Number 1322 (COMPLETED)

By anime_freak32

There's a new inmate coming to building 13! But this person isn't regular like the other inmates at Nanba pri... More

Character info!
Chapter 1: Moved to Nanba prison
Chapter 2: Building 5
Chapter 3: The fight and some conversations
Chapter 4: That time of the month
Chapter 5: The new ninja inmate
Chapter 6: New Years Preparations and a Strange Night
Chapter 7: New Years Tournament Part 1
Chapter 8: New Years Tournament Part 2
Chapter 9: New Years Tournament Part 3
Chapter 11: Welcome back.
Chapter 12: Back to normal
Chapter 13: Popsicles For Everyone!
Chapter 14: Rock's and Nico's Reward
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Uno's and Jyugo's Reward
Chapter 16: The Fateful Encounter and My Reward
Chapter 17:One Of Nico's Diseases
Chapter 18: Taken
Chapter 19: Getting You Back
Chapter 20: The Fight and Waking Her Up
Chapter 21: Together Forever
Extra Chapter: ~Uno's Ending~

Chapter 10: Help...

931 16 3
By anime_freak32

Akira P.O.V:

Empty...

That's all I feel.

'My fault... It's all my fault.... Everything... Every time... Its always my fault.' I thought to myself as I lay limp, crusted blood on my burnt and cut figure, in Hajime's arms. Tears fell from my blank and dull red eyes. Watching the grey, cracked ceiling move above me I felt hopeless... broken. Looking at Hajime I saw his small red eyes flick down to me, worry and sorrow filled them. A large frown plastered on his face as he looked at me, I stared back not like I would usually do. I was in more of a daze, not paying attention to what I was looking at.

Before I knew it I was being placed onto my already made futon, I curled up into a ball hiding my face in a pillow.

"A-Akira-chan you need to clean up. O-or else your injuries could get infected." Nico kneeled next me worry filled his dark colored orbs.

"Yea, and we can't have that happen to ya now can we." Rock says from the other side of me. I take my head out of the pillow looking up at the ceiling, my eyes a deep dull red color.

"Let it get infected. I deserve it." I say, my voice empty of emotion.

"I'll call the warden to help you wash up. Your welcome brat." Hajime spat, crossing his arms at me. I just looked at him, he flinched slightly at my empty gaze before turning around and walking out of the cell. Nico and Rock tried to talk to me but of course it didn't work, so they just talked with each other. Still trying to include me at random moments. I just gazed at the wall, my knees pulled up to my chest as I sat in a corner.

Suddenly, Momo walked into the cell, Hajime following her. She looked around until her gaze met my raged figure. Her face scrunched up as she quickly walked over to me, hauling me over her shoulder she walked out of the cell holding me like a sack of potatoes. I hung limply looking at the wall as it moved quickly, wincing as I saw the infirmary. I began to struggle in her grasp, thrashing about until she dropped me. I landed on my feet in a crouched position, standing up quickly I ran to the infirmary.

I tried to make my way over to Uno's bed after making it into the infirmary. I was stopped by an arm wrapping around my waist and picking me up. I looked around to find Momo looking down at me sorrow etched into her features. I gave up and let her carry me to wherever we were going. She set me down on a wooden stool in a bathroom. 'So she's gonna bathe me. Right that's what Hajime said...' I stared at Momo as she got into a bathing suit.

"I am going to wash you. Are you ok with me seeing you bare." She asks cautiously looking down at me. I nodded not caring at the moment. She undressed me and gently set me into a steaming hot bath. Taking a wet towel she lathered my body in soap letting it soak in for a minute she took a hand full of shampoo and massaged it into my hair. I'm not going to lie, it felt pretty good after the day I had. Today.....

I felt hot tears escape my eyes as I remembered the events that occurred today. Loud hiccups escaped my mouth as I continued to cry. I lifted my hands to my eyes and sobbed into them as Momo began to wash my body off. She lifted me out of the bath and put me on a low stool, continuing with my hair she washed the shampoo out. Taking a handful of conditioner she rubbed it into my now lightly colored pink/white and black hair. She washed it out and placed me into a different tub, washing anything that was left on my body off. Picking me up out of the bath once again she dried me off and put me in a black and dark blue jumpsuit.

"I'm gonna bring you back to your cell now. Are you okay with that or do you want to stay with me." I looked up at her with my now puffy red eyes.

"I want to stay with you.... I....I can't stand being with Rock and Nico right now.... I .... I hurt one of their friends.... Who would want to be my friend anymore...." I slowly looking down to my now bandaged feet. I was wrapped in bandages all the way up to my neck, I had a couple of bandages on my cheeks.

"Alright you can stay with me for the next three days. Is that long enough for you." She says I nod as she places an arm around me. We walk towards her house, it was about 7:00 pm already. She set up a makeshift bed for me on her couch. I thanked her before laying down, falling into a nightmare as I soon fell asleep.

-----three days later----

It was already time for me to go back to my cell. For the past three day I had been wrapped in a blanket either under Momo's desk or on her couch. I hadn't felt anything while being here... Maybe like a broken glass that was shattered but not picked up. It was like when my family died, there was nothing left to go to. All my friends probably  hated me fro either getting in the way of hurting their friend. I didn't know what to do, my hair was in one messy bun on the top of my head. I had already changed into my regular clothes after the first day, although I was still wrapped in bandages. I hadn't eaten a lot either, only small things like a piece of bread with cheese or and orange slice.

