H O N E Y

By milksnob

Her love was like honey. Smooth and sweet More

✨ Character intro ✨
Cali Kids
Foreign Affairs
This close
Open
Knock
IMPORTANT READ
Highly In My Feelings
Strange Dreams
✨✨
My Girl
Dead to me

Worst Best Day

8.8K 206 127
By milksnob

Honey's POV

Her body was beautiful the way the moonlight hit every curve. I stood over her little brown body, already strapped up. She looked so small the way she was wrapped in her pink silk sheets. She was ready and waiting for me to be her first. She must really trust me. I almost didn't even put nothing in her, I didn't want to hurt her.

I swiped the sheets off of her and bent down to her level and started my assault on her neck. I snaked my tongue up to her ear and dropped kisses down to her collar bone when I finally decide this was it. I knew she was ready to be a big girl, her juices already stained her bed sheets. I slid the tip of my strap down her clit causing her to open her legs a bit for me to slide in. And I did, as a gasp almost immediately escaped her lips. Slowly I began sliding in and out of her, going in deeper with each stroke. She was tight, and I decided to take it easy on her for her sake. Eyes closed, she was biting on her lip.

"You're doing so good, babygirl. Just a little more"

I quickened up my pace just a little and after a minute I could feel her body adjust. She let her hips ground into me accompanied by her legs wrapping against my waist, and to my surprise she began to ride, lightly thrusting her hips as I worked her walls. I took that as my green light and with that I plunged into her and she yelped with pleasure. I slid my hand from her waist up where I gripped her breast. I squeezed each one and worked my finger tips towards her already hard nipple. I brought my mouth to each one and used my teeth and tongue to lash them individually.

With each stroke, I could feel her legs squeeze tighter around me while they began trembling and shaking. Her moans in my ear were fucking with my head, my princess sounded so damn good. And I knew it was because of me, she was doing a good job, I was proud of her. She dug her perfectly manicured nails into my back while I sunk deeper and deeper towards her center. She was so tiny, I knew I had to be all in her stomach when she pushed her hand against my mine. I could tell she couldn't take it all yet but I had no thoughts of stopping. I wasn't finished yet, I let her have it. The deeper into her I stroked the louder her moans got until they filled the house. I felt her knees begin to buckle and I knew she was coming to her climax.

"Honey, please baby I'm gonna-" she rushed. She threw her hand over her mouth in hopes to muffle her moans but I snatched it away.

"Let it out" I told her and she moan between quick, ragged breaths.

With that she came and let her weakened body crumble underneath me. I slid out and pushed her legs open so I could clean her up. I licked her inner thighs with a rough flat tongue, feeling her hand in my hair pushing my face where she wanted. I slurped her up and nipped at each thigh, letting her nails drag and wander wherever they pleased. She pulled me up and sucked herself off my lips while she kissed me. I kept her in my arms and held her while I waited for her to regain her strength. I planted kisses on her forehead and her quickened breaths began to slow down until I knew she was asleep, there in my arms where she was meant to be.

•••

Gio's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating underneath my pillow. I pulled it out and held it in front of me to see a familiar face on the screen. Chrissy. Why is she calling so early? Not now girl.

I let it finish ringing. I'll call her later. I sat up, gently sliding honeys arms that were wrapped around me, towards her. I tried not to wake her, she looked so pretty when she slept. I yawned and scratched my head when thoughts of last nights antics flew back into my head. I looked around my room and then down at her. I smiled at the sight of her. Damn, I really lost my virginity last night.

Honestly I don't feel any regret right now. I'm happy with my decision. And I'm glad she was my first. And I'm glad she was my girlfriend, my lovely, lovely girlfriend.

I threw the sheets off of my body and stepped out of my bed when pain crept across my lower half. Bitch my whole vagina is sore as fuck, I'm not gonna lie this shit hurts. This is what I get for trying to be grown.

"Wooh shit" I quietly said to myself and held my pum as I practically limped towards the bathroom, letting my posture straighten out as I walked. I just knew this strut was nothing cute, probably ugly as shit. I could feel it.

