Forever & Always || Yoonmin

By yoonminssparadise

Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck... More

•••
Playlist
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
its almost over
.35.
thank you
Special Chapter

.26.

480 25 45
By yoonminssparadise

Months pass and Yoongi and Jimin are still happily together. Everything was going well, they finally lived together and Yoongi did what he promised, while Jimin didn't have to do anything.

Though he still maintained the house and made things easier for Yoongi, but he didn't have to work anymore.

Jimin was relaxing on the couch, reading a book as Yoongi pokes his head in. "Jimin, come here."

Jimin looks up from his book seeing Yoongi disappear before he can even answer. He bookmarks his place and closes the book, putting it down on the couch and goes to find Yoongi.

Yoongi was standing at the front door as Jimin came into the foyer. "What is it?" Jimin asks as Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand, pulling him outside.

As soon as they walk off the porch, Jimin sees how pretty the sky is. Shades of pinks, purples and oranges swirled together across the sun setting sky making Jimin lift his head, his mouth agape in awe.

Yoongi looks at him, smiling as he saw the expression on his face. He loved this man with all his being and he wanted to do so much more.

Taking Jimin's other hand in his he says. "Jimin." Jimin lowers his head to look at Yoongi, giving him his full attention. "I love you so much, and I'm so happy that we're finally together. I want to do everything I can to make you happy. I want to be the reason you smile everyday because it's everything to me." Jimin smiles as he looks back up at the sky. Yoongi just stares at him for a few seconds and then utters, "Will you marry me?"

Jimin looks back down at him. "What?"

"Marry me, Jimin, let me be your husband. I want to please you and make you happy for the rest of our lives." They stare into each other's eyes as Jimin smiles. He places his hands on the sides of Yoongi's face and says in a sweet tone. "Of course I'll marry you." They kiss and just hold each other tight underneath the beautiful sunset, in the exact same place where they first met.

•••

It was around noon on a Saturday and Jimin and Stacey had went shopping for Jimin and Yoongi's wedding. Jimin didn't want it to be too fancy or even big. Just him, the love of his life, Stacey as his.. well, maid of honor and Todd as Yoongi's best man.

Stacey was looking through some dresses as Jimin tried on some things in the dressing room. He steps out and looks at himself in the mirror. "What about this?" He says feeling the fabric of the shirt. Stacey walks over and her mouth opens as she also feels of the fabric. "It looks so good! And it's so soft. I also like the color. I think this is perfect for your little wedding. Add some white pants and a flower crown and you'll be looking hella gorgeous!"

They both share a chuckle as Jimin smiles at himself through the mirror. He couldn't believe he was finally marry the man of his dreams. All that time spent apart, waisted on shitty things, but in the end they ended up together anyways.

"Okay, which one do you like more?" Stacey asks making Jimin turn around. "Paprika?" She says holding up a paprika colored dress about knee length in front of her. "Or.." she replaces it with an olive colored dress that went all the way to the floor. "Olive?"

Jimin takes a look at both but then points at the paprika one. "Definitely paprika."

Stacey nods and puts the olive dress back as he goes to change back into his clothes. They buy the clothes and walk out to go get some lunch. As they do, a familiar voice speaks his name. "Jimin."

They stop and Jimin turns, seeing Rick standing there. His eyes go wide as Stacey looks at the two, seeing they somehow know each other. "I know you don't want to see me but I just really need to talk to you. Please."

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say, goodbye Rick! Come on Stacey." He grabs her wrist and pulls on her as he starts to walk away but then Rick yells, "Jimin I'm sorry!"

Jimin stops abruptly, making Stacey kinda bump into him as he lets go of her wrist. He looks back at Rick as Stacey adjusts herself.

"Can you just hear me out? Can we just talk, please?" Rick pleads. Jimin knew he should just walk away but he decides to hear him out anyways. "Stacey can you give us a minute?"

"Yeah. I'll be right over here if anything happens."

Jimin walks up to Rick, his face glowering at the older man. "Okay.." he spoke, folding his arms. "What do you have to say?"

"I just wanted to say how sorry I am for everything. I've been wanting to talk to you for forever now."

"I know. You came to the bar I worked at remember? I didn't want to see you so the bouncer kicked you out." Jimin replies, still with the same expression and arms folded.

Rick runs his hand through his dark brown hair and looks around as he tries to figure out what he's gonna say next, then looks back at Jimin, "Yeah.. but I wasn't trying to do anything bad. I'm different now. I'm clean, I don't deal drugs anymore, and I'm taking anger management classes to help not be so aggressive."

Jimin just stood there, his arms still haven't came undone from being folded and one eyebrow had raised at Rick's statement. "That's great Rick. I'm happy that you decided not to be a shitty person anymore. But if that's all you wanted to say then cool. Glad we had this chat. Goodbye." He turns away as Rick quickly grabs his arm, "Jimin wait.."

Jimin yanks his arm away, giving Rick a hostile expression. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me!" He lets out making Rick back away a little. "I'm sorry Jimin. You have every right to be angry with me. I did you wrong. I know I did."

Jimin sarcastically chuckles as he looks away, then looks back at Rick, becoming serious. "That's a fucking understatement."

"Jimin please. I'm sorry.. what can I do to make it up to you?" Rick pleads, actually getting down on his knees with his hands together as if he was praying while tears actually fell from his eyes.

Jimin furrows his brows giving him a look of disgust, "Well for starters you can get the fuck up, because you just look so fucking pathetic. And two, there's really nothing you can do. You could save a whole building of children and kittens from burning in a fire, and I still won't come back to you. Because I'll always remember what you did to me. All the pain you caused me.. Not just the abuse, or the way you put me down, sold me as a fucking sex slave to sloppy strangers.. No, but how you fucking used my addiction against me when I was with Alejandro." Rick looks up at Jimin, his eyebrows curled up at the center with doleful eyes. "I overdosed Rick! I could have died!!" He yells down at Rick, making him cower in shame. "I know, I know and I'm truly truly sorry. I feel awful.. I do. I just miss you. You really were the best thing to ever happen to me and I fucked it up by damaging you.. I'll never forgive myself." He lowers his head as he begins to feel sorry for himself.

Jimin rolls his eyes, grabbing Rick's arm as he helps him up from the ground. "Look, I forgive you, but that's it.. and I didn't do it for you. I did it for myself. Just, next time you decide to be with someone. Don't treat them like shit. Plain and simple."

Rick nods his head as he continued to look down at the ground. Jimin presses his lips together, still furrowing his brows and says, "Goodbye Rick." He goes to walk away but then turns back and says, "Oh and don't ever speak to me again."

He walks up to Stacey and she asks, "So who's tall, dark and handsome?"

"He's an ex.. and trust me.." Jimin says, taking his bag from her. "He's the farthest thing from tall, dark and handsome."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-okay so just to give y'all a visual this is what jimin and yoongi are wearing at their wedding. which they're gonna have at yoongis house because of the tree and they felt like it was appropriate. jimin will have white pants while yoongi will have khaki pants. and yes, jimin is gonna rock a flower crown.. because why not? wedding is next.-
-k-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.5K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
191K 10.9K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
4.4K 154 60
A co-written Yoonmin text fic that shows the painful reality of not only having to overcome your own battles, but also the ones left to you by other...
924K 40.2K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...