Rant, Raving, and Everything...

By Kitkatcait36

Because there are some things that bother me and I can't write them out because (fill-in-the-blank of any ac... More

Miraculous: Musings on the Shippings
*Explicit Lang.* This Has Nothing To Do With Fandoms
Women Smarter Than Men(?)
Why I dislike peeling Pepperonis off of Pizza
Fanfiction (Misconceptions)

Asking To Go To The Bathroom; Can I-? And May I-?

5 0 0
By Kitkatcait36

So, I get slightly annoyed when I'm asking, "Can I go to the bathroom?" and my teacher says, "No because you didn't ask right." ....... Okay, FIRST OF ALL, I am asking right when I say Can. Why? Because if the teacher says no then I physically can't go to the freaking bathroom. Why? Because then I'll get in trouble. So yes, I am in fact asking right. Just because it TECHNICALLY isn't right doesn't mean you can unteach literally years of telling kids to ask if they can go to the bathroom. Because that is what it is. We, as Americans (not to say other teachers don't do the same thing, but I just know for a fact American teachers do it), are taught at a young age to ask if you can go to the bathroom, and if the teacher says no, we'll then guess you'll have the hold it until you can. This is literally what we are taught, subconsciously or not. STOP FREAKING CORRECTING ME WHEN I AM ASKING IN THE RIGHT WAY! Ugh!

Now that that is off my chest, yes I do in fact realize my ADHD has an unfortunate habit of completely derailing my thoughts and causing unfortunate accidents (*cough* accidentally deleting half of my chapter when I was just trying to change the words to italics *cough*), as well as distract me from what I'm supposed to be doing. But hey! It's at least a little entertaining!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...