Alphas sister

By whiskey_buizness

Octavia is the sister to the Alpha of her pack. All her life she's grown up seeing sesless banter between her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Dominics POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
THE END

Chapter 14

2.7K 128 2
By whiskey_buizness

"Hold still!" Serena screamed at me for the millionth time as she tried to do my makeup.

"Why can't I just wear mascara and call it quits?" I huffed, she had been taking her sweet time for the past 20 minuets, making me into what she liked to think would be perfection.

"I'm almost done." She was so focused it was crazy, considering she was always joking and annoying.

"The boys are ready to go!" Moms voice rang from down stairs.

I sighed I was not wanting to go but I also was getting impatient.

"Oh my god, babe, you look so gorgeous!" Serena stepped back and smiled widely.

"Okay, now lets go!" I told her, grabbing my sweater and ready to run out the door.

"Girl go look in the mirror for two seconds first!" She told me grabbing my arm and pulling me back into the washroom.

"I don't feel comfortable looking like this." I replied, I just stared at the girl who was staring back, she was pretty and flawless unlike myself, I was shocked.

"You look beautiful, now we can go." She told me with the kindest reassuring smile.

I took one more glance, the dress fit perfectly and I looked good in it, I felt self conscious looking like this though, I always wore ripped jeans and bright hoodies I didn't care to dress up but I cared enough to put on mascara sometimes d , the thing that I did care about though was the mark on my neck.

We walked down the stairs, Serena looked really good too, her dress was light blue with flowers it suited her light and sweet personality.

I insisted my hair stay down to hide my mark, but apparently it was a rule that if you have a mate your mark missed me exposed so my hair Bobbie pinned in a loose kind of braid with tendrils curled to perfection it actually looked very pretty but I was still mad about the mark.

My mother did the typical oh honey you look so beautiful thing that moms do, my brother said I looked good and then we were finally leaving, there was a black limo waiting out front for us, apparently Tyler was already inside.

"I can't believe your going to your first mating ball!" Serena cheered as Tay jokingly opened the door for the two of us girls.

"Yeah there are a lot of other things I'd rather be doing right now." I retorted.

"Get in the car." She huffed at me.

I slipped inside Serena following me, I found myself sitting next to Tyler."damn boy you clean up nice." I told him for real, he wore a basic white and black tux, his hair slicked back a little but it suited him.

"Is that even you?" Tyler teased me." Wow Serena what happened to your face?" I couldn't stop the laughter that burst out of me at Tyler's comment, she had worked probably an hour on her own makeup and it looked good too.

As expected, Serena's face morphed into an angry one and you could practically see the steam rolling off of her.

"Not funny." She gritted our three a clenched jaw witch only made me laugh harder, this time I even heard Ray laugh a little.

After that Serena didn't talk to anyone else, and we just laughed and had fun in the meantime,

"Hey so I have a surprise." Ray announced.

We all turned to him as he opened up the mini bar / fridge thing I don't know what you call it, and he pulled out a bottle of champagne I noticed another something in the cooler, but he closed the lid to quickly he then poured us each a glass I was surprised when he handed one to me, but alcohol never really had much of effect on werewolves only if we chugged a pint of something over 40% then we'd feel it for an hour or maybe more, once we all had a flute in hand Ray made a toast ."to my sisters first mating ball and what the rest of us hope to be our last mating ball." We all chuckled as we clinked our glasses together before we drank them.

About two minuets later, the limo pulled to a stop, I felt sick all of a sudden, I New who I would see here and I wasn't ready for it.

"Don't be nervous you've got me." Tyler placed his hand on mine and gave me a reassuring squeeze, I for some reason felt unsure of the contact considering my brain was going back to what Ray had said, and my wolf was not happy.

I gave Tyler a nod of satisfaction, we all piled out of the limo and were at the bottom of the grand entrance, a red carpet lay out on the steps and music was heard coming from inside.

We were at the ushers saying our names when my stomach dropped two feet as I lay my eyes on a tall dark and handsome stranger I'd never payed attention to before now, his hair was placed just right, not greasy at all like most of the males here, his Armani suit hugged him in all the right places, and he had a red handkerchief in his left suit pocket matching my dress perfectly, his dark eyes held a complex shade or brown showing agitation and impatience, he was looking around... for me, I tapped Serena on the shoulder.

