Taking the Throne

By MTMagni

Agreeing to join him, Rey and Ben are overcome with passion and lust, defiling the throne of the slain Suprem... More

Taking the Throne
Coronation
The Gift
I will protect you
Let me take the pain away
While she sleeps
Getting dressed part 1
The Storm
Planning the seeds of elimination
Slipping Away
We are not alone
The Keepers
A mother's wish
Cosmically bound
Getting Dressed Part 2
The reckoning
Reaching across space and time
One and grey
The dark morning hours before the dawn
My ship, your ship, or ours?
Mother, I can feel you
Getting dressed part 3
The red string of fate
The way he looks at her
Part 2: A message from the Author
Brushing fingertips
Halo
The nightmare
Promise you will remember me
When he sleeps
Quiet
Secrets
Rise

Wanting to forget

1K 31 5
By MTMagni

Gently slipping back into bed, he tried to go unnoticed as she slept. Stirring slightly, Rey's arm shifted and raised above her head as she rolled toward his body heat.

Laying on his side, he looked at his wife. Stroking her hair off of her face, his eyes were wide and open, not just drinking in the sight of her but like two black holes drawing her into his mind. It happened quickly, the feeling of falling down a well, of dragging her with him, and every time it happened he felt a strange euphoria from shrouding her in his darkness. It was wicked, and sensual, and stoked his hunger in a primal way that he was never totally conscious of.

It was instinctual, giving into the magnetic pull that was drawing both of them with such force that there were times that they did not realize that they had a choice. Blinded by the other, free will was never part of the equation as their destinies had always been woven together from what felt like the beginning of time. Ben did not know how to live without her, in fact, his entire life before her felt like a horrible nightmare. Through their love he had been reborn, completed, no longer fractured and spinning out of control.

"Rey.....Rey......," He whispered.

"Mmmm....you came back..." She murmured, nuzzling her face against his hand that dwarfed her cheek.

"Yes." He said, as he took her hand guiding it between his legs while leaning it to find her mouth. Neither soft nor inviting, his kiss was deep and abrupt yet sensual, dipping into her without warm up or warning. Feeling her fingers wrap around his already hard cock made him suck in against her lips, drawing her blood to the surface. Pulling back, he watched her limp head lift off the pillow, like her lips were following his heat and hunger, aching and reaching for more.

Hunger was the best way to describe how he felt, as his mind was spinning. Taking her body, feeling her consume his manhood was the only way he could imagine feeling blank and stripped bare of the compressed layers of memories and emotions, all things he did not want to feel or think about at that moment.

"Rey....I need you...." He whispered against her mouth, grinding against her lips again, as his fingers massaged into her scalp. "I need you to help me..."

"Anything...." She whispered back.

"Look at me." He said seriously as he pulled away. Looking back at him, fully awake and aware, she was wide eyed and listening. "I need you to help me....to forget...for right now...I need relief...it's all too much."

Rey's eyes softened as she placed her hands on either side of his long sad face. Looking into him, she did not ask questions or push, feeling the longing and the void, the lingering pangs of loss from Leia, from Han, and from Luke. She could sense his mind searching and begging to make sense of it, to reconcile all of it for good, like stepping on a hidden sliver of glass from a shattered pane after believing it had been swept away, there were sudden sharp and painful moments that would never cease to appear.

Making love to Rey was a blissful respite from the internal battle he waged daily, and her companionship was a balm to the rawness he tried so hard to keep internally controlled. But there were times when he asked for her permission to be unhinged, to let go in every sense, to hand himself over to her without fear of judgement .Surrounding him with peace, she would draw him into her, as his soul sighed from relief.

Grazing her fingertips down the peaks and valleys of his stomach muscles, she kissed him softly. Closing his eyes, the world melted away and his sole focus became her mouth, her movements, her smell, and the growing frisson between their bodies. Flowing against her will like water, he could feel the knots and weight fall away, and soon he was only reacting.

Encircling the girth of his member with her hand, her fingers barely touched. Gliding against the soft warm skin, she could feel the hardness quickly intensify as she coaxed the erotic sensations up the length and out the tip. Not completely sure what she wanted to do with him, she paid close attention to his responses, smiling as she watched his eyes roll around under his eye lids.

