Friends Forever

By DreamySha

This five girls, Maddison, Lilian, Alli, Hailey and Kathryn are the best of friends as long as they can remem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 8

83 1 3
By DreamySha

I heard the music blasting as I parked my car in the empty space. I don't even know why I bother agreeing to this. I rather spend my Saturday, reading book or watching a movie.

And that's why they labelled you as a nerd, a voice snapped in my mind.

I sigh and reluctantly got out of my car, noticing Kat and Alli's car from across where I stood. I walk inside the house, pushing past people who blocked my way.

Almost everyone already drunk their ass off. And then there's the couple by the corner or the wall, sucking each others faces like their life depends on it. I mean Its nice to know they're into each other but get a room, seriously.

"Hey Maddi!" Alli shouted over the loud music. I smile at her, "Hey." I greeted.

She grabbed my arm and led me to the kitchen where Kat, Hailey and Lily talking happily. "Hey guys!" I said cheerfully.

They turn to me and Kat whistle, "You look smokin hot." she teased.

I scowl, "Please don't."

They laugh at me, "Seriously though. Guys looking at you and you're so oblivious to that fact." Hailey said as she shook her head.

I look around and sure enough, boys are eyeing me up like I'm some piece of meat or something. I shifted my weigh from foot to foot, feeling uncomfortable.

"I wanna go home already." I whined.

Lily laugh, "You just got here silly. Here, have a drink." she said as she hand me a red cup. I smell the cup and sure enough it's beer.

"I don't drink guys." I told them.

They rolled their eyes, "Loosen up Maddi. You lived once. Might as well make it wild and fun." Kat said.

"By drinking, get yourself high and possibly a cancer, you called it fun? Uh no thanks. I'll pass." I replied.

"Jeez Maddi. You're such a nerd and boring person. I don't even know why I hang out with you." Kat snapped and walk away.

Got to say, it hurts me a lot to hear her say that. Soon enough, the others walk out the kitchen feeling disappointed in me. What? I don't drink and that's a big deal.

"Don't mind them. Don't let their pressure you make you do somethin you'll regret later." I heard someone said. I look up and met with a pair of grey eyes. I sigh and look away.

"Come on Maddi. You can't let them make you do stuff like this. If you want to do it then do it willingly. Not under pressure or because your friends do it." he said.

"Shit Ashton. Did you watch Dr Phil or something?" I heard another voice said.

I dare to look up and I saw Andrea with Daniel and Ashton stood there, staring at me sadly. I look at them weirdly, "What?"

They shrug, "Nothing." They answered at the same time and then look at each other and laugh.

"Oookay you're creeping me out so I'm just gonna go." I said slowly and turn around to walk away.

"Hey! Don't leave me with this baboons!" I heard Andrea called out. I look back and see her trying to catch up with me.

"Man I'm out of shape." she muttered once she reached me.

I laugh, "You look nice Drea."  I told her honestly. She smile, "Well glad to hear that. I would strangle you if you said I'm fat." she joked.

I rolled my eyes. "So what happened back there?" she asked. "You know, with your friends?"

"Nosy much?" I teased.

She blushed and shrug, "Just curious. That's all." she stuttered.

I smile at her before sighing, "Honestly I don't know anymore." I admitted. Her eyebrows knitted together. "What you mean?"

"Ever since we get back from NYC during the summer, we kind of drifting apart." I told her, "They're just so busy for me and hardly invited me for shopping or stuff life that. They just cut me out of the outing groups. I felt like alone."

"Well I don't see why they want to count you out. I mean you're cool and all. So, I don't see why they have to shut you off." she rambled.

"Aww, look at you. Already defending me as your friend." I joked.

She rolled her eyes, "That's what friends are for. They got each other's back."

I nod my head in agreement. We walk out of the house and sat on the stairs at the porch. None of us say anything, we let our thoughts consume us.

