[Behind_closed_doors]

By J_For_JeN

Oneshots and random conversations..of Jenlisa and Chaesoo~πŸ’žβ˜•.. the tea has been served More

//Bitch//
//oxyJen//
//Dumb//
//holywater//
//fav.color//
//Coffee?//
//23rd//
//HowWouldYouFeel?//
//GayForFlowers//
//YoursOnlyTruly//
//Secret Date//
//PatPatPat//
//Still_In_Love_with_you//
//Lessons//
//When?//
//Surprise//
//Password//
//Drunk//
//we can't//
>>DrunkLili<<
>>charger<<
>>which end?<<
[...]
[Nicotine]
>>NINI?<<
>>Magic<<
>>Chaesoo<<
>>Solo<<
Dinner.
Sugarplum elegy.(inspired by NIKI's song)
LastGoodbye
LMAO
Last First Kiss goodbye
Dissed patch
amish?
Milk Teeth(inspired by NIKI's Song)
<<(Let it go.)>>
Shadyenough?
illegirl
pokemongo
let_me
the sun?!
google.
confusè

//ThankYou//

7.7K 162 9
By J_For_JeN

Loud music.
Head throbbing like it's gonna explode.
People grinding on each other..sweaty bodies rubbing against each other..
Shots after shots,but it still couldn't erase her memory of what she saw.. not after she saw him kiss another girl.

"Who could've broke this pretty girl's heart?"

Not the alcohol talk but,the moment she looked up she forgot her aching heart for a moment. It wasn't her high that's responsible for it..but the smile of a blonde.

She saw the blonde choke down a strong drink. Leather jacket,black ripped jeans,dirty blonde hair..combat boots with white plain tee.. but the most eye catching of her outfit was the smile she wear on her damn plumpy ..kissable lips. It was partly the alcohol's fault..but not really.

"Say..do you wanna maybe get some fresh air with me?"

The blonde asked again. The brunette on the other hand was ready to take anyone's hand that time. She was broken to the core. She took the hand of the blonde and they ditched the club.

The blonde took out a helmet and handed over one to the other.

"Nah..i don't need that"

"Okay.. what ever suits you pretty lady"

Then they rode off to the streets. 2 a.m.,and the night's really quiet. The brunnete needed this,a long ass quiet ,peaceful ride to get things off her mind.

"Hold on tight .."

But before the brunette could respond,the blond quickly races at a fast pace on her bullet .

"Ahhh!!.. " was all she could say while wrapping her arms tightly at the blonde's waist. She unconsciously traced the toned abs underneath.
Then she heard the blonde slightly chuckled.

"I didn't know you was the daring type"

The brunette snapped back to her senses and retreat her hands quickly only to be put back by the bolnde.

"You'll fall..hold on tight,i was just joking". She chuckled again at the cute act that the brunette has shown.

Soon they reached a cafe,and ordered some take outs. They were seated on the blonde's hot ass bullet bike drinking coffee for a change .

"You got a hot baby here" the brunnete commented. She really likes bikes especially bullets to be precise. They're bad ass she'd say.

"Thanks..anyways what's a pretty girl like you doing at a club like that?"

"I don't know..to get things off my mind?"

"That's not an answer,more like a question .. haha, You know some perv could've taken advantage if you'd have hammered yourself there"

"I.. i don't really care". Waves of Cold winds blew and her brown hair rode it perfectly slightly covering her face,but she quickly tucked it behind her ear.

"Well you should.. good thing i saw you first I'm Lisa by the way"

"Jennie.. thank you ..for the ride and this" flashing a sad smile and the coffee that the blonde had bought for them.

"It's already late..tell me where you live and I'll take you back.. pretty girls like you shouldn't be out this late" she grinned . And that was all it took for the brunette to fall for the blonde.

Street lights, late night with coffee,cool breeze .. gosh her scent...a faint scent of alcohol mixed with a minty but sweet perfume and a slight smell of her leather jacket. Her eyes and smile though, they tell another story. Something along the lines of, 'you're too good to be broken and I'm better at fixing broken things than fix it felix' kinda vibe.

It wasn't a long ride until they reached Jennie's building where she lives. A frigging expensive luxurious hotel. The blonde was still shocked,her mouth's still left ajar until...

"Thank you again.. Lisa i really appreciate it.."

"Don't mention..but a thank you kiss would be nice don't you think?" The blonde who was seated coolly at her bike said with a smirk. And she swore she jaw Jennie blush.

"Like .. in the movies prince charming gets kissed at when he rescued a damsel in distress.. or when-".

And that was when broken hearts fixed each other. Lisa was a broken bitch too. No joke to that,she caught her engaged lover sleeping with another. Fuck that now though,t he lips she's kissing now was way more worth it.

A pair of soft lips danced at a certain rhythym. It was sweet,slow..almost like a waltz. Neither of them wanted to stop..and they didn't until Jennie needed some air.

"Wo..w,umm..just wow" was the only thing Lisa could say..their breathing still slightly out of normal.

"What.. you said a kiss would be lovely for a thank you so i did" jennie said with a cocky smile.

"I'm sorry but i didn't accept that thank you.. can you do it again?"

Lisa said with just the amount of cockiness. Jennie slightly shocked but non the less walked a lot more closer and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

"I'm not the type to thank dumb people twice.." she whispered against Lisa's ear seductively.

"But you're a cute dummy..",her eyes trailed off to Lisa's lips and then back to her eyes,like she's asking if it's okay to fall in love with her. And she found her answer when she felt those familiar lips on hers again. This time, their kiss was a lot more deeper,rougher..more wanting,mixed feelings of wants.

"You took my thank you just like that.. that's not nice" jennie broke off teasing the blonde.. slightly panting.

"You still kissed back though.." Lisa said with a smirk,and leaned in again because dayumn..she missed those addictive lips of Jennie's.

"Nuh uh. . No more kisses .. that's enough thank you's for the night  ..though i love it .. it's already late and i should sleep" jennie said

"But.. i wanna" Lisa said with pout,her slender yet strong arms lazily wrapped around Jennie's waist . And I'm sure Jennie felt safer there than her jackass ex's.

"Daz just cute.." Jennie said shoving in a piece of paper inside Lisa's jacket.

"Maybe again next time.." then she gave a small peck at Lisa's lips and walked away, but before she walked inside ..She turned around and mouthed an "text me later".

With that Lisa found herself smiling at nothing and Jennie did the same. It was like they were never in love before..never broken before until..

You know . . sometimes you should thank those people that broke your heart.

A/n:_

A lazy update for your parched jenlisa heart.. sorry if there's any typos .. I'm too lazy to proof read.

Thank u for reading you sweet hearts😆💞

This picture is old but gold..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 22.9K 91
One Shot Collection
339K 7.5K 71
[JENLISA] [CHAESOO] JUST AN ONE SHOT
1.5K 63 2
A book of Chaelisa one-shots (ft. Jensoo in like all of them lol). These one-shots aren't short so please take your time to sit and read them :) hope...
17.3K 390 17
And we are back again with the Chaelisa Oneshots! Haven't read the Book One? Go check out @JENLISA_497 CHAELISA ONESHOTS book! Includes: Any sweet s...