The Truth Untold // Vkook ✔️

By TeaCOokie4u

Sometimes the truth is best left untold.... Or is it not? Find it out with fearless and handsome idol Jeon Ju... More

The truth untold..
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
The truth unfolds...
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
A new story :)

Chapter-20

3.9K 187 7
By TeaCOokie4u

"Sometimes the love for a person becomes so deep and possessive that a small thing can cause the heart break after all love is like a soft thread that ties two heart together..."

"Gguk... Jeongguk...where are we going....please....leave my hand" Taehyung was trying hard to release his hand from Jungkook's tight grip which became tightens more with his protests.

"Just shut up" Jungkook spat

"Sit in the car" orders and pushes Taehyung inside. Taehyung hesitantly do as was told and puts on his seat belt with his aching hand.

Jungkook drove off with high speed making Taehyung nervous and frightened. "Gguk I am..scared..slow down" but Jungkook acted deaf to whatever Taehyung was saying.

Jungkook had enough after what he heard and saw and he can't take it anymore, his grip tightens on the staring wheel, he was played, used, made fool of and he won't let it go like that. The anger was getting the best of him he could only see betrayal.... betrayal from the one he loved the most, the one who did that...

°°°°°°°°

A while back...

Jungkook went to the coffee shop after coming from a tour to Philippines, he missed Taehyung, he was not able to meet Taehyung because of work, he was already informed by Jimin that Taehyung must be in coffee shop.

He looked at the glass door which had 'closed' sign hung on it, but he pushed the door to walk in as he knew Taehyung must be there busy with cleaning or arranging chairs, but to his surprise the place was empty, he looked around and seeing no one there, he went to the lockers room, as he moved closer to the room, he heard the sound of laughter echoing in the room, he smiled listening Taehyung laugh but soon halted in his tracks as he saw the person who made Taehyung laugh. It was Min Jae..

Full name-Kim Min Jae
Age- 21 years
Actor, Rapper, whipped for Taehyung and could do anything for him, met him in the coffee shop and soon gave his heart to the younger, becoming their frequent customer.

"You already made me jealous enough with your boyfriend or should I say play toy" Min Jae said coming closer to Taehyung who pushed him away playfully laughing a bit. Jungkook thought this was not real, he must be hallucinating.

"Please...since when did you grow balls to talk like that" Taehyung smirked.

Min Jae pulled Taehyung closer to him holding his waist and hugged him, Taehyung looked at him in hesitation and shock but soon covered it up. Jungkook gritted his teeth and was about to move forward but stopped when he heard the older.

"Stop with this 'making me jealous thing' Tae I told you already that I am sorry and I will apologize again for breaking your heart, it was just the mistake of the moment, I won't do that again, please come back to me, I missed you, I will give you all my time, not like that loser of your boyfriend, who is out there somewhere, leaving this beauty behind" Taehyung hummed leaning his head on his shoulder and chuckled.

Min Jae tilted his head to look at Taehyung and pressed his lips with the others kissing him softly "You are mine now" he said moving away his head to look at Taehyung who was shocked and panicking.

They flinched when they heard a loud roar "IN HELL" they moved away from each other seeing Jungkook sprinting towards them with tears rolling down his cheeks, he wiped it furiously and gave a hard punch on Min Jae's face who stumbled with the effect but grinned looking at Jungkook.

"J.. Jeongguk" Taehyung shouted and before he could help Min Jae Jungkook grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the place.

°°°°°°°

They reached the Jungkook's dorm, he was seething with anger remembering the scene again, he couldn't take it out of his mind, his body was burning with jealousy, frustration, anger. He dragged Taehyung to his apartment not even glancing at the other, though Taehyung was just looking at him may be to have him set in his eyes because he won't be able to see the other again so close after this, he tried to be strong to face his wrath fighting the tears.

Jungkook slammed the door shut as he entered the apartment, his hyungs were not there at that moment not that he cared right now. He pushed Taehyung harshly towards the wall pinning him there "Gguk...what are you doing?" Taehyung whispered scared a bit.

"Don't call me that...you are of no status to say my real name, what a great actor you are Kim Taehyung, making me fool all this time" he chuckled sarcastically " but I won't let you go so easily" he comes closer to Taehyung whispering in his ear " Let me show you how dominant I can be, let us make him more jealous Tae"

He slammed his lips roughly on Taehyung's, biting his lower lips harshly, Taehyung whimpered and tried to release himself by punching on Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at the other angrily " what? Aren't you horny around your play toy? It's not like it's your first time, come on show me what a slut you are" Jungkook spitted venom in each word.

Jungkook kissed him again roughly pulling his T-shirt up with one hand other hand tightening on his shoulder to stop him from moving.

"Let...let me go" Taehyung cried as Jungkook started to unbuckle his belt harshly.

"Just let me use you once, then you are free to go baby boy, get fucked with whoever you want like you must be doing all this time behind my back" Jungkook grabbed his hair pulling them tightly, Taehyung had tears falling from his eyes he could take it anymore so he slapped Jungkook hard on his cheek. Jungkook backed away holding his cheek and glared at Taehyung who was wiping his tears, his lips trembling.

"Gguk" Taehyung tried to move forward as he realized he slapped the other but as he took a step forward Jungkook motioned him to stop with his hand.

"I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG, I REGRET THE DAY WE MET" Jungkook said with raging anger "I BREAK UP WITH YOU...JUST LEAVE" He said now turning his back towards the other who was shocked and paled and slumped on the ground sobs leaving his mouth, but Jungkook was too angry to turn back to look at him.

_______________

Present day..

This was the last day of my visiting the library, I saw them looking at me with shocked, glassy eyes, some wiped their tears as I told them of my last day with Taehyung.

Usually they would comment and tease me but today they were quiet and it was good because telling them the incident was like going through the hell again, I felt ashamed of myself, my throat felt dry I was not able to speak further so I left the book store without a word from me or them.

_____________

1 day later...

"Kook are sure you can do it? Are you feeling good ?" Namjoon asked concerned seeing Jungkook looking pale.

He was practicing hard for the song that he was going to sing in a show and didn't took much rest making his hyungs worried. Despite of their protest he went to the library after rehearsal skipping meals and avoided them the next day either being busy in rehearsal or locking himself in his room.

"Yes...I am fine...don't worry" he said not meeting their eyes.

" Okay but remember we are here for you, now go do well" Namjoon patted his back.

Jungkook went up the stage, he had a solo performance in the show, it was dark as he positioned himself on the stage, holding the mic on the mic stand, he could hear the crowd chanting his name, as the music started playing in the background the audience silenced themselves only waving their light sticks matching the rhythm of music, a bright light focussed Jungkook, he exhaled deeply before closing his eyes to start the singing....

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 26.4K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
371K 15.2K 56
Jeon Jungkook is the most feared gangster in Seoul. His clan runs the city, and he's renowned for his incredible cruelty. He feels nothing but anger:...
647K 37.9K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
10.8K 461 30
Jeon Jungkook was madly and badly in love with his classmate Kim Taehyung. And he was was determined to make him his, no matter what it takes. taekoo...