Just 2 Mexicans joining o2l

By KyleahMarcia

19 year old Amaris and Chika Rodriguez 2 female viners visit California from Mexico to see some friends the... More

Thee Long drive
Getting ready
Lunch
Revealed
On Our Way 2 the mall
The dream
Sorry
Mall
Upgrade
Pool
Wtf

Problems

21 1 0
By KyleahMarcia

•Chika•

Last thing I remember I Falling into the pool. I popped out underwater. I saw Amaris. I swam over to her.

"Hey missy." Amaris said smirking. Andrea came over to us. "So I heard you guys are joining o2l?" Andrea said.

"Yeah. I still can't believe it" Amaris said. "Well can you guys do me a favor?"

"What?" I asked. "Stay away from Kian! Got it?"

"Planning on it." I snapped back. She walked away. "Ouuuu feisty." Amaris said. I laughed.

The whole entire time we just talked then the guys came over and Andrea left.

They told Me and Amaris that they come to the hotel once a mont hm and that they're leaving today and we should go get packed up.

"Here's the address to the house." Ricky said handing me a piece of paper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...