my mom's favorite vase. No matter how many times I tell her not to, she does not listen. I can say it nicely and I can scream at the top of my lungs, she won't listen! Help me?"

"Put her on the phone."

"Hello? Sum Sum?"

"What's up Torres?"

"When are you coming here to see me? I don't want to be with Annie!"

"Calm down, Torres. Where are you mom and dad?"

"They went out with Annie's mom and dad. She has to babysit me."

"Really? Well, then can I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, well I heard there was this buried treasure in the sandbox in that backyard, but I have not gotten the chance to try and dig it up," I said. It wasn't a lie. There were treasures in the sandbox. The "treasures" Annie and I buried when we were little kids. Tori got super excited.

"Can I dig it up for you?" she asked.

"Can you handle the digging?"

"Yeah!"

"Then go for it, Torres," I said. She squealed and handed the phone to Annie.

"Thank you so much. I never would have thought about that," she said.

"What did we bury in there anyway?" I asked.

"Eh, I forget. Anyway-"

"Annie! Annie! Come help me get the treasures!" I heard Tori yelling in the background.

"Ugh, fine. Hold on a second. I gotta go," she sighed.

"So I hear."

"Text me later, okay?"

"I will," I said. We hung up and I sighed and groaned.

"Summer!" Mom called.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Dying," I mumbled. "Nothing! Just finished unpacking!"

"Well, we're going to go out to eat soon. So get ready!" she said. Mother of pearl. Out to eat with Mom, Dad, Uncle Mark, Aunt Flora, April and Jimmy? Jimmy I could handle, it was the other five that I couldn't stand. I lazily got up and went to find something to wear. I chose purple leggings, black knee high Converse, and a long sleeved shirt/dress that had a black peace sign. That was what I would be wearing, partly because I wanted to and partly just because I wanted to bug the hell out of my mom and dad. This would work.

-Jay's POV-

No suit. It conveniently got left behind at home. All of them.

"Well, we are just going to have to get you new ones first thing tomorrow," Dad said. Well that plan backfired.

"Yeah, great," I said, going back to my room to get ready. I left my black jeans on and exchanged my Linkin Park t-shirt for a green "Rock or Die" shirt and wore Converse shoes. I walked out into the living room.

"Jason," Mom sighed when she saw me.

"Jay," I said. She ignored me.

"You are going to wear that? It's a dress restaurant," she said, gesturing down at her black dress.

"Too bad," I shrugged, grabbing my black leather jacket. Dad came out, sighed and shook his head at me, and we went out to the stupid limo waiting for us out front. We made our way to the restaurant and to Aunt Edna, my doom. We got there and sat at our reserved table. Aunt Edna got there ten minutes after we did.

"Melvin!" she said, greeting my dad. He stood, kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"Edna," he said. She turned her attention to mom.

"Karen, look at you. You look marvelous," she said. You mean fake, I thought.

"Aunt Edna. You look marvelous yourself," Mom returned. You mean bitchy? Aunt Edna turned her attention to me and all smiles disappeared.

"And Jason the third," she said. I turned my lips up into a smile.

"Aunt Edna," I said, hugging her. She hugged me back like a snotty girl would hug another girl she considered to be under her level. We sat down and I started skimming the menu.

"I see you have refused to do anything with your hair, Jason," Aunt Edna said.

"Nope, and it's Jay," I said, looking at the menu still.

"You know, Melvin, you really should have him do something about it. I mean, what type of proper boy walks around with his hair sticking out in all directions?" she said to Dad.

"Trust me, Edna. We can tell him all we want, he refuses to. He's a stubborn child," Dad said. She pursed her lips and looked at her menu. I was going to spend every minute of this dinner wishing it was over. We had ordered dinner and everything was normal. By normal, I meant her criticizing me was going on. When we were halfway done was when she really pushed it.

"So, Jason the third, are you planning on being a slacker for the rest of your life?" Aunt Edna asked.

"I don't plan on being a slacker," I said through my teeth.

"Well, I just assumed. You're nothing like you're father, you know. My guess is that if he did not have all of his money, you would end up on the street within the week you move out of that lovely mansion of yours in Chicago," she said. That was it.

