Taming the Heartless (#bloomi...

By A_rebelliousdreamer

Under editing.. Sanyukta Agrawal ,25 years old perfect epitome of beauty and the daughter of underworld mafia... More

Prologue
The Heiress
Knight in shining armour
Who is he...?
Prince of Seduction
Love :A potion or illusion..?
Gangster girl and her boy
A date with my boy
Passion rekindled
A teaser of finale
Blooming Love
Outcomes
Revenged Love
Web of deception
I am his queen

The ferocious princess

1.9K 141 4
By A_rebelliousdreamer

Sanyukta...

"Please show some mercy..."the timid heart in a well built masculine body crawled upto my feet begging for
his life .

The fear of death...Ahh I can't describe how much I love to see it in our traitor's eyes.

"Say it again...little pup.."I sang while loading my hand gun .

"Please...pardon me.. Princess..I promise I won't come across your way or boss's way.."he said .

"You won't.."I smirked and bent down to match his level,"You know how...lemme tell.. wait"I pointed the gun on his skull,"Rather show you.."and pressed the trigger.

And the next second the whole room was sprinkled by his dirty disloyal blood.

"Take this fucking body out of here.."I wailed sparing a disgustful glance at the body .My men dragged it outside .

"Princess...calm yourself down.."uncle Robert put his hand on my shoulder.

"I won't spare those bastards who will try to harm my Dad..uncle..I won't.."I huffed in anger.

The bloody goon ,I killed had been leaking our secret business information to our competitors in the underworld that might cost my Dad's life which is the last thing I want to be happened.

"Princess this anger...this fierceness "Uncle Robert pointed his fingers on my eyes,"This is the proof that you're ready to take over boss's place soon.."he smiled proudly.

"This is the result of your training uncle be ready to be my right hand..in future.."I laughed opening the bear can for myself while uncle chose to have whisky.

"Hahaha..I am an old skeleton honey..who can't even protect your shadow in few years.."he said pouring the wine in his glass.

"Uncle..then I must say you should go with Dad on pilgrimage.."I giggled cleaning the blood from my dearest revolver.It was gifted by my Dad on my 18th Birthday.

Meanwhile my driver came there and bowed in front of us.

"Good evening Mam..."he greeted me.

"What led you here Cassio.. when I told you that I will drive back to home.."I crocked my brows at him.

I hate people who disobey me.

"Excuse me Mam..but Boss's is here and he wants to see you..."he answered in apologetic tone.

"Princess spare him at least .He is
one of our most trusted men..."Uncle said .

"Dad is here...all of a sudden..he didn't inform me.."I said to uncle confused,"Did he tell you..?"I asked him .

"Surprisingly no..I think there is something very important which brought Boss here before Christmas.."Uncle too had worried lines on his forehead.

"Lets go Uncle..what if he is in danger.."I said to uncle and without waiting for his response I ran outside our secret godown .

I hoped inside Lamborghini followed by uncle and Cassio ignited the car towards our mansion which is twenty miles away from our place of crime.

At was around half past eight in the night when the car entered in the premises of our kingdom which was packed with armored guards always ready to face any kind of attack.

I with a knotting stomach rushed inside the mansion .

"Dad...Daddy..."my voice echoed in a death silenced building.

"Your Daddy in his study room Princess.."My Mum came in a minute in her kitchen apron .

My lips curved upward seeing her performing as a devoted mother
to me.I ran to her and hugged her kissing her hairs .

"What is in the dinner Mum.."I asked her.

"Your favorite...Princess stuffed chicken ,fish mustard curry and chocolate fudge in dessert.."she answered and my mouth filled with water listening to her menu.

"Awww I love you so much Mum..,I kissed her cheeks.

"But less than your Daddy right...?"she chuckled.

"Sorry can't help it.. don't get jealous but he is my everything.."I proudly pronounced.

"Btw he is waiting for you..go and meet him before he may kill one of the poor men out of impatience..you know him better than me..right.."
she said .

"Okay..but I will come back in five minutes til then prepare the food ..."I told her and sprinted to my Daddy's study room which was located in the basement.

Actually it was not the study room but the secret armoury where our confidential files and all those illigal weapons were kept where only three person had access ,Dad ,I and Robert uncle in order to maintain our supermacy in the underworld or else in our business no one can even trust his or her own shadow.

Twisting the door knob,I sneaked inside the room where I saw a faint light coming from one of the archives.

"Daddy..."I yelled as soon as my eyes spotted him leaning into a thick
book.

He looked up at me and kept the book back on its original place.

"How is my princess.."he mouthed opening his arms for me.

"Relived to see you safe and healthy.."I answered with wet eyes while comforting myself in his arms,the place which give me solace.

"Hahaha..I love you so much darling.."he said kissing my crown followed by my forehead.

"I missed you Daddy.."I sniffed in
his chest.

"I missed you too..baby.."he too stated in a hoarse voice .I sensed he was battling through something.

"Daddy now tell me what brought you here suddenly..and don't you dare to cook any excuse as I am not gonna listen to such crap.."I warned him.

"First sit..."he said seating himself on the leather chair.

I sat opposite to him crossing
my legs and waited him to start.

"Sanyu my child ,Aden called me in the morning.He told us that Masefield organised an auction in Pittsburgh well for the outer world it is an auction but it is a secret meeting of gun dealers over the globe.If we want to make most of it and add some exclusive weapons in our collection,we must attend that auction..."he completed in a single sentence.

"Hmm.. interesting..but you could have told me on the phone.."I narrowed my eyes .

"Smart question my child yeah I could but the thing is..."he smirked .

"What..."

"I want you to join me as my official heir..it is the perfect time for me to introduce the underworld that you're going to be the next boss of Mawson Enterprise..."he said putting the cigar in the ash tray.

"Really Papa...I..I mean..I'll go there..as
your daughter..as Sanyukta David Mawson not as Sanyukta Agrawal.."I couldn't believe on my ears what I'd just heard from him.

This was the first time he was going to present me as his child or else the world only knew that he had no child.

"Yes I thought about it for very long and now I am sure that you can fight for yourself and for our business.."he said getting up from the chair.

"Thank you Daddy..."I couldn't frame
a sentence as my voice ditched me .

"I hate them most..you know.."he glared at my tears.

"Sorry.."I chuckled wiping them off and too get up.

"Lets go or else your Mum will underground us for the next few days.."he joked later on I joined him too and we both went back to the dining table.

I was very happy coz after the long three months my family was complete.

ReaChakravarti aesana0710
***********************************

Very cold response on prologue btw this is just the glimpse of her fierce nature.

I hope you people won't mind to see a love story between two poles.

According to me a love story only become perfect when characters have flaws as a human without any flaw is only found in imaginary middle age literature.

Do vote and comment guys.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 197K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1.4M 63.3K 50
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the continent is probable CEO of the "Shekha...
730K 38K 85
Rd singh shekhawat : An arrogant business man....who never cares for anyone except hs own world aNd never leaves smeone who tries to hurt hs big fat...
2.4K 123 15
"please leave my father im ready to anything you ask me please spare him."I pleaded sobbing hardly looking at my father laying half lifeless. "on one...