Versus The Rogue

By SaylorS0

"It's not right." "Mack-" "They need to be prepared." "It's not like we can destroy that weirdo. That'll caus... More

Intro Scene: Timeline Turner
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
Final Scene: Worlds Colliding

7

39 1 0
By SaylorS0

Leo had rebuilt the ferry about a month ago. It was more stable and could take hits better than the original one. Which was beneficial since the robot now had a place to hide in. The gang had made it back. Using his powers, the pilot summoned the machine. Its foot landed on them, which allowed them to go up the elevator. Casey always used teleportation to get into places, so this was a first for her. She let out a "woo!" as they reached the top. Everybody stepped out and headed for their stations.

"That was awesome!" Casey exclaimed, "can we do it again?"

"Can we save everybody from dying?" Ryan asked in the same tone as she did.

Casey shrugged.

"Fair point." She agreed.

Mack led her up the ladder to join Mark and Veracity.

"Finally, I'm bashing a monster's head into the ground," Ryan cheered, "I've always wanted to see a monster's balls."

"Why?" Veracity questioned in slight disgust.

"Just want to see if it's made of ooze or just hardened." Ry replied.

"Do monsters even have balls?" Spyder queried.

"I don't know-"

"Why are we discussing this?" Harris stopped the conversation. He looked out of the front window, "look out!"

Turning to see, the male technopath caught the monster's fists. He managed to twist them and push the creature off. Shaking out his arms, he let out a short sigh.

"Spyder arm cannon!" Ryan called.

"Yup!" Spyder replied.

Activating the weapon, the tech controlling teen aimed at his target. Bombs went flying as the monster was hit pretty badly. It was still on its feet, but some ooze started to spill out.

"Plasma axe!" Ryan shouted.

"Got it!" Spyder responded.

He unlocked the weapon, which allowed Ryan to use it. He was about to take the chance to finish off the beast very quickly. That's when that throbbing headache made a comeback. It was as if a bowling ball was trying to crush his brain. His hand held his head as he attempted to soothe the pain. It wasn't working in his favor.

"Ryan are you okay?!" Mark asked in concern.

"Not really!" Ryan yelled.

The fowl beast took its chance to strike. It grabbed Mech X4 and slammed it down. That sent the whole team to the ground. Mark and Veracity checked for damage. Mackenzie and Casey ran to the edge of the deck, their hands latched on the handle.

"You guys alright?!" Casey shouted in worry.

"Nothing broke over here!" Spyder told her.

"I'm good!" Harris reassured.

"Ryan!" Mack called.

He had gotten up slowly, but only into a sitting position. He groaned in pain.

"Welp, if the world naturally spins this fast then I'm good." Ryan gave the thumbs up.

"Damage isn't bad, but you need to keep attacking. Monster's still up." Veracity informed.

Jumping to his feet, the pilot helped Mech X get back into the fight. The monster, thinking it had won, was only now turning around to destroy the city.

"Spyder, plasma bombs!" Ry ordered.

"Gotcha!" Spyder retorted.

Sending the ammunition into his hands, the weapons specialist helped out his friend against the ooze creature. Balls of fire came shooting out, destroying the back of the monster. It turned around, seeing that robot was ok. Growling, the fowl beast charged.

"Harris shields!" Ryan called.

"On it!" Harris shouted back.

He did it in the nick of time too. The monster's fist came flying. The fifteen year old caught it and kicked the enemy in the stomach. It roared as it stumbled back. The jokester of the bunch prepared the X weapon while his friend was gearing up for it. As he was ready to go, his arms started to turn blue once more. He couldn't ignore it since it caused his eyes to show the same color. His body started shaking.

"What are you doing?" Casey asked.

"Ry are you-"

Veracity didn't have a chance to finish her sentence because instead of using the X weapon, the pilot generated his won attack. His power surged through the robot and out into the beast. It tried its hardest to fight against the machine, but could not hold up. It went from a being to ooze in less than a minute. However, the technopathic energy didn't stop as it now had the robot shaking as well.

"Has this happened before?!" Casey wondered.

"Nope this is new! Very new!" Harris replied.

"Uh dude, we won! You can stop now!" Mark told his brother.

In reality, he was just trying to stay calm. Ryan had his eyes shut tight. He used his muscles and strength to tame his abilities. It was working, although it still wasn't strong enough to shut it down completely. Taking action, the young blonde grabbed Casey's wrist and teleported the both of them outside. They stood in front of the robot.

"Okay," Mack started, "remeber how you taught me to bend and manipulate things so it'll stay in shape?"

"Yes, but I don't see how that applies right now." Casey replied.

"Ryan is trying to keep his powers steady so he can't really move," Mack quickly explained, "I need to bend the robot back so the blast doesn't hit anything. You need to catch the blasts so no one gets hurt."

"What if someone sees us? Kenzie, that's gonna put you in danger-"

"And letting this continue is going to put everyone in danger," Mack reasoned with her, "so follow my lead and do as I say."

With a hesitant nod, the council member did as told. Mackenzie held her hands out and started to bend Mech X4 back. The everlasting blast was being aimed at the sky. While doing so, its energy started to head for buildings. People inside ran to hide. Lucky for them, the brunette stopped the attack before it reached the place. As she was doing so, her friend got a call on her Mech link.

"Whatever you guys are doing, keep going! The blast is going down!" Veracity told the two.

"That's the goal sista." Mackenzie responded.

She stopped once it almost reached the floor. His powers were already being wacky, why break his back in the process? Casey caught the last source of flying power and neutralized it so she could absorb it. The blast headed for the skies. It hit a few birds by mistake.

"Ooo!" The girls, along with the others who weren't Ryan, reacted.

With a loud scream, the pilot found a way to settle his body down. He pushed, thrusted, and forced his abilities to obey him. Slowly, his arms returned to normal. His eyes became coco brown again. He let out a deep breath. Both girls nodded to one another as they zapped themselves back into the robot. Just as they did, Ryan fell over in exhaustion. Both of his hands kept him from hitting the floor. His older brother and Veracity came rushing down to help. Mack was the first one there.

"You alright?" She asked as her hand was on his back.

Ry only nodded in response. The others had joined the two.

"If it makes you feel better...THAT WAS SICK!" Spyder enthusiastically commented on the matter.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Ryan responded as he clutched his stomach.

Kenzie unhooked the harness. Soon as she did, she watched her family member run straight for the bathroom. Mark, Harris, and Casey ran to make sure he was okay. The other three stayed behind, knowing it took a little time before they could get the male pilot from throwing up in the toilet to getting in the bed.

"How did you know to do that?" V had questioned her best friend.

"Logic," Mack simply put it, "Casey had showed me that trick back when I was younger. I never thought it was useful to be honest."

"It was today," Spyder pointed out, "great job.

"Thanks." Mackenzie replied.

Veracity linked arms with her. The young blonde then yanked Spyder on her left side and whispered,

"I'd go for it." She encouraged.

The explosion loving child's eyes went wide as the girls left to get the med bay ready. After a few seconds of taking in what the guardian had said, Spyder raced to catch up with everyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 120 60
The anonymous hero's of Mech-X4 have been going back to their regular lives since defeating Seth Harper. Dakota and Ryan are still not on great terms...
5.2K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
238K 5.3K 42
"With everything that went down last year and the guy that attacked you? I have a really bad feeling in my stomach. Like something bad is coming. Som...
1K 22 10
After the truth is revealed to him, the pressure between whether he's truly good or evil begins. The young technopath doesn't even know where to star...