[On Hold] The Reunion (The Be...

By DunkelEngel

Sequel for "The Bet" It had been exactly ten years, two months and 25 days since I last saw Amy Addams. And n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

19K 568 282
By DunkelEngel

{Diana Abbott - Adriana Lima}

Amy's POV

"Aunt Amy, I don't like this!" Lily said, scrunching up her face, and pointing at the sushi.

It was funny that she absolutely hated tuna, but she thoroughly enjoyed salmon. Although she often tended to mix them up, as the colors were somewhat similar. And whenever she did, she would just freak out. I smiled at the little girl.

"No honey, you like salmon. The orange ones." I explained, making a point to separate them so she didn't get confused again.

Diana just rolled her eyes as she watched what I was doing. She was always saying that I spoiled Lily far too much, even though I did like messing with her sometimes.

"I like the fried ones!" Lily said, smiling, and doing a mess with the chopsticks, before Diana finally stepped in and helped her with the rubber band, tying the ends together.

"Lily, you know that fried food is not healthy." She said, being her usual doctor slash overprotective mom, and trying to deny her daughters wish, although she always gave in at the end.

"It tastes good though." I chimed in, making Lily chuckle and Diana glare at me.

"You pamper her." She muttered, but still looked down at her daughter with adoration in her eyes.

"Of course I do, she's my goddaughter." I argued, making Diana smile brightly at that fact and Lily laugh sweetly. I just loved spending time with them.

I smiled brightly. I had an extremely good time at dinner, and a part of me knew that Diana was right. I needed to unwind a little bit. All this work and no rest was starting to get to me, so it was good that I was finally loosing up and having a good time with my friend and my goddaughter. It was good to finally relax. Even if it was for a short time.

***

"She's out." Diana whispered, lightly kissing her daughter on the forehead. I smiled as I watched her making her way out of Lily's room, shutting the door quietly behind her.

"Well, I can't blame her. It's pretty late already." I said, looking down at my phone. It was eleven already, and Lily was normally in bed by nine, or maybe earlier.

"True, she doesn't seem to see time passing when she's with you. But then again, I don't either." She whispered, making sure not to be loud and wake Lily up.

"Well, I'm glad you two enjoy my company." I answered, walking up to the living room, and grabbing my purse.

"Of course we do." She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She then looked at the purse in my hand, and arched an eyebrow.

"You know, you're right, it is pretty late already. You shouldn't take the subway at this hour." She said, taking the purse from my hands and throwing it on her couch. I smirked.

"Oh my, are you worried about me going home alone at night?" I asked teasingly, taking a few steps towards her. She bit her bottom lip.

"I'm just a concerned friend." She stated simply, as she gently touched the sides of my hip, and brought me closer.

"Concerned friend, sure... and I imagine that you, being such a caring friend, already thought of where I will be sleeping?" I asked, she smirked, as she leaned down and kissed my neck, gently biting on the skin. I sighed, flushing my body against hers.

"I don't mind sharing my bed." She whispered, before she crushed her lips on mine. I kissed her back, eagerly. It was true that I have had my fair share of women throughout my life, but Diana had been one of the only ones I ever cared about. One of two to be honest.

"How selfless of you." I said back, breathlessly, once we parted. She just smirked, and took my hand, pulling me towards her room.

"Although, we do have to be quiet." She said, as she closed and locked her bedroom door. I smirked devilishly, watching as she kicked off her heels. I did the same with my shoes and socks.

"Well, for what I plan on doing, my mouth is going to be quite occupied. As for you, I can gag you if you want." I said, playfully. She just laughed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen. Although, I do like the first part of you little plan." She said, as she pushed me down on her bed, I laughed as I immediately felt her weight on top of me.

"Do you now?" I asked, sneaking my hands around her neck. She nodded, leaning down and kissing me briefly.

"You have a very talented tongue, Amy." She whispered against my ear, making me shiver from head to toe. There was just something about the things she said to me in bed, that managed to drive me crazy.

"Diana, strip." I said, already dying to taste her. She smirked.

"Umm, bossy. I like it." She teased, as she straddled my lap and pulled her dress over her head.

I grinned, happy that she didn't have pants on, which made stripping much quicker. She then reached around her back, unstrapping her bra and tossing it to the side. I bit my lip, looking up at her, she was simply astonishing.

"You're going to catch flies with your mouth hanging open like that." She said, and I just rolled my eyes, rolling on top of her and pulling my shirt over my head in a fast moment, glad that I had decided on not wearing a bra tonight.

She gasped in surprise as I pushed her down, kissing her hard. I felt her hands on my chest, as she started to massage my breasts and play with my nipples, pinching them softly in between her fingers, making me moan and whimper lightly.

"I do love making you moan." She whispered, once again making me shiver. I shifted on top of her, already feeling uncomfortable in my tight jeans, as the wetness building up between my legs made me crave release.

"Oh, and mark my words, you will. But I'm keeping my word, I want to taste you first." I said back, making her shiver in want.

She caressed my stomach, her fingers trailing down towards the button of my jeans, which she swiftly unbuttoned, before pulling down the zipper. I then briefly laid down by her side, as I watched her pulling my pants down. She huffed in annoyance.

