Learning Together

By AsunaRayne

This is a book all about my boyfriend and I and our journey into the world of bdsm. We were together 6 1/2 y... More

Just some pictures things
Background on us
Sex background
Trying to explain
Setting limits
Getting started
Daddys Away
Little Time
Trouble
Date night
Sorry!
I need sex
Finally back on track
Lots of fun
Daddys on Vacation
Florida
Universal
Secretary
Life
Morning time
For a friend
Me
Short update.
Towels
Baby

Sick

213 3 0
By AsunaRayne

I've been rly sick for a week and t blows. Last Friday daddy and I were at my moms and We went to go home and I got dizzy and fell. Somehow I managed to roll and not land on my stomach thank god but daddy made me go to the dr. The meds they gave me haven't helped but I have a baby appointment tomorrow so hopefully I can get to feeling better.
Daddy just got off work and was gonna play a game but instead he is gonna come cuddle me he knows I'm really sick and has been super nice and helpful all week. He didn't even get upset when I didn't clean and took off work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 16K 43
I'm going through the process of Editing A Little Love and will be posting a new one which will include the updated and edited chapters. Though not a...
534K 1.3K 73
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
4.8M 92.8K 57
Warning: Explicit Content, Innapropiate Language, BDSM: DDLG, 18+ ... Iris has always been a bit different than other kids her age. She never grew ou...
185K 710 43
🔥⚠️21+Short Sub/Dom stories written for the Wild Ones. Violet & Hendricks discover a darker shade of love in the way that they play. Part One - 🖤...