Mate Hunt (Jungkook X Reader)...

By Eternal_Enrapture

In which a hybrid wolf pack's female leader goes looking for her mate, the alpha More

Author-nim
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author-nim
Chapter 8
Author-nim
Author-nim
Chapter 9
Author-nim
Chapter 10
Author-nim
Author-nim
Chapter 11
Author-nim
Chapter 12
Author-nim
Author-nim

Chapter 13 - Final chapter

3K 69 1
By Eternal_Enrapture

Author-nim: So this is the last chapter. No sequels. And I'll start the next story. But for anyways , enjoy the last short chapter.

Y/N P.O.V~
So unlike humans us "monsters" don't have to get married. Me and Jungkook moved into my house. I got pregnant and Momo and Tae are trying. The boys all found their mate.

I would love to say that we had a happy ever after, but not too many months later, women were starting to disappear... But that's for another story, in another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.4K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
16.3K 2K 37
"The fact that you are loving me is cheating." People with similar faces but they have a different personality. They are not identical twins. They a...
41.6K 4K 43
"I have never been envious of others... Until you..." Kim Taehyung has lived his whole life being envied by others. This has affected him in more way...
16.6K 1K 33
Smiling, I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love you so much, my little dangel." "What?" She whispers as her face drops when she realises wha...