"Andrea! There you are! I thought you're in one of the bedroom. Getting it on." I heard Daniel exclaimed as he walked out too with Ashton beside him.

Andrea scoffed, "I don't do that shit Dan. You know I'm still a virgin. God, boys this day." she muttered.

I laugh and got up. "I'm gonna go find my girls." I stated. But before I could make my move, Ashton grabbed my arm, stopping me from moving forward.

"They... uh.. busy at the moment." he told me.

I sigh, "I'm just gonna go find them okay?"

"Then I'll come with you." he stated and drag me inside. "I'll see you guys in the car in an hour alright?" He called out.

"Yeah, go ahead. Leave the girl on taking care of a drunk guy cause you know I'm strong enough to carry him if he fall over." I heard Andrea called out in her sarcastic voice.

We laugh and just walk around, looking for my girls. "Why do you even hang out with them at the first place?" I heard Ashton shouted over the music.

I shrug, "We grew up together."

"So?"

"So, we became best friends since we even went to the same school and all." I replied.

"Of course, that's explain why they so close to you." he retorted.

I stop walking and look at Ashton. He look back at me and raises his eyebrows. "What's with that tone?" I asked.

"What?" he said, playing dumb.

I rolled my eyes and scoff, "Your tone. Its sarcastic." I stated.

He rolled his eyes back at me, "Really? I didn't even know it." he said. I scowl but didn't say anything. I crossed my arms and walk away. A drunk guy accidentally bump into me causing me to lose my balance but Ashton caught my arm before I fell. He pulled me closer as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"Careful. Don't want to fall for someone who's not worth it now do you?" he joked.

I rolled my eyes, "That's lame ash. And really, if they made me fall. I'm just gonna stick up my heels up on the ass." I stated. He wince, "God woman. Say no to violence."

I laugh and just grinned at him. I look around and spotted Alli by the corner, glaring at some girl with fiery red hair. I make my way there.

"Alli! Hey!" I called out.

She turn around and her eyes met mine. She smile, "Where have you been? I've looked everywhere for you. God You got me so worried." she said dramatically.

I look at her blankly, "Really Al? Have you search at the porch? Or did you just search in the kitchen?" I said.

She smile at me sheepishly, "Yeah I'd just searched the kitchen." she admitted as she stretch her forehead. I laugh. Alli is really just really sweet. She would get worried but she won't really do anything about it.

"Okay. I'm just gonna tell you that I'm gonna head home first okay?" I told her.

She shrug but before I could turn around, She took hold of my arm. "Hey, don't let Kat's word get to you. You know how she is when she's drunk." she said.

I gave her a small smile, "Yeah. But a drunk person speaks the truth. But don't worry, I won't let this things ruin our friendship."

She smile, "You the best Maddi. See you, Monday!" She hugged me and shoo-ed me away. I rolled my eyes and walk back out the front doors with Ashton trailing behind me.

"God! Daniel! That's a grass. Not salad. No! Don't eat it. Oh that's it!" I heard Andrea shouted. And when I walk out, I saw Andrea desperately trying to pull a very drunk Daniel off the ground.

I laugh, "He's twice your size. I don't think you can get him up Andrea." I stated.

She look at me and scoffed, "Wow. Thanks for the encouragement and your help. Really, I appreciate it." she said, sarcastic.

I chuckle and help Daniel up but he slipped and fall face first. He sit up and laugh, he look at us and laugh harder. "Did you see it? I kiss the ground." He exclaimed and burst out laughing again.

"Okay Dan. Time to get you home." Ashton announced and took hold of Daniel arm and pull him up. He stumbled a little bit and lean into Ashton.

"Hello there fine gentleman. Looking great." he purred.

"God please don't let your gay side take over." he pleaded.

He laugh, "Don't worry sweetheart. I won't tell no one."

Ashton slapped Daniel's forehead, "Snap out of it doofus." He shouted at his ear.