"I don't think I would be a slacker if my father didn't have money. I don't even think I'm a slacker now. Excuse me if I don't want to be a stupid lawyer when I graduate," I snapped, getting up and leaving the restaurant- ignoring my parents calls back. I pulled at my hair and pounded random walls I passed by. I was going to stay out for a while.

-Summer's POV-

Dinner was going crappy. I got the speech on my outfit, because April was wearing a pretty and proper dress and I wasn't.

"Summer, why can't you do anything like your sister?" Aunt Flora asked when she saw my outfit. I rolled my eyes and got in the car next to Jimmy. He squeezed my hand.

"You going to be okay?" he asked.

"They're really friggin' pushing it," I said.

"I'm going to be right here," he said. "Want me to have someone whacked?"

"No, I don't want you to whack anyone," I whispered. He chuckled.

"Just offering," he said. We drove off to the restaurant, which was a dressy restaurant, and went inside just in time to see some guy storming out without even glancing up.

"He looked pissed," Jimmy said. I shrugged and we went to the table. From the minute we sat down, mom and dad started telling Uncle Mark and Aunt Flora everything that I was doing and comparing it to everything April was doing.

"Summer worked on stage crew, but April was actually in the school play."

"Summer got a B in Math Physics this last year, April got an A."

"Summer dropped out of her dance class, but April finished successfully," Mom was telling Aunt Flora. It was the thirtieth comparison she had made between me and April and I am NOT exaggerating.

"Summer, you really should be more like your sister. She's an amazing role model. It would be good for you to follow her footsteps," Uncle Mark said to me, with April grinning at me like an idiot. Screw off, I thought.

"I really would rather not," I said holding back my anger.

"I don't know what you're going to do when you graduate. Were you thinking of going to college?" Aunt Flora asked.

"Yes, actually I was planning on applying to UW Madison," I said. She sighed and shook her head.

"April got into Yale," she said.

"I am very aware of the fact that she got into Yale," I said, gritting my teeth. They were going to push it. Dinner came and they quieted down with it.

"April, when your sister comes to your place needing a place to stay," Uncle Mark began. Like a rubber band, my anger snapped. I slammed my hands down on the table and stood up.

"I am not going to end up on the streets, if that's what you're thinking. And trust me, even if I do, APRIL will be THE LAST person I go to for help," I snapped, leaving.

"Summer!" Mom called after me. I slammed the front doors open, like the guy I saw before, and walked outside with clenched fists. Jimmy came out after me.

"Sum, Sum, calm it down," he said, rubbing my shoulders.

"They have NO right to dictate how my life is going to go," I said through a shaky voice. It was shaky because I was so angry and I felt like crying. I fought the tears back.

"I know, I know, look come here," he said, hugging me. "Why don't you get back to the flat? Here's a key," he said, pulling the key from his key chain.

"You have a key for it? I thought you had your own place."

"It's a spare. Taxi! Here get back there and cool down," he said, opening the taxi door for me.

"Thank you," I said.

"Your welcome," he said, going back in the restaurant. I got in the taxi.

"Where to?" the driver asked.

"Central Park," I said. There was no way that I was going back there. At least not for a while. A long while.

~~~I have decided, since music is a part of this story, I am going to tag a song to each part of this story. If I have more than one song that somewhat connects to the part of the story, I will add it at the bottom. If you want, the song Summer was listening to is called "I Hate Everything About You" and it's by Three Days Grace. Tee-hee. I love that song and I hope you guys like it too. The other song should be on the YouTube thingy on the side here. If I have one song, it's going to be there. I hoped you guys liked this part. Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 295K 39
[As promoted by @theduffmovie profile] *Book 1 of the Becoming Series* Vivienne Lanter is a geek. Glasses, bad clothes and a depressing reputation al...
1.1M 31.3K 52
{Ranked: - No #3 in chicklit -No #6 in lies -No #8 in cliché -No # 11 in player} Jaimie Perron left her old life in an rush, desperate for change bef...
901K 22.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
3.1M 23.2K 32
McKenna Woods was never a complete loner, nor the most popular kid in school. She's got an additude, and not afraid to tell you how she feels. One d...