I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. Once I was out I dried off and lotioned up and wrapped myself in my silk, floral robe then headed out towards my room.

"What's the matter?"

I looked up to see my beautiful Honey, sitting up on her phone.

"What's the matter? I'm sore" I said in a baby tone while I frowned.

She just laughed. "I did that" she said with a stupid little smirk on her face.

"Yes the Hell you did. Now I gotta feel this all day."

"Ahhh, you'll be alright" she joked.

I climbed in bed with her, holding my robe closed as if she didn't see me fully naked a few hours ago.

"Hi beautiful" she said, smiling.

"Hi daddy" I answered, throwing my arms around her.

"Ooh, I'm daddy now?"

"Been that" I pecked her lips.

She just looked at me for a minute, like she was thinking about something and I wondered what it was until she sat up and began to unclip her chain from her neck.

I just scrunched my eyebrows.

"Here" She said once she got it undone.

"What? You want me to wear your chain?"

"Of course I want you to wear my chain. You're mine now right? It's only right you wear it."

I smiled small and turned around, lifting my hair up for her to put in on and she clipped it.

"So when people see you, they know that's got Honey written all over it. You're a reflection of me"  she said kissing my cheek.

"Little Honey" she joked and I couldn't help but to keep smiling.

"You make me so happy, you know that?" I asked

"Oh yeah? Well I know what could make you happier" she said leaning in to kiss my neck

"Oh is that right?" She started to slide my robe off of my shoulder

"Woahhh! Put the tits away"

I looked towards my bedroom door to see Zya's tall doofy ass walking in. I snatched my robe back on all the way, covering myself quick.

"How the fuck do you keep getting into my house?"

She paused in the middle of the room. "Umm, my key" she said holding it up

"And bitch how did you- no, why do you have a key to my house..which you don't live in"

"First of all, I do live here. Second, I made a copy, duhh" she said in a slow tone as if I'm the dumb one.

She plopped onto the end of the bed. "Hey bestfriend"

"Wassup with the onesie?" Honey said referring to this yellow ass spongebob onsie this grown ass girl had on. Good question.

"You know I always eat my breakfast in a onsie. And y'all mothafuckas gonna start saying hi to me when I say it, shit" she exclaimed

"You're not eating anything" I pointed out

"Duhh, that's because we're gonna cook it. Well, you. You're gonna cook it. What, do you think I come here for fun? Girl I come here to eat"

I rolled my eyes dumb hard. I can't stand this treesh.

"You keep doing that, them shits gonna stick to the back of ya fucking head"

I made sure to roll them twice as hard

"What y'all niggas was doing, fucking?" She joked

Me and Honey both just stayed quiet with smiles on our faces.

"Eww! It was a fucking joke" Zya complained

"Too late" honey snickered and I laughed to myself.

"You mean, y'all.." she trailed and paused as she looked down at the bed, pointing at it. She shot the fuck up out that bitch when she realized.

Her face all scrunched up. "Imma have to burn this onsie." She noted.

"Anyway, you finally hit that bro" she smiled

"Yeah you already know what the fucked going on man" Honey answered and these niggas started dapping each other up. My mouth was dropped.

"Hello, i am right here!"

Honey laughed "I'm sorry baby" she said kissing my cheek

"It's okay sis, you needed to buss that thing open, think about it, the world would be a much nicer place if every body just got to fucking"

I'm really beginning to wonder if Zya is completely okay upstairs.

"Y'all some dickheads" I shook my head and got up. I walked towards my dresser pulling out a pair of shorts and a sports bra to put on since I'm being forced to make breakfast this morning. I headed to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Look she can't even walk straight" I heard zya laugh

"Ohhh my godddd" I said rolling my eyes and quickening to the bathroom

•••

Aye guess who got their own POV now niggas? That's right, Zya up in this bitch you feel me? I'm just glad to be here man but really though, not for nothing Gio can really cook the fuck out of some French toast.

