Princess Charming

By repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... More

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 14-

50K 1K 158
By repswiftly

NEXT CHAPTER! Here it is, but I'm not happy with it! It's not the best but I think if you listen to the song at the side while reading, it'd be much better! Anyway, read on :)

____________________________________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

“Isabelle, wait” I shout and push Ruby away from me, following Isabelle out the front door, but she had run away so quick that I lost her. I spin around and turn to Caroline. She was shocked too but I could see her annoyance towards me.

“Caroline, it wasn’t what it looked like” I pleaded but she just shook her head. “Really, because it looked like you were kissing Ruby.” She walks off after Isabelle and I swear at myself.

“Nathan?”

I turn around and Ruby is standing in front of me. I felt anger in the pit of my stomach, I can’t stand to see her face and I kick the car closest to me.

“Are you ok?” she asks like she doesn’t know what just happened.

“No” I bellow and push away the hair in front of my face. “How can I be ok?”

“We kissed” she points out and I feel sick. I grit my teeth and take a step forward until I’m scowling down at her. I didn’t need reminding of that stupid kiss.

“And? Do I care? Why did you do that? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO KISS ME?” I shout at her and see her cower away as I yelled. My breathing is heavy and I have the urge to punch something. “You know what. The deal’s off. Forget this whole car shit. Get out!” I point to the gate and watch her tremble, her hands shaking and she finally climbs down the porch steps, disappearing around the corner and I bury my face in my hands.

I couldn’t believe Isabelle saw that. It was all Ruby damn fault and now Isabelle would hate me. I fell something tugged at my pants and I look down to see Oreo. Isabelle’s dog. I bite my lips and control the tears threatening to show.

“Hey boy” I say and stroke him gently while he yelps and licks my face. I shoot up, grabbing Oreos and walking toward my Porsche. I was going to find Isabelle and apologise.

***

-Isabelle Quinn-

I’d walked into the nearest Diner and ordered a coke. I didn’t know why I did, but I just needed something to do. I pushed around the ice-cubes in the drink with my straw and sometimes took a sip. It was pointless trying to act like I hadn’t seen what I had when it happened in front of my eyes. He was kissing her, or she was kissing him, either way I never wanted to see that.

I didn’t know how I was feeling. Scared, annoyed or hurt. I just felt my heart sink when I saw them.

“There you are” sighs Caroline in relief and sits down beside me. Out of breath from chasing me. “I’m sorry” she says rubbing my arm and hugging me. “I promise I’ll kill Ruby for you, if it’s the last thing I do”

“Fine, but I really want you to kill Nathan.” I spit and sip my coke.

“I’m not gonna do that” she frowns, folding her arms on the table. I stare at her and give her a confused look. This was Nathan’s fault as much as it was Ruby’s.

“Remember when you were so nervous about marrying him?” she asks me and I nod. “And you told me you were keeping him safe because you didn’t like him?”

I slurp my drink and tear drops fall from my eyes onto the table.

“Well, I really think you’re starting to like Nathan. There’s nothing to save him from now.” She chirps and smiles at me.

“What are you talking about?” I demand and she leans back.

“I mean, you wouldn’t hurt like this if you didn’t care about him. You might not have liked him before, but now you do” she smirks slightly and I furrow my eyebrows.

“That’s not true.” I say defensively and drink my coke.

“Oh it is. You didn’t want to leave Ruby and Nathan alone together because you knew she’d try and kiss him. Admit it, Belle. You like Nathan.”

I put my drink down on the table and look right at Caroline. We play this weird staring game until I blinked and leaned back.

“Maybe you’re right” I give in and wipe the tears on my face. I sniff and before I know it, I’m fully crying. Caroline quickly pulls me into a hug and I return the kind gesture.

“All you have to do now is stop pushing Nathan away. This honeymoon toLondon, make it a memorable one, where he realises he is the luckiest man on earth to have you.” She whispers slowly to me.

“Wait” I breathe and pulls away from Caroline. “I still haven’t forgiven him for kissing Ruby. He’s still a jerk and if he really liked me, he wouldn’t dare go near the…slut.” I snap back and get a few stares from people.

