Don't say a word (TomTord Hig...

By Sweety1635

Tord moved all the way from Norway to start a new life. Kids in his old school were bullying him so his paren... More

1. The silent kid
2. Quiet screams
3. You need to wake up...
4. How I feel
5. Over-protective
7. A little visit
8. Shh...
9. Let us help!
10. Sleepover
11. Sweet, sweet melody
12. Salty tears
13. The dream song
14. Needed sleep
15. He needs your help...
16. The pain...
17. I'm here now...and I'm okay...
18. Help him...
19. This can't be...
20. Just...a dream...
21. We don't talk anymore...
22. I need your help! I need YOU!
23. Take revenge...
24. It's over now
25. D....dad..?
26. Did you miss us?
27. I will find you, Tord...
28. Found you
29. BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!
30. Warm hugs
31. Pitch black
32. ...Jon?
33. He's definitely hot-
34. I want to say it...
35. Different eyes
36. Can we help him?
37. I am broken...but can't be fixed...
38. They're...gone..?
39. The fox named 'Hope'
40. 'What is life?'
41. I love you too

6. Exhausting day

3.1K 115 153
By Sweety1635

(That picture on the top is mine... If you can even call that trash a picture...)

Tom's POV:

Eduardo, Mark and Jon left when the bell rang. But Tord ran off somewhere... Ever since the...fight...we haven't seen him. We were a bit worried, but we thought he just went in the classroom.

So we walked in our classroom, expecting to see him, but he wasn't there. I got really worried. "Where is he?" I asked the other two. Edd sighed. "I don't know... But I hope he's okay. I never expected him to actually fight with someone..." He said.

I nodded. He was right... I sat down and so did Edd and Matt. We talked a little when Tord came in the classroom. He kept looking down. He sat next to me. I noticed he was covering his neck with his hand and a tissue... Why?

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay, Tord?" I asked him. He ignored me. I could tell something was wrong with him...

The teacher came in and the lesson started. I wasn't really paying attention to what was the teacher saying. I was too worried. Tord kept covering his neck with the tissue... And I also spotted...that the bandages around his neck weren't there anymore...

*time skip*

"Tord, where are you going? It's lunch time!" Edd said. Tord took his phone. 'I forgot my lunch at home. And I'm not hungry anyway.' He typed and started walking away. I stopped him though. "Hey, can you wait for me in front of the school, please?" I asked him.

He nodded and I smiled at him. I then took my lunch and talked with Edd and Matt. When I finished the food, I left. Tord was in front of the school, waiting for me. He kept his neck covered...for some odd reason...

I walked up to him. He looked at me. "Okay, let's go now." I said. He nodded and we started walking away. It was an awkward silence between the two of us until we reached my house. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I said.

He actually smiled at me and nodded again. "Okay then. But before you go..." I paused and blushed a little. I took my phone. "Can you...give me your phone number?" I asked him. He looked suprised, but showed me a thumbs up.

He gave me his phone number and we waved at each other to say goodbye. I walked in my house and closed the door, blushing and smiling. I felt happy...

Tord's POV:

I reached my house, blushing. 'Why did he want my phone number..? Is that what friends do? Ask for their phone numbers..?' I thought to myself as I walked inside. I expected to see Paul or Patryck, but they weren't there.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note. I took it. 'Hello, Tord. Me and Patryck have just gone shopping and we'll be back soon.   -Lots of love, Paul'

I smiled. Suddenly, my throat started to burn again. But it was worse this time. Ever since I took the bandages off at school, it started bleeding a little. And then it turned into a coughing fit. But I panicked when I heard the bell ring so I didn't even put the badages back on. I guess that was a mistake.

I ran into the bathroom, coughing. I tried gasping for air, but it was difficult. After a while, it stopped. I sat on the bathroom floor, breathing heavily and trying to calm myself down.

My head was spinning and I felt really dizzy. I tried to stand up so I could bandage my neck again, but fell back down instantly. I couldn't move. The cuts on my neck were bleeding. I heard a buzz from my pocket, telling me that somebody sent a message to me.