Let me take it all from you...give it away for right now she thought to herself as she increased her pressure and speed. Noticing his skin turning hot and groin begin to sweat, she slowed, releasing her grip to gently stroke and tease him. Lifting his hips off the bed, his body searching for her, she responded by placing her other hand on his chest holding him down. Letting out a groan, the veins in his neck and forehead surfaced as he strained and writhed.

Licking his lower lip, she ran her tongue over the full and plump volume, gliding into a full suck. Brushing noses, the moisture of his hot breath spread against her face, wihle she sucked harder until he let out a gasp. Taking the sounds into her open mouth, she continued her assault on his senses, teasing and coaxing his ravenous hunger, turning the dark well of his mind into a raging red inferno.

Reaching for her, she pushed his hands back down, eliciting more groans and growls.

"I need to be inside of you." He demanded. Rey only smiled and continued to tap into him. "Rey, get on top of me...I cannot hold on."

"Yes, you can." She said as she let go.

Flexing and straining, his muscles looked glorious under the thin sheen of sweat and dim candlelight from the now stubs of pillars surrounded by mounds of melted and set wax like glowing mountains of gold.

"Ugggghhh...this is torture." He moaned.

"I know."

"Get on top of me!"

"No. Not yet." She soothed.

Beginning again, she worked him until the hardness returned, only to let go as she felt him approach the edge of climax. This went on for the next hour, intermixed with deep wet kisses, sucking of flesh, and licking of sweat. Begging for release, only to be let down slowly, and back to half flaccid arousal, Ben gave into the game, being carried away to a different head space where he was half aware and fully consumed.

"Please....for the love of....just let me cum..." he pleaded. Sensing his frustration festering into something else, into spikes of anger and rage, she climbed on top of him.

"Ben....look at me." Her voice was hypnotic and luscious to his ears, as each of his senses was amplified and aching for stimulation. Hovering, his cock slid inside the heat and wetness, and was immediately gripped by a flurry of pulsations from her muscles going wild against the engorged throbbing of his cock. Grasping his neck with her hand, she sucked on his mouth, dipping her tongue inside as she worked her hips in simultaneous slow circles. Feeling his pulse beneath her fingertips, she increased the pressure, until the rhythm of their hearts, the pulsing of her pussy, and the throbbing of his length, blurred together into one blinding euphoric ball of volatile sensation.

"Let go, Ben.....give it all to me.." She said into his mouth, squeezing his neck as much as she could, making his ears throb and eyes cloud.

Reacting, his hands grabbed on to her waist as he sat straight up, releasing a series of thrusts while pulling her hard against him. Arching his back, he roared, and in one swift and surprising movement, she found herself on her back staring up at his dripping face and bared teeth. Hissing as he pumped his hips, he held back the ejaculation he had been begging for. Taking control, he felt his body swallow back the powerful wave of pleasure that was traveling up from the base of his spine, not willing to let the ecstasy end.

Wet and slippery, their bodies slid. Guiding her from one position to the next, he had his way, indulging himself in the pain of restraint. Counting out loud, he marked each of her orgasms, and as he felt it build and release like a gush of water and riddled with erratic ripples, he intensified his movements. Pushing and driving her to the same edge, he would pause and watch the pleasure engulf her, mesmerized, only to begin again and work her back to the same level of agonizing bliss.

"Ben....I can't keep going....it hurts too much." She moaned and pleaded.

"Yes...you can.... and you will again and again...I am not done." He growled, sucking on her neck, slowing his pace. "You are mine....and I need you... I need you to help me kill this pain...please." His words and breath were labored and short. Letting out the remorse and mourning, she felt him completely.

"I am with you." She whispered.

Rolling her head to the side, she gave herself, surrendering to his will and desires, carried away into the dark inferno. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 3 6
Ben was the best Jedi she knew; always careful with his decisions, never feeding the conflict he had been born with; falling in love with him was ver...
4.9K 216 57
When Rey's roomate Rose fell ill and unable to interview Ben Solo , Rey decided to take her place, but little do they know, he takes interest on her...
837 18 1
A Reylo Fan Fic following on from The Last Jedi. CONTAINS SPOILERS! Also sex scenes. Enjoy! The bond between Rey and Kylo grows stronger, as does th...
Stay By LeeMarie

Fanfiction

21K 504 8
Kylo discovered the link and defeated Snoke. He asked her to join him and she turned and walked away. Now, he will find her and bring her back to the...