Wings (Larry) (ON HOLD)

By TommotheHomo

Louis' life changed when he went into that place. He didn't know if it were better or worse, but it changed d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part 1 - Niall

Prologue

9.7K 64 7
By TommotheHomo

Based super super loosely on the Maximum Ride series.

------------------------

Louis Tomlinson knew he was a freak.

He'd known it since he was a little boy.

He'd always climb trees to the highest point and the fire department would come to get him down. He loved the view and the feel of the wind on his face. He once jumped from three stories, breaking his arm in the process, because he wanted to know what it felt like to fly.

His parents disowned him when they found out what he was. They were disgusted. 'It's not natural' they said.

Thus, Louis went to live with his cousin Liam in his flat.

Liam didn't know about it and Louis was grateful for that.

He was a freak. Nobody was going to accept him.

It wasn't his fault. It just happened.

One minute, they weren't there and the next they were.

He guessed it had something to do with what happened at that abandoned place.

They called it 'The Academy.'

Nobody went there.They'd always been too cautious of it.

So when Louis was dared to go inside, he had no idea what to expect.

-----------------------

Yay or Nay? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 77 18
Harry has had a terrible past - one that he wouldn't even wish for his worst enemies and he has quite a few terrible ones that too. When Louis finds...
7.2K 478 22
Louis was a ticking time bomb. His life consists of bad days. Days where he wouldn't even get up from bed because he was too tired, or too sore to ge...
389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...
2.2K 153 18
Set in the near future, the world has fallen to a mysterious calamity known as the Great Collapse. In order to fight the monsters that began emerging...