Ex-Best Friend (JIKOOK)

By blue_bubble12

They were Best Friends, Inseperable. Even promised to marry eachother in the future! Their parents had also p... More

We meet again.
Plans.
Unexpected Events.
Thinking Of Your Kisses.
Movies and late night talks.
A Gift Or A Curse?
Love?
Only one left.
Tears That Keep Flowing
A Place To Call Home~
OMG~ THANK YOUUU!

Who is he?

7.6K 284 82
By blue_bubble12

Jimin's P.O.V

I sighed as I lied in bed.

The party is tomorrow and I still don't know who he is. The guys have all been helping me search for him but it seems like a lost cause.

Maybe I really am destined to be alone for eternity.

"Guys just forget it. I don't think I'll ever be able find out before. We'll see who is in a relationship after the party tomorrow and know." I smiled sadly.

We were all sat on my bed at nearly 12am trying to figure who this guy I'm destined for is.

"Don't give up now Jiminie! There is still another 18ish hours left. We can still figure it out." Hoseok shouted.

"Yaahh, trust us jimin. He's out there waiting for you as well." Jin said pating my back.

"You guys must be tired. Let's go to sleep." I said trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"Don't try and change the topic! Trust us, we'll help you find him and you'll be glad when you do. He's out there and loves you as well. Don't give up. For the both of you." Minjae says hugging me.

"Yeah but-"

I was cut off by the ringing of my phone.

"I got it!" I shouted picking the phone up.

"Yah! Jimin! I-" Hoseok shouted.

"Hello?"

"Hey jimin it's grandma."

"Oh, hi grandma! How are you?" I glared at the others, emphasising the word grandma.

"Oh, hello grandma park! Put it on speaker jimin."

I rolled my eyes but did as they said.

"I'm good Jiminie. How are all of you?" She asked.

"We're good. Just about to go to sleep." I replied.

"Oh, it is pretty late. Sorry if I've disturbed you lot." She apologised.

"Don't apologise grandma park! We're still talking about who Jimin's mystery man could be." Minjae laughed.

The rest of the guys joined in while I just laughed sarcastically.

"You guys are sooooooo funny. I can't stop laughing. Haaahaaahaaa."

"Oh! That reminds me. I remembered another thing about it."

"What is it grandma? Maybe it will lead us closer to him!" Jin said excitedly.

"He has worked with you on a music project. It ties with anything related to music, so dance is also an addition. I don't know if that helps at all, but that's all I have." She said.

"That's great! We don't normally have many projects anyway. We'll just write a list of people he worked with. That should help. Thank you so much grandma!" Minjae gleefully cheered.

"Well, I have to go now. I'll talk with you later. Bye Jiminie. Goodnight!"

"Night grandma!" I said before ending the call.

"So now we just have to make a list of people that you've done music projects with." Hoseok said.

Minjae rummaged through my drawer and pulled out a pen and note pad.

"Okay, so who have you worked with in any projects?"

I thought really hard.

"Well... in my dance class I was paired up with Taemin hyung."

"Oohh, you two would be cute ~" Hoseok said happily.

"Who else?" Jin asked.

"Ummm, in drama I was paired with Jongin hyung and we're doing a duet."

"Mmhmm.. He's really nice as well!" Jin hyung says smiling.

"Anyone else?" Minjae asks.

"Ummm... Oh yeah! I'm Jungkooks partner in music." I said remembering.

"I mean you guys go way back. Who knows what it could be?" Hoseok says smiling.

"So that's everyone. Now what?" I asked.

"We put the criteria of what grandma told us and see who fits it the most. That way we'll know who it is before the party! You'll know who it is and we can always ask grandma more questions if we need to." Minjae said happily.

"Can we do this tomorrow? I'm tired as it is and I haven't had much sleep." I whined.

"No jimin. Come on. We're not even that far from figuring out who it is." Jin says trying to convince me.

"Plus we've not got long left. If we go to sleep we know we won't wake up till nearly 12 tomorrow!" Hoseok shouted.

"But-"

Ding Dong!

We all froze.

"Who could it be knocking on the for at nearly 12am?" I whispered scared.

"I don't know! Should we open the door?" Hoseok asked.

"Stop being so paranoid it's probably nothing bad. Just open it." Jin said calmly.

"Then why don't you open it?" Minjae asked.

"I would but I watched too many horror movies so I don't think it's smart if I do." He said sheepishly.

"Well I'm not gonna get it! Someone else do this, please." Hoseok said desperately.

Ding Dong!

"Okay, whoever or whatever this thing or person is, really couldn't sound more desperate than right now." Minjae says sighing.

"So, who's going to get the door?"

Ding Dong!

"Omg, screw it! I'm gonna get it." I said standing up.

I walked out of my room making smallest noise as possible. The others quietly followed behind while keeping a safe distance in case they had to run.

I grabbed a rolling pin out of the draw while they all looked at me sceptically.

"What? I have to have some sort of protection." I whispered.

Ding Dong!
Ding Dong!
Ding Dong!!

They also seem to be impatient.

"I'm gonna go..." I whispered.

They all looked at me worriedly before nodding their heads.

I ran to the door, swung it open and got the rolling pin ready screaming.

I closed my eyes ready to hit the person.

"AAAAHHHHHH!"

"Woah! Easy kitten. I only came to check up on you guys to see if you were okay since Minjae wasn't replying to Tae on messages. He even messaged that I was coming here." Jungkook smirked lightly taking the rolling pin out of my hands.

"I-I..."

"Aren't you cute stuttering like this?" He said stroking my cheeks.

I blushed immensely.

I was relieved it wasn't some murderer or robber but right now I'd rather them to jungkook.

"Minjae!!" I shouted.

The guys all ran to the door as quickly as they could getting ready to fight until they saw jungkook.

"Oh hey kookie! Why are you here?" Hoseok asked relieved.

"Checking up on Minjae and you guys since Tae forced me to, only for me to almost get killed in the process by a kitten," He laughed, "Check your messages Minjae. Your hubby is going ballistic upstairs."

"Oh, that's cause my phones dead! I guess I'll be going then guys. Thank you for coming jungkook!" Minjae said running out of the apartment.

Yes! That means that we won't try to figure it out till tomorrow and I can finally go to sleep!

Thank you worried Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Is there anything else you needed kookie?" Jin asked.

"No hyung. Just wanted to know if you guys would be at the party tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, don't worry. We'll definitely be there!" Hoseok jumped gleefully.

"Okay then. Good night. I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said smiling.

"Bye kookie!" Jin and Hoseok shouted while I just waved.

"Let's finally go to sleep! I've had enough of today and life!" I shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Will we know who it is??

Thank you so much, those who are still reading the book 😂😭🤧
I love you guys

How are you guys? ❣️

I love you all!! ❤️💓💗💕💜💝💘💞

~Author-nim ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
679K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
62.7K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...