Naruto: Prodigy and Neglect

By Potetosss

This is a story about a young boy left and neglected by his parents. The young boy is Naruto. He will soon be... More

Chapter One: The Attack
Chapter Two: Sharingan
Chapter Three: A New Family
Chapter Four: The Academy
Naruto and Satsuki's Date and Bloodline
Chapter Five: Graduation
Chapter Six: Team 7
End of the Contest Thingy
Chapter Seven: The Bell Test
Chapter Eight: Journey to the Wave
Chapter Nine: Journey to the Wave II
Chapter Ten: Journey to the Wave III
Chapter Eleven: Return to the Leaf
A/N
Chapter Twelve: Successor of the Six Paths
Chapter Thirteen: Awakening
Chapter Fourteen: §¶©βπα~
Chapter Fifteen: Pain
Chapter Sixteen: Surprise
Sorry!
End

Important

5.5K 25 1
By Potetosss

Hey guys. Potetosss here. Im just here and happy to say we did good with this book. I will probably end this book when we reach 35 and above chapters but dont worry it will still be a long time. Thanks for everyone who supported me and voted for my book. This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I never thought people would like my book considering im just 12 years old. Thank you guys for all the the support you gave me for this book. It is my treasure and i will keep it safe. Thank you for the first viewers that voted on my book. I will give the shoutouts.

1. Yuesarutobi
2. Silverokami

And if you are the ones who read my story when i only had 3 chapters, please let me know so i can give you a shoutout too.

Yuesarutobi and Silverokami, thank you for supporting me on this book. Thats all for now cya potetos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 11.7K 24
Rank #1 in AliveMinato= February 14 2019 Rank #5 in sasunaru= January 11 2019 Rank #8 in sasunaru= January 9 2019 .......... Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze...
41.1K 462 19
being naruto what if naruto was more like minato in the way he acts and think and what if if he also has his mother's kushina scary anger Naruto uzam...
516K 9.9K 18
Naruto Namikaze is the son of the Fourth Hokage and his wife Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki. He has a twin sister, Naruko who holds the Uzumaki bloodli...
238K 4.1K 22
Naruto was neglected and was bullied and abuse in "his" own village and "his" family neglected "him" for "his" two siblings menma and mina. What is g...