At the moment I was curled up in a ball laying under Momo's desk, nobody had noticed me yet which was good. We were waiting for Samon to come and pick me up to bring me back to building 13. Apparently, Hajime had been suspended for 3 days for beating the shit out of Jyugo and Uno.... He was still in the infirmary... he hadn't woken up yet. I haven't really talked at all since the incident, yea lets call it that. A sudden knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up at Momo as looked down at me and signaled for the person to come in. Looking through a crack in the desk I saw Samon walk in stiffly, standing in front of the wardens table politely.

"Ma'am, I am here to pick up Number 1322 and bring her back to building 13." He states.

"I know why your here. Now come out Akira its time to go back." Momo says looking down at me. I frown slightly but nod, quickly folding the blanket I was wrapped in and placed it beside her chair.

"U-ummm, Ma'am i-if I may ask, w-who are you talking to?" Samon says questioningly looking around the room.

"Me." I say in monotone, standing up from under the table. He jumped slightly surprised I was right there. I walk over to him and wait till he starts walking out of the room. Glancing back to Momo I see her with a small smile on her delicate lips as she waves at me. Frowning deeper I walk away following Samon out of the room.

"We will be heading over to building 5 first to pick up building 13's inmates from their training." He says coldly, looking down at me from my place beside him. Nodding I stare forward not moving my gaze anywhere else.

After what felt like an hour we made it to building 5's training grounds. I slowed down and stepped behind Samon hiding me from everyone. I looked at Samons feet and stopped when they stopped making sure I don't run into him.

"Oi! NO. 25, NO.69 GET OVR HERE ITS TIME TO LEAVE." Samon shouted at Nico and Rock signaling for them to stop and come over to us. I looked up at Samons back hearing multiple pairs of feet running towards us. '1,2...3?4?5?' I counted in my head. About five people where running towards us. ' That must mean Qi, Upa, and Liang must be coming over here too.....' I thought blankly, staring at Samon's back. 

"AKIRA-CHAAAAAAANNN!!!" Nico yelled engulfing me in a large hug, knocking me off my feet and sending us into the ground. I didn't look at Nico.... I didn't know how to interact with him honestly. I was picked up from the ground and crushed in another hug. My head hung in shame as I didn't dare look at anybody.

"We missed ya Akira! Where'd you go. We were really worried ya know." Rocks deep voice rumbled through me as I was encased in his arms. He put me down and grinned at me.

"You guys shouldn't jump on her! She's obviously injured! You don't want to open any up." Liang exclaimed pointing to my bandages. I looked to Samon, no emotion in them as I looked and he looked back, a small frown on his face.

"What's wrong Aki-chan?" Nico popped up in front of me. I visibly flinched looking at his face, I turned around and started walking back towards the entrance of building 5, shaking my head slightly. 'Why are they talking to me so casually. I'm the reason their bestfriend is in the infirmary in a coma.' I thought to myself, balling my hands into fists tightly. Blood dripped from my hands as my nails dug deep into my skin. 'I wish I could feel pain..... then I would be like normal people, then I could feel what other people feel. Then...... then I could feel what Uno is going through.'

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!" I scream punching a wall with full strength making it break instantly and crumble into small chunks. Samon caught up with me and we began to walk back to building 13.

SAMONS P.O.VVVV:

I watched no. 22 walk away from the group of inmates, blood dripping from her hands as she screamed and punched a wall. I looked back to the group of inmates, sad expressions on their faces.

"She's having a time with the whole Uno situation. she thinks its her fault and that you guys shouldn't be talking to her because of it." I say, walking over to the group. They turned to me with slightly confused faces.

"How do you know that?" Rock questions crossing his arms, his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"The warden told me. She told me to be gentle with her because she's being extremely hard on herself. Going as far as to basically starve herself." Their faces morphed into ones of worry as I continued talking.

I walked away from the group before they could respond, quickly catching up with no. 22 I saw that no. 25 and 69 caught up too.

Akiras P.O.V:

We made it back to the cell by dinner time, Samon told us he would be back in 10 minutes to take us to the cafeteria.

"Aki-chan..... Can you come with us to dinner. We really missed you while your gone. A-and its not your fault for what happened to Uno.... It was his decision to jump in front of you.: Nico says warily as he approaches me slowly. I shake my head, griping my arm I turn away from him.

"No...... No this is my fault... Anyone I get close to gets killed or hurt.... It's always my fault you don't understand." I say quietly tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

"It's not your fault Akira. They just care so much for you that they would risk their lives to save yours." Rock says pulling my slightly shaking figure into a warm hug. Nico snuck up from behind and joined the hug.

"Its okay Aki-chan were here for you. Let it out, you don't have to hold it in anymore." Nico hummed into my ear soothingly. I silently crying, my shoulders shook giving me away.

"I don't deserve this. You both are too nice to me. I don't understand." I mutter bringing my hands up to my face.

'How could they forgive me about something so bad' I think to myself as we sat there hugging each other crying.

-----------------------------------------------------

Finished! Sorry this chapter took so long to come out!! I moved so I didn't have any wifi soooo I couldn't type! But here it is! Hope you enjoyed. You all are being so supportive and its amazing! Also the book already has like 700 views! I'm so Happy about it!!! So thank you again! Now onto the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500 24 11
Ships include Seitarou x Hajime Uno x Jyugo Upa x Nico Kiji x Ruka Honey x Trois Rock x liang Samon x Rokuriki I will update as soon as I can! Or a...
29K 769 39
Brothers Part 2 has finally arrived!! Now some messed up stuff is going down in building 5! IMPORTANT: There are manga spoilers from Chapter 31 and o...
235K 6.5K 72
Nanba Prison, the world's most formidable prison, the location is unknown but that is not important. What's important is, inmate number 1314, Sen Mi...
47.8K 918 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...