๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ || ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ฒ๐ง...

By mysticalgalaxy

โžณ"You've bullied me for 3 years straight, why are you deciding to be nice now?" Started: August 8/18 Finished... More

Prologue.
Characters.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
BOOK COVER CONTEST

Ten.

8K 145 95
By mysticalgalaxy

[HAYDEN HARTE]

Monday. The day I dreaded the most. I roll over and check my phone. 7:12 AM. I sat up and swung my legs off the bed.

I hopped off my bed and over to my closet. I find something decent to wear and throw it on.

I go into my bathroom and do my hair and the small amount of make up I put on. After that I go downstairs and grab a granola bar and head out.

I get in my car and drive to school.

I start to get nervous as I pull into the parking lot. Monday's always made me nervous. And Tuesday's. And Wednesday's. And Thursdays.

I get out of my car and walk towards the school. "Hayden!" I hear someone call. I turn around to see Corbyn coming towards me.

My heart beat sped up as he came closer out of fear and nervousness.

"Hey Corbyn." I said softly. "Hey." He smiled as we walked through the front doors together. As we walked through the hallways, confused looks appeared on people's faces.

"Are you good in English?" Corbyn asked me. "Yeah why?" I replied. "I need help." He said desperately.

"I could help." I smiled. "Okay. Can I come over after school?" He asked. "Sounds great." I said.

"K I'll see you later." Corbyn said as we went our separate ways.

I walked down the hallway and was met with Jack. "What's up Hayden?" He smiled. "Not much." I replied.

"So Zach and I were gonna go see a movie on Wednesday, do you wanna join?" He asked.

"What movie?" I asked. "The new Halloween movie." He replied. "Yeah sure." I said.

"Okay. We'll pick you up at 9 on Wednesday." He said stopping at his locker.

"Okay." I smiled walking to my locker not far from his.

I put in the combination and opened it. It was a relief to not have something awful in/on my locker for once.

I grabbed my textbooks, closed my locker and walked to class.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

The bell rang for lunch and I burst out of my desk and out the door. I was starving.

I walked to my locker and was met with Corbyn. "Where do you eat at lunch?" Was the first thing he said to me.

"Right here." I replied opening my locker. "Like right here, as in, where we're standing?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied feeling self conscious. "Well could I sit with you?" He asked with a stupid adorable smile on his face.

"If you want." I shrugged. "Okay." He said.

We waited until the hallways emptied and we sat up against the lockers.

"So, why do you eat out here?" Corbyn asked. "I never have anyone to sit with and I don't wanna face the embarrassment of sitting alone." I replied.

"Well, that'll change. I'll sit with you everyday at lunch for the rest of the school year." Corbyn smiled at me.

"Alright then." I smiled back. "So what's going on with you and Daniel?" He asked taking one of my strawberries.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He was totally flirting with you on Saturday." Corbyn said. "He was?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah." He said a bit more quieter. "Well nothing's going on between us." I shrugged.

"Okay." He replied more chirpy.

I ate a strawberry and dazed off.

"Hey what's the first letter of yellow?" Corbyn asked. "Y." I replied.

"Because I wanna know. What's the first letter of yellow?" He asked again. "Y." I said again.

"Because I wanna know." He said pretending to be annoyed. "What's the first letter of yellow?" He asked.

Before I could answer, the bell rang. "You are so annoying." I laughed as he walked away.

"You know you love me." He grinned. I just laughed and opened my locker.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

The end of the day couldn't come soon enough. I drove out the school parking lot relieved school was done.

I hummed along to the radio as I drove home. It was getting closer and closer to Halloween and I was getting more and more excited.

I noticed pumpkins on people's front steps and Halloween decorations on their front lawns.

I smiled to myself.

I pull into my driveway and get out of my car. I turn the corner to see Corbyn sitting on my front step.

"I waited." He smiled. "I see that." I said stepping past him. I unlocked the door and we went in.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Okay so what year was William Shakespeare baptized in?" I questioned Corbyn.

"1564." He replied. "Okay and what year was The Merry Wives of Windsor published?" I asked.

"1566." He replied confidently. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Man, Willam Shakespeare must've been real talented if he wrote a play at the age of two." I said sarcastically.

"Oh my god." He laughed falling back onto my bed. "Try again." I laughed.

He sat up at thought about it. "1603?" He asked. "Nope." "1605?" "Nope." 1608?" "Nope."

"God What is it?!" He groaned. "Willam Shakespeare wrote The Merry Wives of Windsor sometime between 1597 and 1601." I said.

"I would have never been able to get that right." He whined. "Well that's why you practice." I said.

[CORBYN BESSON]

Some of the questions that Hayden would ask me, I knew, but I would pretend to have no idea just so that she could help me.

That sounds pathetic.

"Corbyn, if you don't study, you are gonna be screwed." She scolded me. "Sorry mom." I mocked her.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"It's not my fault I don't study William Shakespeare in my spare time." I teased her. "As if I do." She laughed defending herself.

"Then what do you do in your spare time?" I asked. "I thought I already answered that question." She said.

"Well, answer again. When you're not insanely nervous and worried." I said. "How do you know I'm not nervous." She said softly as she rested her chin on her hand leaning in closer.

My heart beat sped up as I made the same action.

"Well are you?" I asked in the same tone. "No." She teased.

I grinned as we just looked at each other.

I studied her ocean blue eyes. My eyes turn a really bright blue when I get butterflies.

I hoped she wouldn't noticed.

"We should keep studying." She said breaking the silence. "Good idea." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ยทGroupchatยทPrivate MessageยทImagines ยทPreferencesร—Moreร—
121K 1.8K 26
{COMPLETED} "I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's too hard" a wrong text that doesn't turn out too bad started: 11/18/2018 finished: 01/22/201...
77.3K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
45.4K 1.6K 15
the title explains it all :) โค started: august 10, 2018 ended: july 15, 2020