Zya's POV

We were all sitting at the island in the kitchen finishing up breakfast when my phone vibrated in the pocket of my sexy ass spongebob onsie. You know, always gotta be looking right for the ladies. And speaking of ladies, I looked at my phone to see I got a message from Hope. The cutest girl I've ever seen, besides Leeisy of course she already know the vibes.

We'll See 🙃: omw to the airport now. Can't wait to finally see your cute ass 💕

I smiled at the text.

Hope man, let me tell you about her. Hope is this beautiful ass brownskin vibe that I started talking to. We been following eachother on instagram for a while now and a little before the summer started I had finally got the courage to shoot my shot and it just got heavier about a month or two ago. Honestly I don't know what I'm thinking cause she lives all the way in Miami on the other side of the country but her vibe man. It something about her. She worked overtime to get airfare out here and she's finally coming for the week. I'm nervous on the inside which is crazy, no female had ever been able to make me feel nervous but this long distance shit is out of my comfort zone. I just hope I'm not in over my head.

"Hello? You heard me?" I heard Gio's voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You talking to me?"

"Nah dumbass, I'm talking to the little yellow nigga on ya shirt" her sarcastic ass said

"First off.." I said, holding my pointer finger up

"It's a onsie, and two I ain't hear shit you said"

She huffed " I asked you if you were done"

I looked down at my plate that was about 90% empty.

"Uhh yeah, I should probably get going right about now. Thanks sis"

Gio nodded and took my plate before returning back to the sink where she was washing dishes.

"What's the rush, you got a hot date or some shit" my bestfriend asked me

I got up from my seat at the island, grabbed my keys and the keys to gio's house and headed for the door.

"Kiss my ass, I don't date" I said, I could hear Honey laugh

I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get dressed and head to the airport to pick up Hope. I wanna look good for shawty, make a good first impression.

"I'll be back! Love you guys"

"Love you too" they said in unison.

I closed the door behind me.

•••

Gio's POV

6:52pm

I had been chilling in the foryer with Honey, she was helping me clean. We had the music playing and were just laughing and joking while getting the job done. Today's been pretty chill but overall its been a great day spent with my love. Abruptly we were both taken completely out of our happy, vibrant mood when the door slammed shut so loud, and a desolate Ana rushed passed, storming up the stairs. Her face was dry and stained of tears, eyes red. She's so dramatic

Confused, I turned the music off. Seconds later Leeisy came in, Ana's door slamming in the background.

"What the hell is her problem now?"

"Gio-" she began, standing in front of the doorway

"Leeisy why are you guys back so early, I thought the trip was over Thursday" I said cutting her off

"Gio! I've called you like 12 times, why the fuck haven't you answered your damn phone" she yelled

For a minute I stayed shook, stuck almost. I've never had her yell at me like this before. I looked down for a second.

"I-I'm sorry Leeisy, I... I sat my phone down a while ago I didn't know" I just looked at her and she stood there with her hand resting on her hip for a while until she sighed, placing a hand on her head.

"Giovanni, there's something I have to tell you."

"What? What is it, why are you guys acting so weird..What do I have to go back to New York or something?"

"No"

"Then what?"

She pause before letting out a deep sigh.

"Giovanni, Mom is gone"

What? What does she mean she's gone, gone where?

I scrunched my eyebrows while my eyes began to search the floor, nowhere in particular.

"What did you just say to me?"

"Mom" she starting, taking a breath between words. "..died this morning"

Instantly, my entire soul dropped to the ground. Emptiness began taking over my body. I didn't know what I was feeling.

"Aunt Vi called this morning, so we came back and-"

Her words just trailed on and on. I watched her lips move but no sound was coming out. Everything began to be muffled and blurry and I felt my body dropping to the floor when Honey caught me and Leeisy rushed over.

I searched both of their faces. Talking, but no words. Only silence as my world came crashing down in a matter of seconds. My once great day turned into the worst day of my entire life. Darkness, anger and a heart wrenching,
unbearable pain took over my entire world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.2K 37
𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
757 26 21
Zariah has tried something new. She's bisexual, maybe? Now she wants something domestic like marriage and a family and building a home.
465K 16.2K 37
Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be honesty she just wanted to be loved by s...