Fallen Families

By sierreareads

Can a one night stand with a old friend lead to something different years later? The secrete Of Chris Evans a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 15.

4.8K 94 15
By sierreareads

"No mother. It's nothing that is urgent. Well I mean it kind of is. I uh.....No really it's fine if you can't make it for lunch. Dinner? .....Well I mean I have to ask...... It's Scarlett. She- We have something to tell you and we kinda maybe wanna do it together......NO WE ARE NOT DATING MOTHER!" 

Chris was currently on the phone in his trailer. He has been calling his family all day, it included Scott, Carly and his mother and Father. Scarlett wanted to get them all together to explain everything...EVERYTHING. Much to Chris's dismay.

It's not that he wanted to keep this from them. I mean who wanted to keep a secret so big from their families. No one. It's a known fact. You never should find something from your families. Especially other family members. It's wrong. But back then he thought it would be the best thing and now he regretted it dearly. And tonight he would have to deal with his choices. 

"Yeah okay, mom. I will see you all tonight...love you too." He said to his mother before hanging up. Chris sighed and looked himself in the mirror. He gently patted down his uniform that he was already dressed in and took a seat. 

He couldn't help but think about what was going on at Scarlett's house. She seemed a bit off when he announced he was heading to set, he did have an earlier call time.  Chris knew she was nervous but between the two of them, Scarlett was more capable of being a mother than Chris was a father. At least in his opinion. He just believed she had a better way with kids. 

There was a knock on the door dragging Chris out of his thoughts. He looked up and sighed and mumbled a small come in. The door opened revealing Hemsworth. He was dressed in his Thor attire and had a smile on his face. 

"You are needed on set Rogers." Hemsworth joked. Steve smiled and stood up. Out of the whole cast Chris got along with Hemsworth the most. 

"Okay," Chris said walking over to Chris out of his trailer. 

"Why so glum chum?" Hemsworth asked as the two walked towards the set. Chris wondered that too. What was wrong with him? Was it because he was nervous? He just wasn't sure. 

"I don't know. It's just everything that has been going on with everything. You know Scarlett and stuff." He said to quickly before realizing what he actually said. He silently cursed himself. 

"Ohh You mean your affair with ScarJo," Hemsworth said. Chris was confused with Hemsworth's comment and his heart sped up quickly.

"Affair? I don't know what you are talking about." Chris tried to cover up. Hemsworth laughed at his lame attempt at hiding it.  Chris was going to tread carefully because he wasn't sure what Hemsworth knew exactly. 

"Oh please. Ever since you almost knocked the teeth off of the paparazzi you and Scarlett have been acting very close. As in the car. We all saw her almost fall asleep on your shoulder. Come on man I am your best friend don't lie to me." Hemsworth said. 

"Hey, I am not lying. I swear to god. I am not dating or have I ever dated Scarlett." Chris answered in defense. Which technically was a lie. They never made it to that part of their lives. 

"mhm. Well if that changes you better call me. You understand Evans?" Hemsworth said as they entered the setting. 

"Oh yeah, I totally understand," Evans said before being interrupted by the directors calls for everyone to get on set. Today they were doing a scene where they are fighting Loki for the very first time. 

"WHERE IS SCARLETT?" yelled the director, Jost asked. He was getting a little impatient because she was late and didn't call to inform him. Chris was confused as to why she hasn't arrived yet. His heart started rapidly beating when the thought of something happening to them. He tried convincing himself he was overreacting but it wasn't helping. 

His activity was almost to the point where he would start rambling but luckily out of the corner of his eye was Scarlett dressed in her black widow costume. She apologized having had been in the makeup department longer than expected. Chris sighed in relief allowing his body to finally calm down. 

At least for a few seconds. 

A few seconds behind Scarlett two girls walked out. Chris' eyes doubled in size at the sight of both Ava and Nicole. He sent Scarlett a knowing look which she ignored. She whispered something to the girls and they walked out of the room over to the waiting area. It's where they went whenever they didn't have a scene. It's also where the food was. 

"Who's the kids." Chris heard Jeremy ask Scarlett. Scarlett was about to answer, which Chris was very interested in knowing what she had to say but was interrupted by Jost. 

"okay get on set. We are losing daylight people!" He yelled out. They all got in position for their scene. 

Nicole, on the other hand, watched as Chris's eyes grew and the scowl that he sent Scarlett. As she sat with Ava in the back she began to wonder why he was so upset. It made her kind of feel bad. 

