❝ He's A Baby! ❞ ✨ jjk x read...

By kookosaur

❝Noona, I can't sleep unless you give gukkie a kissy!❞ Jeongguk huffed making grabby hands at you. ✨How will... More

❝He's a Baby!❞
✨JEONGGUK✨
CAST
SPECIAL APPEARANCES
1 | ❝ Dry Like Your Cornflakes ❞
2 | ❝ Cereal Or Milk First? ❞
3 | ❝ Handsome Guy And Carrot Crackers ❞
4 | ❝ Cotton Candy Hyung ❞
6 | ❝ Toothbrushes And Bath Bombs ❞
7 | ❝ The Family Of Three Bears ❞
8 | ❝ Of Dragons And Dinosaurs ❞
9 | ❝ Pterodactyls Are Now Butterflies ❞
10 | ❝ Hangry Baby Dino Stabs Park Hyung-Shik ❞
11 | ❝ Babie Just Wants Love And Attention ❞
↻ baby.jungoo
12 | ❝ Pinkie Promises. ❞

5 | ❝ Hushaby Baby ❞

19.6K 979 402
By kookosaur

______________________

HUSHABY BABY

❝ I’ll give you everything
without holding back
Even if I become nothing❞

______________________

You stuffed cold pasta in your mouth as you scrolled through Tumblr, desperate for some good quality smuts because everyone has their needs and one must find a way to satisfy oneself. 

Since getting laid was not an option in your case, you had to depend on something.

A knock was heard on your door and you dropped your fork in surprise. Fixing your tank top and shorts, you rush to open the door with the thoughts of Jimin with Jeongguk.

"Jimin-"

"Hey Y/N?"

On the other side stood a silver-haired male with wide eyes and string eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. His clear glasses sat on his perfect nose bridge and you didn't fail to notice the small mole on the tip. His dangly earring caught your eye and so did his smile.

"Taehyung, is it?" You ask and he nods his head immediately. "Jeongguk told me about you, come in!" You usher him in close the door behind you. 

"Y/N, Is Jeongguk here? I've tried calling him since morning but he won't pick up," Taehyung says his lips turning into a small pout as he complained.

"And why do you think he'd be here?" You raise your eyebrows at him as you pick up your empty bowl of pasta to banish it into the sink. 

"Well, um I thought he'd be here since he said that he likes to fluster you and stuff," Taehyung says casually. 

Your cheeks heat up and you're embarrassed at his comment. You knew Jeongguk would flirt with you sometimes leaving like a bright tomato but you didn't mind it. You loved the attention he gave you and always craved for more.

"How do I say this? He's a baby?" You voice out your thoughts sounding more like a question.

"And all this time I thought he was a dom, probably not anymore," Taehyung sits down on your couch and places a pillow on his lap. "So, where is he?" he asks.

"No, you don't understand! He's a baby!" You try to prove your point to him.

"Enough jokes Y/N, please tell me where is he?" Taehyung sounds tired.

"I just told you-"

The doorbell cuts you off and both Taehyung and you snap your head towards the door. 

You go ahead and open the door. This time it was Jimin with Jeongguk on his hip in better looking clothes and well combed hair.

Jeongguk was still fascinated with Jimin's pink hair as he would often fist them and Jimin wouldn't even flinch.

"Hi Y/N!" Jimin exclaims and pushes you aside walking in as if it was his place. Jimin stops in his tracks when he sees Taehyung on your couch.

Taehyung too is equally shocked when he sees Jimin with a baby.

"OMG PARK JIMIN YOU GOT SONG Y/N PREGNANT!" Taehyung stands up in shock, his jaw hitting the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! NO! I LIKE DICK!" Jimin screams back at him as you rush to close Jeongguk's ears. Taking Gguk back, you boop his nose as a greeting and kiss his temple.

Glaring at Jimin you say, "Keep your filthy words to yourself, Minnie." Looking at Taehyung you say, "Taehyung, there's nothing of that sort and this is Gukkie here."

"I don't believe you," Taehyung mumbles as he inches closer to the toddler in your arms. "Jeongguk?" he calls out catching the little fluff ball's attention.

"Don't you want to hold him?!" Jimin aggressively whispers behind Taehyung's back and the latter hesitantly nods, giving into Gguk's charming spell.

Jeongguk's attention on the other hand is caught by Taehyung's dangly earring and reaches for it but before he could get a hold of it, Taehyung scooped him on the other never breaking eye contact with him.

"How?" he utters in amazement. "We'll let you have your moment with him!" Jimin chirps as he puts his arm around your shoulder and take you to a corner.

"Where did you get clothes for him?!" You ask him, excitement all over your face. "I designed them few months ago for a project and now I'm using them. Trust me the material is super soft and comfy for Gukkie!" Jimin stands tall and proud.

"Ahh, he so cute!" Taehyung coos softly in the background and Jimin and you turn around to see Jeongguk yawning and snuggling closer in Taehyung's neck.

"Guys I think he needs to sleep." Taehyung stands frozen waiting for either of you to make a move.

"Jimin, did you feed him?" Taehyung asks placing the toddler on the couch.

"I did," Jimin nods. "I think all of us need to sleep especially Y/N, you look dreadful," Jimin pats Taehyung's back ushering him out.

"Give me a call if you need anything!" Taehyung calls out before leaving with Jimin.

Sighing, you close the door and remember to lock it. Your shoulders are slumped and you are just too stressed and tired about everything that's going on. 

Your apartment is a bigger mess than your life and at that moment what you only want is a long vacation. But then, to go on that, you need money and time which you certainly don't have at the moment.

"Noona, upsises! I want upsises!" Jeongguk makes grabby hands at you, bouncing on the couch a small pout visible on him plush lips.

The toddler doesn't fail to make you smile. "Okay,gukkie. Noona is coming in a moment." You respond to his request as you switch off the lights in the kitchen, calling it a night.

"Noooo! Gukkie first!" He whines throwing a cushion at you. "Calm down Guk! Ahh, you spend one day with Jimin and you get all fussy, hmm?" You lift him up, his small arms wrapping around your neck as he rests his head on your shoulder.

"Noona is so soft," he yawns, his tiny hands rubbing his eyes. You want to scream at his cuteness but you don't want to spoil the moment either, so you pat his back gently, lulling him to sleep.

Laying him on your bed, you secure pillows all around him just in case he might fall and you collapse next to him, hands in your hair as you stare at the ceiling aimlessly. It's hot, its summer. You want to sleep with the air con on but for Koo's sake you don't want to risk it, afraid he might fall sick.

Sleep is something you welcome really well. In the dead of the night, you feel something clawing the side of your shirt. You peel open your eyes to see Jeongguk's fists using a handful of the fabric to climb on top of your form. 

He groans and whines but in the end, lays on top of you, hugging you tightly. You smile at the toddler, running your hands through his jet black hair.

"Gukkie, sleep well," you whisper.

______________________

Heyhey! Sorry for the late update also I was kinda scared to update with Wattpad being on crack...

Do comment! Please comment! I love reading them and they motivate me to update quicker and better!! Vote too...

Don't be a ghost, make your presence Felt!

Love,
Lattaeic!
🍅✨🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.3K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
68.5K 3.9K 8
❝ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? ❞ [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.
24.8K 653 19
Kim y/n escapes her chaotic household. She Mets a mysterious boy and he came with lots of trouble. (Warning, swearing, sensitive topics, bad grammar...
684 109 40
↳ 2020 ❝It's because he loved you❞ ─wherein a girl sneaks into Jeongguk's flower shop whenever the clock strikes 2:30 am This is based on the legend...