I just rolled my eyes tiredly and ignored it. I layed on the floor, slowly falling asleep. Why was this happening to me? I never did anything bad... My real parents were the bad ones... Then why? I heard another buzz, but I was way too tired.

I wasn't sure if it was okay to fall asleep...but...I was so tired... I couldn't stop it. I closed my eyes. 'A quick nap won't hurt...'

*time skip*

I woke up in my bed. Strange. I thought I fell asleep in the bathroom. Did Paul and Patryck come back and saw me there so they put me in bed? Wait... My eyes widened. I touched my neck carefully.

My neck was covered with bandages. 'They saw what happened to me, didn't they?' I wanted to stand up from my bed, but once I did, I couldn't see anything for a while. It looked weird... Some colourful dots covered my vision... It was hard to explain what I saw...

But there were too many colours... That made my head hurt like hell. So I quickly layed back down on my bed and closed my eyes. I shivered... I felt...cold for some reason. I heard a buzz. It was my phone. Someone was texting me again...

My phone was right net to my bed so I took it. It was from Tom! I blushed a little. He was actually texting me. I looked at the messages.

Tom: Hi, Tord.                                                                       2 hours ago

Tom: Tord, are you okay?                                                2 hours ago
Tom: Alright, I'll text you later...                                   1 hour ago
Tom: Tord?                                                                            1 minute ago

I was about to answer him, but someone knocked on the door. I looked up from my phone when the door opened. It was Patryck. "Ah! You're finally awake, Tord!" He said and ran up to me. He hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked and pulled away. I shook my head. He frowned. "What happened to you?" He asked. My smiled faded. 'I wanted to change my bandages, but I started coughing and I felt really tired. So I guess I fell asleep..' I typed on my phone and showed it to him.

"Oh... Does anything hurt?" 'My throat burns. My head is spinning and I feel cold.' I typed. "That's it, you're staying home tomorrow." He said. 'Dad, I don't think it's that bad. This is not the first time it happened.' I typed.

"I care about you, Tord! I don't want anything bad happening to you. You're staying home at least for a day." He said. (I wish I had parents like them...)

He sighed and petted my hair. "I'm going to get you some painkillers. I'll be right back." He said and left the room. I looked down. Then I heard another buzz from my phone. It was from Tom of course.

Patryck came back and gave me a glass of water and painkillers. I swallowed the pills and drank the water really carefully. "Get some rest, you need it." He said and left the room. I took my phone again.

Tom: Are you okay?                                                              2 minutes ago
Tord: Hello, Tom. Sorry for not answering.
Tom: It's okay. Was I interrupting or something?
Tord: No, it's fine. Something happened, but it's nothing to worry about.
Tom: Oh, really? Mind telling me what happened?
Tord: I don't want to talk about it. By the way, I'm not going to school tomorrow.
Tom: Huh, why?
Tord: It's just because of what happened.
Tom: ...Did something bad happen to you?
Tord: Something like that.

I was tired and exhausted. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, but I heard another buzz. I rolled my eyes.

Tom: Tord, tell me what happened!
Tord: I'm okay, Tom. It's nothing important.
Tom: Tord, please!
Tord: Maybe later. I feel really tired. I'm want to sleep now.
Tom: Tord!.. Urg, fine. As long as you're okay...
Tord: Thanks for caring, Tom. You're a good friend.
Tom: No problem. See ya later.
Tord: Bye.

I sighed quietly and closed my eyes. I burried my face in a pillow. It didn't take long and I fell asleep. 'This day was exhausting.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 55 6
Peace never seems to last in these lands. Soon after the fall of Russian Empire and the Ice Kingdom, a new mysterious 'Ice King' emerges from the rui...
367K 4.2K 50
NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE!! This will include -Four(Tobias Eaton) -Eric -Peter -Caleb
40.1K 874 17
I thought of writing this story after watching transformers animated scenes in a compilation called. "The Complete Roast Compilation - Transformers A...
145K 2.9K 111
Cute Creek (Tweek x Craig) Pics. I don't own any of these pictures.