She was in deep thought when Ava pulled her attention at her. Nicole gave her a questioning look when Ava stabbed her in the stomach with her elbow. 
"Hey I just realized. You are thirteen." 

"Yes, Ava. I have been for a while." Nicole answered. 

"That's not what I meant. What I mean is that we missed your birthday party. Are you okay? Because this is the first time since forever you didn't have a party." Ava said gently. 

Nicole was silent. After everything that has been going on, a birthday party was the least of her worries. In fact, she never even thought about her party. She even forgot her birthday had actually passed. Everything had changed in a matter of days. It was crazy. 

"You know Ava. I actually didn't notice. I have been focused on this. On them. That everything else just slipped away from me." Nicole admitted. 

"I understand. It's a lot to take in." Ava nodded her head. "My mom talked my ear off this morning. She was going on and on about how super upset she was. But she was too angry to ground me. And so I actually got off with a warning. I think I only got a warning because my mother did the same thing when she was my age. Running away I mean..." Ava went on but Nicole was very worried. Her heart had dropped and breathing stopped. 

Last time she spoke to her mother she told her she would call the moment she woke up. She woke up at 7 am. It was almost 11. She had forgotten to call her mother. She was a terrible daughter. And she couldn't call now because her mom was driving to LA and she said last night that from 10 to 1 she would be out of service because of the way they would be driving. 

And since the first time since she left home. She was scared. Scared she was already losing herself. 

[~~~~~~~~~]

Jasmine was with Brett and their kids were on their way to La and Jasmine was rather jumpy. She couldn't for the life of her sit still. Brett often looked at her from the corner of his eyes to check up on her but wouldn't say anything. At least not in front of Emma and Eric.

"The Hollywood sign," Emma said breaking the silence. Her brother groaned in annoyance as she started to speak again. "That is where we need to go. That is what defines Hollywood." Emma smiled. 

"The Hollywood sign? Emma this isn't a vacation." Her mother said. Her daughter groaned. 

"Why not? We will be here for two days. And it's the middle of the school year meaning everything will be empty. And besides, I would rather not have to listen to you guys yelling at Nicole for the next two days. Because we will be getting a lot more of that for the rest of our lives." Emma said. 

"Yeah, she has a point." Eric chimed in. Although he didn't want to hike up to the Hollywood sign there was other cool stuff to do. Like maybe go see a show. Like Jimmy Kimmel. Or Fallen. Or Conan. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Brett asked his kids. He was very confused as to their accusations. 

"Nicole just met her birth family. Are you seriously not realizing that she won't want to spend time with them? Like, come on. And soon she will start wanting to spend holidays with them. Which will cause arguments." Said Nicole. 

"Yeah, or she will invite them over for her birthday or Christmas and then knowing you guys it would start an argument between her birth parents and you guys. Then Nic will have to choose a side. And she is a very outspoke kid. Meaning she will care about how you guys treat her guest. And all these problems would just cause problems. Resulting in screaming.' 

"Okay well, whoever told you that lie was crazy. And I have to tell you that we wouldn't yell at Nicole for wanting to spend time with them. Right, Jas?" Brett asked. Brett was always the more relaxed one. While Jasmine worried about everything. Literally everything. The car was silent. 

Jasmine was thinking of the future. Her families future. And eventually, that would include other people. Other parents. It would include less Nicole. And Emma Eric and Jasmine are all really close so they would also get invited over to her birth parents house. Leaving just Brett and herself. 

They could leave for a weekend or they could leave for a summer. And she knew that as time went on that soon enough. She would lose her daughter. 

"Jasmine?" Brett said pulling her back into reality. 

"Oh yeah. Right." 

[~~~~~~~~~}

Hey guys! I just wanna say, Don't comment NEXT PLEASE, or PLEASE UPDATE

I have gone back to school so I will be posting every week and I have addressed how annoying those comments are. I would rather read a supportive comment. So please don't say that! Thank you so much. Don't forget to vote. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.7K 38
It's your first day on set with Tom Hiddleston for a new up coming film. The more you come familiar with him and he with you. You both slowly start t...
20K 598 21
The story of how Sandra Bullock learned to trust again in the only person who could have made that possible; Chris Evans.
11.8K 168 17
One-shots of the cast ad y/n l/n Comment requests if you have any I guess
139K 6.5K 28
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N is a thirty-five year old actress. She has everything that she ever dreamed of. She's got amazin...