Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

Galing kay Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... Higit pa

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 4 (Remembrance)

61 2 0
Galing kay Hydra1996

Arion was in his dreams with Solas when he taught him how he could transform his arms into dragon claws and grow wings from his back. In the morning, he heard Ruby gasp and looked into her direction.

Arion: Nightmare?

Ruby: Yes...

Arion: You want to talk about it?

Ruby: No, thanks. We should wake the others and get moving.

Arion: *skeptical* If you say so.

Later on a road

Ruby: So, the next town is... *watched on the map* We're lost.

Jaune: We're not lost! The next town is Shion. My family used to visit it all the time.

Ruby: Oh, yeah! Don't you have, like, four sisters?

Jaune: Uh, seven... *Ruby giggled*

Nora: Y'know, that actually explained a lot.

Jaune: Wait, what do you mean-

Ruby: SO, what did you guys do there?

Jaune OH! All sorts of stuff! *pointed on the map around* Over here is a great hiking trail, and over here is where we went camping all the time! I got my own tent because I was special. Also, so my sisters would stop braiding my hair.

Ruby: Didn't like the look?

Jaune: Yeah, they just kept doing pigtails, but personally I think I'm more of a "Warrior's Wolf Tail" kind of guy.

Ruby: That's just a ponytail.

Jaune: I stand by what I said.

Arion: My people has the sign for grow up the Vallaslin... The tattoo on my face.

Nora: *Nora, Ren and Arion stopped walking* Uh, guys?

Jaune&Ruby: What? Huh?

Arion: By the creators...

They saw Shion destroyed with dead people on the ground and they rushed into the village looking for survivors.

Arion: We should hurry! Maybe there are some alive!

Ruby: Right! There must be survivors!

Ren: Over here!

They followed Ren and saw on the ground sitting against a wall from a destroyed building a huntsman with a fatal wound on his abdomen. Ren kneeled beside him with Arion following him.

Ruby: A Huntsman!

Jaune: What happened? Who killed all of these people?

Huntsman: *coughed* Bandits.

Arion: Don't speak. *used a healing spell* That isn't good. The wound is too strong.

Huntsman: The whole tribe... Then, with all the panic... *coughed*

Ren: Grimm.

Ruby: Alright, we can get him to the next village and try to find a doctor there.

Jaune: Yeah, Ren and I can take turns carrying him.

Nora: I don't know if he'll make it. 

Jaune: He will. He has to.

Arion: *couldn't feel life any more on him* Ren... *Ren went to the huntsman back*

Ruby: If we get going now, his chances will be better. I can run ahead and look for help!

Ren: Guys... *they looked down, to see the Huntsman was dead*

Arion: *standed up and looked down to the corpse* Falon'Din enasal enaste.

Nora: Should we... burry him? *Ren walked past them*

Ren: We should go. It's not safe here.

Nora: Ren... *Nora walked to him. Ruby holded a hand on Jaunes shoulder*

Ruby: It'll be okay.

Jaune: *sighed* I'm just tired of losing everything.

Arion: I understand how you feel. I wonder how's Yang doing. *He looked on his scroll, hoped for messages he wrote to her, waiting for answers, but there were none. He sighed and placed it back in his backbag*

In the night in the forest

Ruby shot up after that dream about Pyrrha's death again. She looked to the others but Arion and Jaune were missing.

Pyrrha: *distantly* Alright, Jaune, just like we practiced. Follow these instructions...

Ruby went to the direction where Pyrrha's voice came from. She saw Arion hid behind a rock. He noticed her and gave her the sign to be quiet. She nodded and hid behind a tree besides the rock. They saw Jaune with his sword and shield. On a tree stump was his scroll played a video of Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Alright, Jaune, just like we practiced. Follow these instructions. Shield up. Keep your grip tight. Don't forget to keep your front food forward. Ready? Go!

Jaune cutted on the air with a battly cry and Pyrrha ordered him to repeat. Ruby looked on the side, saw Arion's head down and she could swear she saw tears coming out from him.

Pyrrha: Okay. Now, assuming you aren't cheating... we can take a break. I know this can be frustrating. And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount. But... I want you to know that I'm proud of you. I've never met someone so determined to better themself. You've grown so much since we started training. And I know this is just the beginning. Jaune... I... I... I want you to know that I am just happy to be a part of your life. I'll always be here for you, Jaune.

Arion couldn't take it any longer, so he stood up and went away back to the camp. Ruby followed him seconds after.

Arion: You know I was on the tower, right.

Ruby:  Yes...

Arion: If I had been stronger, maybe I could had saved her. But I failed. Ir abelas, lethallin.

Ruby: You must not apologize. You had done what you could.

Arion: Yeah, and that blame will never get away. Go sleep, I'll keep watching.

Ruby: Okay... N'night. *Ruby then went sleep*

Arion: *Tears treamed up* Pyrrha,... Jaune,... Everyone... I'm so sorry.

TBC

I forgot. Arion has new clothing too.

Should look like so sort of that. His emblem is on the back.

Lance form

Staff form (I couldn't find a better one, sorry)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.9K 179 10
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This story was originally called "A Devil's Trigger". I just renamed the story to fit the theme a little better. Beacon ha...
251K 3.4K 26
(F/N) (L/N) is a monster considered to the world. Worse than the Grimms that roams around the world. But what happens when a group of people accepts...
72.1K 1.3K 10
You had just joined Beacon Academy to complete your journey for the future, yet so have two other people: Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie. Time to make li...
4.8K 81 11
It appears you and your teammate have made it to Argust but getting the help from the people for Atlas is gonna he that easy. You have fight your way...