Daniel cringed, "Dude! What the hell? " he exclaimed. Ashton rolled his eyes and push Daniel at the backseat. "Hey there, leather seat." I heard Daniel said.

Andrea groaned, "I told him not to get drunk. But no, he don't want to listen to his sister. Boys and his ego. Stupid boys." she rambled.

I look at her in amusement. She look at me and smile apologetic, "I'm sorry you have to see that. I'll see you around Maddi." she said and pull me in for a hug. We pull back and she got in the car at the passenger seat.

"I'll walk you to your car?" Ashton offered.

I smile but shook my head, "Nah. You get them home safely." I told him. He smile at me, a genuine smile that shows off his dimple.

"Then be safe. Text me when you've reach home alright?" He demanded and wrap his arms around me. "Take care Mad." he murmured. I smile and wrap my arms around him, "You take care too hulk." I replied.

-----

I groaned when I heard my alarm clock went off. I rolled over and shut it off. I buried my face in my pillow and have another 5 minutes sleep before I officially got out from my comforting bed. Its Monday, that means school.

After the 5 minutes had passed, I finally got out of bed and head to my bathroom to have a nice shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my face after the shower and walk out of my bathroom to changed.

I put on my tank top with denim jacket and a pair of ripped shorts that has studded at the pocket area. I put on my red high top converse and grabbed my backpack and phone before walking out of my room. I don't really bother brushing my hair cause it'll get tangle a few minutes later. Plus I had a curly wavy hair, so I don't really have to brush my hair.

I walk in the kitchen, noticing my parents aren't around. Probably already head off to work. I grabbed a bowl and cereal from the cabinet and eat my cereal with milk.

My phone buzzed and I checked it out, 'Hey Maddi, we're already went to work. So sorry for not having breakfast with you today. Have fun at school -Mum'

I snort, what's fun in school? School is a torture. Just like a prison. But hey, I love reading books so I'm good. I put my bowl in the sink and left the house, locking the door behind me.

I got in my car and start driving to school. I turn on the radio and Life of a party by Shawn Mendes is being played. I sing along to the lyrics softly. I'm not really a singer, I would rather just sat there playing piano or guitar but never sing. I mean, mum and dad would say I have beautiful voice but Its never my thing to sing.

Few minutes later, I already came to a stop at the parking lot. Can I just go back and sleep? Ugh. I reluctantly got out of my car and was engulf in a hug. I pull back and smile when I saw it was just Alli.

"I thought I would never see you again." She exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrow, amused after hearing her said that. "And why not?" I asked. Suddenly her eyes widen and she look nervous. She laugh nervously and look everywhere but me.

"Pfft I'm just being dramatic Maddi. Hahaha pfft there's no way pfft hahaha." she said nervously. When Alli being nervous She tend to say 'pfft' a lot.

I rolled my eyes, "What are you hiding Alli?" I asked, my voice filled with annoyance and curiosity.

She sigh, "I hung out with the girls yesterday. I thought they've invited you but since you're mad at Kat You decided to shut us off but I guess wrong then." she finally admitted.

I admitted, I was hurt and felt so left our and unwanted. Anger start to consume me. "Am I ever meant something to you guys? I mean we've been friends since like forever but this days, I feel like I don't even know who we are anymore." I said, "Am I not important to you guys anymore?" I snapped.

Her eyes widen, "God no Maddi, You got the wrong idea." she answered.

"Really Alli? Did I? Cause by all the signals you've given me, I'm pretty sure you count me out purposely." I retorted. I grabbed my backpack from inside my car and stomp my way to the front door of my school, feeling all kind of emotions running inside of me.

~~~~

Updated! I'm actually working on this chapter early in the morning haha I'm so tired that my sense of humor is gone.
Comment & Vote! Chapter 9 will be uploaded in few hours or tmr. But I'm pretty sure I'll update it in few hours. So stay tune for that
xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
299K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...