"I forgot my purse in the car Go on without me." I told her quickly and disappeared before she could refuse, this way I New I could gain a few more minuets of preparation before facing Mr.Tall Dark and Handsome who I New was waiting for me, I got to the limo that was now parked about thirty feet from the entrance, I reached into the cooler where the champagne had come from and then I took out what I found to be a bottle of Bacardi, I had hit the jack pot, it was only a pint, but I New my tolerance levels were pretty low so it should get me where I wanted to be.

I tilted my head back and guzzled the liquid down, it tasted strange and I don't think I'd be drinking it ever again, it was difficult to get it all down in one go but I succeeded and then after about five breath mints I made my way back to the ushers , I didn't see Dominic this time, there were more wolves in the line ahead of me.

"Hey where's your beg?" I looked up surprised to see Tyler beside me, he must have waited.

"I... I didn't need it after all." I told him.

"Lier what did you... Shit did you drink my Bacardi?" Tyler stared at me, I gave him a half smile.

He started laughing." All of it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"That might get you a little fucked, but it will be entertaining as hell for me." He looked so so so amused.

"Just don't tell Serena or Ray, they will fucking kill me." I chuckled, I didn't feel the alcohol yet but I felt a burn in my stomach still from it.

I told the Usher my name as I went threw the check in and then I found Ray immediately in front of me talking to Dominic.

It was like slow motion both there heads turned towards me at the same time and I felt my breath hitch as I locked eyes with Dominic's brown ones, he looked actually regretful and sorry as soon as he saw me, it made me believe he actually was worth forgiving, but holy the rest of him looked hella gorgeous, looking around he was by far the best looking man here.

"We need to talk." I didn't notice that He had walked towards me until I was directly in front of him.

I nodded, and I followed as he led us to a small corridor away from the hustle and bustle, immediately he turned to me.

"Octavia I need to tell you, I am sorry, I'm sorry for making you feel like you don't get a choice with me, because I don't want to be that guy ever...I'm sorry for not seeing your side of things, I'm sorry for not loving you the right way from the beginning, and I'm sorry for marking you especially that." I stared blankly at him, my mind was so jumbled not to mention I think I was starting to feel a buzz, my wolf swooned when he said this, but it wasn't just my wolf it was me too, I finally was hearing words that made sense to me, words I wanted to hear.

I felt a spark of joy light inside of me as I saw the sincerity and purity in his intense stare.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Please forgive me for pushing you away, I was being selfish, in what I believed I needed to do, but none of this was ever about me, it's supposed to be about us." He spoke to me, I felt his hand come up to touch my arm, his thumb rubbing lightly against my skin, making my wolf purr and a shiver run down my spine at his touch.

"Im sorry too." I whispered reaching for his hand with mine in which he brought our hands to his lips kissing the back of my hand gently and bringing our untwined fingers back by our side , "I could start listing off things too, but then I'd be all night standing over in this lonely corner, witch is not how I planned on spending my night."

I wasn't sure if it were the Bacardi but My head seemed to be doing a lot less thinking and my heart seemed to start doing a lot more talking.

I wasn't super impressed about holding Dominic's hand in public, but I New I had to, it was necessary at a mating ball for mates wolves to practically stake there claim I found it stupid.

I felt Dominic's eyes on my mark for a brief moment it was strange that the wolf was so similar to the wolf of my birth mark.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Dominic breathed out.

I felt caught off guard by his comment and I didn't know how to respond." Is it red because your pack colour?" I asked him, it pissed me off earlier thinking that he'd chose a dress the colour of his pack to mark his territory.

"No, I chose it because it's your favourite colour." He told me frowning at my question.

"How do you know what my favourite colour is?" I asked him curiously, maybe he asked Serena.

"Your longboard is red..." he trailed off.

I was surprised of how observant he was, my longboard was the only red thing I owned really, I didn't wear much red.

"Your smarter then you look Alpha." I replied in a teasing tone, he chuckled, it was the first time he wasn't upset by me calling him Alpha while joking, were we becoming equals? Or was it just me?

<><><>

Okay super short chapter I know, I'm sorry, but I will continue the events of the mating ball in the next chapter so please keep reading!!!!

Thanks all!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
1.2M 24.7K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
14.5K 715 55
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
3M 115K 31
"I am made to please you, Octavia." (Completed, Edited 45%) ********* Alpha Maksim lived his life hoping to meet his mate one day, complete the bond...