Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Life style of destined people

1.3K 98 18
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments..
Please do continue your support...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

A beautiful morning arises, a room is shown, which is full of black and white, some stickers have been sticked here and there... It's not neat... With open chips packet, half eaten bread... Dirty socks on the floor.. shoes on either side of the bed...

Nobody believes it's a girl's room, there a cute girl is shown hugging her pillow and sleeping... It's our Pragya..

Ram called Priya and asked whether Pragya got up.. it's getting late for her job, then she won't take breakfast, and told her to wake her up as soon as possible..

Neil is shown, applying gel for his hair, humming his favourite song.. Priya has to go to kitchen for an urgent work as Robin called her.. She asked Neil to wake up Pragya..

Neil: Uffo, mom she is a lady kumbakarnan ,she won't wake up, I will get beatings for sure then.. please give me breakfast, I am getting late..

Priya: I won't give you breakfast and money ,if you didn't wake her up...You brothers and your dad are responsible for her behaviours, you people spoiled her with so much of pampering...

Neil: Mom, please cool, take breath mom, I will wake her up (with sad face)

He moved towards her room & he thought his room itself neat and clean compared to hers...

Everyday Robin is cleaning our rooms, then how could her room get spoiled in one night!! He thought.

Neil: Pragya, get up Na... Do you know What's the time? It's nearly 8:30, get up you are getting late stupid..
Because of you ,I am getting scoldings from mom that I have spoiled you with my pampering...

Please Idiot, get up, my beautiful morning is getting spoiled..

Get up...

Pragya threws pillow at him...

Pragya: Go idiot, I want to sleep for sometime, don't disturb me... (With frown in her face)

Neil threw the pillow at her again, she got up to beat him but he ran towards the staircase.. she again went to her sleeping session..

Priya saw him coming down and asked him whether Pragya got up.. Neil gave a disbelief look...

Neil: Mom did you give birth to a girl or something ,not me ,not you, nobody could wake her up ,
There is only one way, if she herself get up from her bed...

Neil: Mom, I don't need breakfast, I will eat it in the canteen, I am getting late bye...

Priya shouted at him to eat and go, but he went half way...

Now Priya goes towards staircase, suddenly she was stopped by Madhu,

Madhu: Mom, I will wake her up, you don't worry... Please do continue your work... Don't take stress mom, I am there for you ,right!!.. be cool!!

Priya smiled at her and gave a positive gesture through her eyes...

Madhu went inside our Pragya's room, she took the ugly socks & puts it inside the laundry bag, took the chips packet and half eaten bread and threw it in the dust bin.. she arranged the shoes nearby the door....

Madhu: Pragya, what's this dear?? Do you know ,what's the time now?? All are worrying about you.. but you are sleeping like anything... Get up first...

She lightly tapped Pragya's cheeks but our Pragya got hold of her hands...

Pragya: Bhabhi, please let me sleep, I came home only at 3 am .. I went for pub after you all went to sleep.... I am really tired Bhabhi...

Madhu: If mom came to know that you went to pub... That's it... First get up.... You soon will get married too... Pragya... Please be responsible... Don't behave like a child.... Get up dear, at least for me...

Pragya got up lazily from the bed...

Madhu: (cupped Pragya's cheeks) Pragya ,mom, dad, your brothers all are getting worried of your behaviours... Please stop going to pub and all, and I know you drank drinks last night, right!!

Go first take bath and come.. I will prepare nimbhu paani for you... Go...

Madhu slightly pushed her into the washroom.. and she went down towards the hall..

Rishi called Madhu, then she made him get ready to go for his job... Then she went to kitchen and helped Priya...

Priya expects her daughter Pragya should be like Madhu. But as a mom ,she always had a fear for her daughter's future...

After some time,
Pragya got ready in her tank top and jeans and came down talking to the client talking about her designs through phone...

Priya looked at her daughter with the sad face... Got tears in her face... She saw Pragya stumbling in her steps when she returned home at late night... She felt herself a bad mother for not taking care of her daughter... She can tell her husband Ram about her daughter, but he is a heart patient..and he will be broken for sure as it is about his princess... She can't even warn her, she won't listen to her for sure... She just prayed to God for her daughter's better future...

In Abhi's apartment,

Abhi is shown cooking his sister's favourite dish listening to melodious songs... Side by side, he woke up Bulbul and arranged the bed and watered the plants in the balcony.. he arranged everything in the dining table and packed lunch for him and Bulbul...

Then he got freshen up and got ready ...

Bulbul in hurry ,she told him that she will have something in canteen afterwards... But he...

Abhi: Bulbul, sit down... Then I won't talk to you...

He fed her breakfast, and made her drink a glass of juice ... Then she ran away from there in hurry..

He washed vessels himself and then he locked the home and went towards the lift...

There he saw a couple standing there hand in hand , looking at each other's eyes deeply drowning with full of love...

He smiled and hung his head down and stood aside without looking at them.... his thoughts about his future wife came to his mind...

A girl wearing a saree, looking like his mom, with innocent smile...
She must be calm like a flower, sweet like honey and soft like it's petals..

She should replace mom's role in his and his sister's life..

On the other side,
Our Pragya is shown...

Pragya wearing a tank top and a jeans.. with full of rage looking towards his employee and then...

Pragya: Can't you do a simple job correctly (roared like a lion)

You are fired, get out!!

Employee: Sorry ma'am, please give me half an hour,..
I will come with the file after completing it... Please ma'am, forgive me this time...

Pragya: For your kind information, I am running this fashion industry not for mercy but to succeed in my life... I don't want any obstacles in my career...
Get out!! ( With fierce in her eyes)

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks friends for reading!! Please do vote if you like this part...

Eagerly waiting for your comments and votes friends, please do share too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 5K 59
Pranbir- these 2 love each other immensely but but... What happens if Prachi is missing? What happens if when they see her, she doesn't recognize any...
622 35 1
What happens when the Mehra siblings had a past with the Arora siblings? How it unfolds their relationships and takes it forward? P. S. Want to kno...
2.2K 174 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..
24.9K 1.9K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...