The First order (abused,negle...

By SpartanII25

Y/n Schnee was the black sheep of the family being assaulted by his so call father and his sister and mother... More

A new Sith Lord rises
The battle of Sith Lords
The First order
The first order arrives at a new galaxy.
First contact
Initiative
Capture a maiden

The First order Arrives on remnant

9.1K 105 81
By SpartanII25

On the resurgence

Hux looked over his fleet and now is smiling with pride. That the Emperor has entrusted him to lead a expedition fleet to a new galaxy on a path he took. This will be a history moment for the galaxy's history books. Now they will have a advantage of getting more materials and maybe finding more unique variants they have never seen before which will have them get a advantage against the Resistance. As they ready the hyperspace jump. Hux made a last check if something was wrong. After that all ships ready and jumped. It was around a two day trip and made sure to map it out. As they jump ended and now all the crew saw the new galaxy and revel in their accomplishment.

Hux: Excellent Officer tell the emperor that we have made it and are now going to see what this galaxy has for us to use.

Officer: Yes general.

Soon many scout droids where sent to many of the different planets and now they have to wait to see what they have gathered.

On the planet Remnant

At night the scout droid was flying down towards the planet and soon landed on the hard ground. Then it began to float up in the air and soon began its recognizance of the planet. As the droid began to look at the area it notice a creature that has none armor and back fur and red eyes. Though it soon charges at the droid and the droid shot a blaster shot which kills it immediately. Then soon it began to go forwards towards a big wall and floated over it and saw a big city. As it dropped down it started to record what it saw humans and other beings that have animal parts. The droid then went to what it look like a library and scanned it to find some sort of device it can plug into. Once it finished locating one it began to head there. It soon disable the security systems and began to use it. As it was able to go through its fire walls easily. Then it began to take as much data as possible and was able to go through Atlas military secrets without leaving a trace. Once it has finish with its mission it began to leave unknown that there was a hidden camera where a certain coffee drinking man with a cane looked at the footage with his assistant and said.

Ozpin: This is strange.

Glynda: I know I didn't know Atlas had a AK like that.

Ozpin: It's not a AK. It's something else.

Glynda: you sure Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes why would James send a robot in a library instead of a training field.

As they wonder about it. They didn't know what will come next is something many would like to believe only exist in Science fiction movies.

Back to the fleet

As the droids sent back the intel they were able to gather from the planets. Some has been scanned to have resources that the Order needs and as well as this new planet one droid sent back known as Remnant was as anticipated. Since their grand leader hailed from this galaxy gave them quite a bit of intel to work on now with this they were able to know what these inhabitants are and still it seems they use slug throwers. While it was views primitive though Hera caught his interest was the material called dust that is able to have these weapons have different effects like fire electric etc. Though knowing it burns out during out in space means if any research on them is to be done it must be within the planet until another solutions is found as well find out more of this Aura and semblance. Still he smile at the results this is a great day for the first order. They have the advantage with these denizens of remnant as aura has no resistance to blaster fire though it wasn't confine yet until "testing" the idea. Knowing his emperor prefer to corrupt the officials than an invasion to save on lives and resources is accepted in his view but sometimes force is necessary and he knows the emperor knows as well. Either way he sent the message back to the Supremacy and transmitted the Intel gather as well.

Back at the Supremacy

Y/n was enjoying his meal with a very nice wine as he read what his spies and Intel was brought to him. The usual stuff like political stuff and some guy or woman with their daughters to make him fall for them and etc. Though he did sense his two apprentices approching and once they enter the dinning hall they look at their master.

??: Master~ We been so lonely without you.

Kara was his first apprentice he took under his wing as he saw that she has a great affinity to the dark side. During the time he trained her. It seems she has begun to want her master more than a teacher much more and she isn't afraid of showing it. Which made it uncomfortable for Y/n on certain circumstances. Still she proved that she is loyal to him and only him.

??2: Yes~ We have master.

The second voice belongs to his second apprentice he took under was Janet who a little younger than her master by two years. She is very loyal to Y/n and will follow his orders to the letter. She is a master of the twin blades lightsaber and has a very deep attraction to him like Kara but isn't to forward but likes to do it when they are alone.

Either way there two had advance very well in their training. Over the years and it help Y/n hunt down the remaining resistance forces easily. Though back to the present Y/n finish drinking his wine as Kara and Janet both then took a seat on his right and left legs each one. Though unfortunately for Y/n it seems they have a bit of a look of lust in their faces.

Y/n: Is there something you two need.

He felt Kara's hand touch his cheek as he saw his Twi'lek apprentice turn his head to her.

Kara: There is something you can do for me master~. I want to have your offspring

Y/n:*though* Knew it. I don't know to count myself lucky or curse.

Kara: I know that our children will be the most powerful dark sith in the universe.

Before he can respond Janet grabbed Y/n's head and pulled it to her as she said.

Janet: No our children will be the more powerful. Please master make me yours~.

Y/n wasn't very good with these situations. Thank fully R2 and B1 walked in and stop at the sight. Though Y/n knowing those two droids for a while knew he would never hear the end of it.

B1: Are we interrupting something Y/n?

Y/n: You're not. B1 did something happen?

B1: Yes. Hux has transmitted the Intel he and his fleet gather on the new galaxy. Here you are.

Y/n got up which made the two females look dissapointed. Y/n got the data look at and he smirk as after all this time. The time came to face them and he will make them fear his power and soon his empire will expand. He look up from the data and told the two droids.

Y/n: Tell the crew to have the supremacy ready to go to this new galaxy.

B1:Roger Roger.

R2:*beeps*

Once the droids left.Y/n then took the helmet that was in the table and put it on once it was back on he turn his two apprentices and wave to follow him as they walk to the bridge. On the way Y/n told himself.

Y/n*though* It's time to introduce ourselves to remnant and soon it will be mine to conquer.

(this is your armor)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 784 14
(Y/N) Schnee, the youngest son of the Schnee family, had an awful life. Due having no aura at all, he was abused by his father, who was thinking of h...
18.5K 376 30
Our protagonist Y/n L/n spent his life on Remnant. He was finally escaping his past when he was a child, but now it has gotten worse for him. An evil...
59.7K 759 41
Y/N Schnee is the twin brother of Weiss Schnee. Unlike his sister and father, Y/N actually cares about the Faunus, but due to his reputation as a Sch...
45.7K 792 11
In the RWBY universe, the Schnee family's butler, Klein Sieban had an injury, Jacques hired a temporary butler that will do the things that the butle...