Icy Dreamer |PJM Fanfiction|

De Suga__Fox

You look up at the scoreboard with fury in your eyes. Second place, again. Chest heaving and hands balled int... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Unnie Reveal
Chapter 61
Valentines Day
New Story
A Dream Come True
Another Dream
1 Million Reads

Chapter 34

37.2K 2.1K 975
De Suga__Fox

No...

No way...

This can't be happening.

With panic gripping your chest, you begin tearing your entire room apart looking for the small plushie usually set right on your bed.

Come on...

He has to be here..

Your breathing increases as you throw all of the blankets off of your bed, the pillows bouncing off of the walls and knocking off your pictures on the wall.

"No no no no..."

You whimper and turn your desk over, the papers falling all over the floor and the desk slamming hard.

Come on!

Please!

You tear everything out of the closet and throw it all against the wall, your entire life shattering right in front of your eyes.

No...

He's gone...

Collen is gone...

He's all I had left of her...

Tears begin streaming down your cheeks as you push your back against the wall, slowly sitting down on the floor.

He's just..

Gone...

"Y/N I heard a- What happened?!"

Immediately Jimin comes to your side, his face full of worry as you hiccup and look up at him.

"H-he's gone!"

"What's gone?"

You bite your lip hard, trying to stop yourself from completely breaking down.

"C-Collen..."

"Your teddy bear?"

You nod and press your face in your hands, loud sobs escaping your lips.

"He's all I had Jimin! He's all I had left of her!"

"Okay...okay calm down I'll help you find him okay? Now think back, where is the last place you remember having him?"

You sniffle and look down at the floor, your mind whirling as you try to retrace your steps.

"U-Um...I...I don't know.."

"Think Hard Y/N."

Oh my god.

No.

No way.

More tears flow down your cheeks as you look up at Jimin, your expression broken and lost.

"The...the vacation place..."

Jimin takes a deep breath as he pulls out his phone and looks at you.

"I'll call them."

"No...it's too late.."

Jimin cups your tearstained cheek woth a smile and softly shakes his head.

"It's never too late Y/N."

Wow...

You grab a tissue and wipe your eyes as Jimin disappears out of your room on his phone.

It's never too late?...

Leaning your head back against the wall, you wioe your eyes again and try to stop the tears threatening to keep rolling.

First I lost my mom...

Then I lost my new family..

And now I've lost the only thing that made me feel safe..

"Aigoo..."

You look up and see Jimin with a somber look on his face, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well...I had them check the room and they didn't see him..they said they would check lost and found and call me back tomorrow..."

Great...

He's gone...

You nod softly and hide your face back in your hands, small weeps escaping your lips.

"Aww...Y/N..."

Suddenly warm arms are around your waist as Jimin picks you up, his hand softly rubbing your back.

"Just come with me."

What?...

You bury your face into his shoulder and softly cry, your tears soaking the soft plush material of his sweater.

I bet this is so expensive...

"Alright....it's going to be okay Y/N...we'll find him..."

You nod and feel Jimin sit down on something soft, warmth and the smell of cologne overtaking your senses.

Wait...

Am I in his room?...

Tilting your head up softly, you look up and see Jimin sitting on his own bed with you, his eyes warm and chocolate brown.

"Why...am I in here?.."

"Well...I'm not going to leave you all alone im your room...and I don't think you can sleep in there."

"I could just clean it all up..."

"Meh, Jin Hyung will clean it tomorrow, don't worry about it."

"Where are you going to sleep?.."

"I'll lay some blankets on the floor, you can sleep in my bed."

You sniffle softly and lay your head back on his shoulder, the heavy crying beginning to take a toll on your body.

"Alright...just...just for tonight.."

You sniffle softly and watch Jimin push himself off of his bed and walk over to his closet, pulling out two big thick comforters and laying them on the floor.

"Now...I have to steal a pillow."

You give him a soft smile and hand him one of the pillows off of his bed, his eyesmile returning as he lays down.

"Now this, Y/N, is pure comfort."

Laying down under Jimin's blanket on his bed, you smile and give him a little giggle.

"Oh it is?"

"Oh yeah, you have no idea how good this is."

Jimin's arm outstretches softly as he tugs the chain on his lamp, bathing the room in a tender darkness.

How is his room still so warm and inviting?..

Even in the dark...

Watching the moonlight slowly take over the room, you look down at Jimin's back facing you.

He's so sweet...

He's letting me sleep in his bed..

With a tender smile, you tug the conforter with you as you crawl down onto the blanket with Jimin, his body turning towards you.

"Y-Y/N?..."

You look up at him with soft eyes and snuggle against his chest.

"You're right....this is comfortable.."

His lips stretch into a soft smile as he relaxes, slowly wrapping his arms around your body and taking a soft breath.

"Yeah...it really is..."

Closing your eyes you allow yourself to be overtaken by the warmth of Jimin's body against yours, the sound of his breathing lulling you to sleep.

Thank you Jimin...

Thank you....

Maybe....just maybe...

I think...I may love you....

(A/N): Love is pure.
Love is beautiful.
But sometimes, it does not last forever.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

68.7K 1.7K 37
【COMPLETED - still editing】 He just kept staring at me as if he's seen me before. I decided to walk up to him every step as heavy as the last one. ❝...
143K 4K 12
I groan when my dad dragged me toward the table with three peoples there. I think this is Mr. Min's family and then my eyes caught to this pale skin...
37.6K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
175K 8.3K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...