“Belle” I hear a relieved voice and both mine and Caroline’s head snaps towards the door. I see Nathan running towards me. Oreo leaps onto my lap and I cuddle him.

“What you saw,” he breathes to me. “It wasn’t what you think. It was Ruby, she tried to kiss me. I wouldn’t have dared kiss her.”

“But you did” I spit and glare are him.

“No, you just came at the wrong time. She kissed me and there you were. Belle I’m sorry. I cancelled the deal with them, so I could take you to London.” He pleaded but I shook my head. He wasn’t going to win me over with a trip toLondon. I still saw him kiss Ruby; he still pierced my heart when I thought I’d never given it to him. But in reality, he was actually stealing my heart all along.

“No” I whisper and put down Oreo to walk out the Diner. But Nathan wasn’t going to give up easily, he followed my out.

“Belle, please. Ruby’s nothing.” He follows me and tried grabbing my arm but I pull it away. The tears were showing now, I was crying again and I sobbed louder than ever.

“Don’t cry. Please don’t.”

“Leave me ALONE!” I yell and storm down the road.

“No, I won’t. Kiss me” he says and I scoff. He couldn’t just command me to kiss him. I still hated him, anger burned inside of me and I pushed him back.

“I’m not going to kiss you.” I sob with Oreos following at me feet. Nathan finally falls behind and now I’m walking into a deserted road. I keep walking, I didn’t care where as long as I could just go far away from him.

***

-Nathan Blake-

“How could you Nathan?” sighs my mother and I look at Caroline waiting in the doorway. I told my mother of the situation and she looked disappointingly at me. I felt guilty for hurting Isabelle and my mother surely hated me too.

“Mother, it was an accident.” I say in my shaking voice, so close to breaking down. “It was the Ruby Daniels, she kissed me and Isabelle saw at the wrong time.” I explain but she shakes her head disapprovingly.

“You will make it up to her.” My mother orders and I nod.

“I will” I answer and she brushes past Caroline in the doorway and I look at her brown eyes.

“Do you want to have a go at me now?” I snap and regret it instantly.

“No, I just wanted to tell you, the sooner you start packing for London, the sooner Belle might actually forgive you.” She breathes and enters the room. “She can’t stay mad at you forever. Make it up to her. If possible, leave forLondontonight.” She suggests and a smile lights my face after the incident.

“You’re right. THOMAS!” I bellow, causing Caroline to jump back and bump into the table.

“Yes, sir” asks Thomas to appeared in the doorway.

“Get all my stuff packed, get maids to pack for Isabelle. Get the private jet ready toLondon. Inform the pilot, I want it done instantly, you here me?” I instruct and Thomas nods, leaving in a flash.

I meet Caroline’s puzzled look and grin.

“Wow, that’s awesome. You’re really going tonight? I’ll call Isabelle and I’ll take care of Oreo. Remember to make it up to her.” She warns me and I smile.

“I’ll do anything for her.” I assure, getting a creepy smile off Caroline.

“Awh, that’s cute. And I know it was Ruby who tried kissing you. Believe me, she does it all the time.” She rolls her eyes. “Isabelle knows it too, but I just think she’s upset that this time it was you Ruby was trying to get.” She explains.

“Sir” calls Thomas standing at the door. “The plane is arranged, packing is in progress.”

“Good” I say and run out the room at full speed, Caroline chasing me, shouting. “I’LL CALL BELLE!”

___________________________________________________________________________

Ta da! Hope it was ok! Who's your favourite character?! Me wants to know :D

Also Team Belle, Team Ruby or Team Nathan?!

Please comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 6 23
"What is your problem." "What's my problem, what's your problem." "My problem is that I am trying to help you but you clearly don't care so I am sorr...
246K 17.2K 54
"Being sober sucks." "I feel like being dead sucks more." Every second that passes by only makes the want for a drink feel greater. With every second...
787K 24.9K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...
5.2M 192K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...