"You know, you look really good in those jeans, but they are a bitch to take off." She said, as she struggled with them, I just laughed in return.

"But I do look good in them." I said, and she nodded.

Once my pants were finally off, Diana smiled contently, before leaning down and kissing me again. She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly gave. I kissed her back, passionately, massaging her tongue with mine. Feeling her moving lightly on top of me, her hips slowly rolling over mine. And I couldn't help but to moan lowly.

I gently pushed her shoulder, making her pull back and look at me. A lustful smile on her lips. She arched one eyebrow, completely understanding what I wanted, before she nodded, and lay down on her back, pulling me on top of her.

I wasted no time in kissing her again, my hands trailing down as I held onto her thighs, making her wrap her legs around my hips. I started to slowly move myself on top her, enjoying the friction both our bodies were providing together. I heard her moan lowly against my mouth, and I smirked, I liked making her feel good.

I then trailed kisses down her jaw, and licked my way down, towards her neck, where I gently started to bite and suck on her soft skin. She arched her body against mine, also moving her hips against mine. She was starting to get inpatient, as she anticipated what I was going to do to her.

"Amy... don't leave a hickey." She managed to moan out, as she felt my sucking a little more forcibly on her skin now. I chuckled.

"Don't worry Di, I won't. At least not on your neck." I said.

And as if to illustrate my point, kissed my way down towards her chest, taking her right breast in my mouth and sucking hard, intentionally leaving a mark on her skin. She moaned, arching herself even more against me, but I just took hold of her other breast, pinching her nipple while I sucked on the other.

"Remember not to be loud." I said, as I finally released her nipple, making a small popping sound. She just nodded, looking down at me and biting her bottom lip.

I smirked, trailing kisses down her stomach.

I felt as her muscles clenched with every kiss, and I absolutely loved the effect I had on her. I licked my way down to her navel, biting lightly on her skin till I got to her panty line. I inhaled deeply, smelling her arousal. And knowing how excited she was only made me even wetter.

I slowly licked her core over her underwear, making her exhale in delight. I could already taste her through the thin fabric and it honestly drove me crazy. I had to admit, I did thoroughly enjoy pleasuring her like that.

And it was certainly different with her, it was better than with other women. Because, even though I enjoyed it with them, I knew that Diana was more than just a fuck. She was my friend, and that made what we had more meaningful.

I pulled back to look at her, enjoying the desire I saw in her eyes. I then smirked, and pulled her underwear down. I bit my lip, looking at her glistening core, before I finally leaned down and licked her, starting from the bottom, lightly running my tongue against her opening, and then licking up towards her clit, which I wrapped my lips on. I set out a slow pace, lapping my tongue around her, and feeling as her hand took hold of my hair, pushing me further into her.

I enjoyed hearing her moans, felling her hips roll on the bed, as she arched herself in pleasure. And I just kept rolling my tongue around her clit, speeding up from time to time, and watching as she got closer and closer to her release. And that was definitely my favourite part. Watching as she cried out in pleasure, as her body got flushed, and her skin glistened in sweat.

"Amy, I'm going..." She started but she had no time to finish, as her sentence was cut off by a strangled cry as she came.

I moaned with her, as I kept the movement of my tongue steady, making her ride out her orgasm. I watched, marveled, as her body twitched in aftershocks. And I absolutely loved it.

I gently kissed her thigh, and trailed kisses up her body, crushing my lips on hers, and kissing her deeply. She kissed me back, still trembling from time to time. She smiled at me, and gently pecked my cheek.

"Come with me." I blurted, making her arch both of her eyebrows.

"Well, I just came, but I wouldn't mind coming again with you." She said, making me smirk.

"Although I might just take you up on that offer, that's not what I meant. I meant, come with me, to my reunion. You and Lily." I said, and she looked up at me, surprised. As if she never in her life would have imagined I would offer.

"Really? You'd like me to come with you?" She asked, still in slight disbelief.

"I wouldn't want to go without you, God knows I don't like anyone there, but it would bearable if you were by my side." I said simply, making her smile brightly.

"So what do you say?" I asked again, she just smirked.

"Well, I say that Lily and I are going on a trip." She said finally, making me grin widely.

A/N: I know I haven't updated in a while, but I have a perfectly good explanation. My cat had been really sick(he had FeLV, and had been suffering complications due to the disease) and I basically spent the last month taking care of him, he required 24/7 attention as he was being fed through a tube and had to take a lot of different drugs. Unfortunately, we weren't able to reverse the situation and he passed. It's fair to say that I wasn't in the mood to write, nor was I in the right mindset. Which is also why this chapter might not be my best work. But I will be going back to the usual 15/15 days schedule now.

Ps: Pic of my baby boy, he'll always be in my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 249 29
If your from when I first started writing, this is based off of my one shots. Many people asked me to create a story off of one in particular so here...
16.8K 1.2K 80
The sequel to The Love I Found. This book will contain major spoilers. Though it can be read as a stand alone, I strongly recommend reading The Love...
8K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
406 67 30
"I must be dreaming. This wasn't suppose to happen." I know it has been long over due but it's worth the wait. This is the Sequel of My Life. Note:...