Akatsuki No Yona:The Moonligh...

By Kim_Aezhia

(I suck at summaries so here it goes.) After collecting all the Dragon Warriors. Yona's group traveled back t... More

Introduction♡
Village
Great Forest of Ryū no Kõgõ
The Moonlight Dragon.
A meal
Finally... Outside The Forest
Yourin Kingdom
Not a Chapter.
Starry Night
Khlaivelhor City Port
Thank You For 2K Reads!!
Khlaivelhor City Port Pt. 2
Lhorlèin Inn
Not an Update
Apologies and Stuffieess
Unseen Guardian
To Be Seen
Familiar

Author's Note

2.7K 31 0
By Kim_Aezhia

So guys, this is my first 'Author's Note' so please, please bare with me.

So, I just wanted to tell you that I may not update quite often for now because, my schedule's kind of tight.

*Schedule:

~Monday-Friday= Regular Classes.

~Saturday= MTAP

~Sunday= Bringing and make sure my idiot of a brother does not skip school(My brother studies in ALS).

~Whole Week= Homeworks, Project, Reports and etc....-.-*

So I was actually thinking of redoing my schedule so I have time to still and try to update regularly.

I hope you guys understand.

~Aeia♡ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 26
-Crossover Of: ~Akagami No Shirayukihime~ & ~Akatsuki No Yona~ Yona was the run away Princess of Kouka Kingdom, the red haired girl having a fate wit...
321K 11.9K 66
"As realization hit him, he flinched slightly, his hands beginning to tremble. He was wrong. Hak and Princess Yona were not the most dangerous figure...
27.8K 734 13
You know the original story of Yona and the Dragons, but what if there was another person there helping the gang out along the way? This story follow...
23.2K 641 19
Edit: I've rewritten this as another story called Lightning Wolf, go check that out! Here are some words to describe Son Kurai: Cocky? ✔ Brilliant...