Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Intro๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

2.9K 110 24
By magthaline

Hi friends!! As I promised you all, I gonna give this season 2 of Abhigya got my soulmate for you all, tell me your views friends regarding this story, waiting for your comments!!!
Continue your support for me like you are doing for my other stories...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya arora:

A famous fashion designer in London ,daughter of Ram and Priya.. a modern girl ,she loves to roam around the city with her friends, likes to go to pubs, sometimes she even used to take drinks too without her parent's knowledge...
Loves her family a lot , especially her dad ,he is her World... She is in love with Purab from college, her family friend but didn't confess to him still now...

Rishi:

Elder brother of Pragya, a very responsible person, working as a cardiologist in London hospital, got married to Madhu, his love of life. Loves his family to the core..

Madhu:

Wife of Rishi, a lovable and a caring person... Her life is his Rishi, loves him to the core and she is so caring towards everyone in this house especially Pragya.. whom she considers her as her own sister..

Neil:

Younger brother of Rishi, elder brother of Pragya... Fun loving person Studying MD gynaecology in London.. He is in love with Samaira.. but didn't confess to his family as he thought to tell after completing his studies..

Samaira:

Loves Neil, she is born and brought up alone ,she doesn't even know who is her parents.. her World is Neil, who became her life... Loves him to the core and she always used to fight with Neil for silly things and she loves to irritate him, who tolerates her with full of love..

Ram:

Dad of Pragya, Rishi and Neil. Loves his family ,his world is his kids. He is a rich business man in London, a very caring person.. he considers her daughter as his second mom..

Priya:

A very caring house wife and mom. She is always worried of Pragya's doings, she has a fear for her daughter's future every minute.. she loves her husband to the core, used to hide Pragya's wrong doings from him, as she doesn't want him to get hurt..

Abhishek:

Working as a manager in Ram Industries... Very loyal to his boss.. A caring brother of Bulbul... He lost his mom and dad in his childhood itself, always used to think of his sister's happiness before him.. he is waiting for his soulmate with full of love, he always like homely girls ,and he wants his future wife to be homely.. he is very formal in his dress too...

Bulbul:

Doing ME second year in an engineering college, she is in love with Purab ,but didn't tell this to her brother as she wants to tell him after achieving something... Her brother is her World, a naughty and chirpy girl ...

Purab:

Handling his dad's business, he is in love with Bulbul but afraid to tell this to his dad as his dad is very strict in his behaviour...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks friends for reading, please do vote and comment if you like the story line.
Please do share the story too friends!! Thanks again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.6K 9
Abhi and Pragya did a arrange marriage without the wish of Abhi and with the wish of Pragya.How her love changed him from his past is the story...
24.7K 1.9K 18
Abhi and Pragya are neighbours. Pragya hates Abhi to the core. She finds him irritating. Moreover, Abhi is getting married to Tanu, Pragya's sister...
46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...