in the dark ─ ❝ jachary x zor...

By bisexualbesson

ೃ why don't we, a famous boy band. everything seems great on the surface but , what happens when you take a c... More

1πŸŒ™
2πŸŒ™
3πŸŒ™
4πŸŒ™
5πŸŒ™
6πŸŒ™
7?
Tagged
8πŸŒ™
9?
10?
@kissingmarais
11πŸŒ™
13πŸŒ™
Tagged Pt. 2
Tagged AGAIN (sorry guys i have an addiction to tags) ill make a tag book soz
14πŸŒ™
15πŸŒ™
16πŸŒ™
17πŸŒ™
18πŸŒ™
19πŸŒ™
20
21
22
23
24

12πŸŒ™

297 17 10
By bisexualbesson

Songfic

Song: Timelapse - Zach Herron

JACK

I woke and feeling more bored than usual, when that happens I usually like to just sing. The boys were already up eating, I didn't really feel like eating due to the sudden bored that hit me moments ago. I grab my guitar and just start strumming some cords hoping I come up with something. Nothing, so with that I just decide to go hang out with the boys hoping that that could spark some inspiration. As I walk out to the living room Corbyn stops me. I hope it isn't what I think it is.

"Hey Jack can I talk to you? In private..." "Sure" I reply unsure of where this is going. Is he going to harass me about being with Zach? I hope not, but we'll see. "Hey bud, clearly Zach feels happier with you..." as he says this look over at Zach laughing with the rest of the boys, he looks so happy and I'm glad I'm the one to make him happy. "And I've finely accepted that, just make sure he feels loved, appreciated, and make sure you always know how lucky you are ok?" He finishes giving me a warm, comforting smile as he does. "Thanks bean...I appreciate it." I say getting choked up at the thought of what he's done for me and pulling him into a hug. "Your welcome, it's ok" he says patting my back comforting me.

After Corbyn starts walking over to the boys I start to join him, as I do I sit next to him immediately embracing him in my loving arms wanting to not let him go. Wanting to make him feel loved, appreciated, safe, and happy. "I love you..." I whisper in his ear, on the verge of tears. "Oh-I-oh...I love you too." He says in shock that I just hugged him out of know where. I just savor the moment for a couple seconds, "Alright babe, I'm gonna go practice, k?" He shakes his head in agreement looking cute as ever. I place a kiss on his cheek, and with that I head to my room. I walk down to my room shaking my as a huge smile appears on my face. God he's so cute! Ugh (I've seen this a lot in numerous books, from now on I'll be putting their thoughts in italics😊)

I enter my room plop down on my bed, and felt like doing nothing so I wave off my guitar and go on my phone for a bit. I go on IG and see a bunch of Jachary edits: I like a few comment on a few and just take in the love and support that the Limelights send towards the boys and I. I comment on a video of me and him singing Do it Again by Pia Mia. The caption was "Jachary is real! I love this mini cover!" I reply back with: "Thanks! Loved making it with him, such an inspiration! Love ya and have an amazing day!♥️😉🙃" I type trying not to give it away we are actually a thing, good to know some people support us! I say out loud, mentally rolling my eyes as I do making myself chuckle a bit at the thought.

I continue just scrolling liking a few edits as I go. One edit catch's  my eye and it's the Fetish mashup we did, that's my personal favorite. The caption said: "They are the cutest couple hence on couple ever! (Next to Corbina!) "Gotta love me some Corbina! Love ya guys!" I reply tagging them both, moments later I get a text from Christina:

C: Thx bud! You and Z are too cute!!

J: 😅

C: Any idea when?

J: When I'm gonna marry him or when we're going to tell the Limelights?

C: UGH BOTH DUH! But u gotta tell the fans first! Your parents know ab u right?

J: Yup Z needs to tell Myta tho😬

C: Yikes! Well if ya ever need someone to go "shopping" with I'll go if ya know what I mean😉😉

J: Thx boo, imma go practice! Ttyl☺️♥️

C: ♥️
———————————————————————————

After I finish talking to Christina, I finally grab my guitar and start strumming a song I haven't sung in a while...

———————————————————————————

3rd PERSON

(A/n ok so idk how to really explain this but it's like Jack is singing in the background and Zach is going through old pics! If you r confused keep reading hopefully it'll make more sense.)

There's not enough hours in a day
Got no time to throw away
But all, I wanna do is spends my day just getting to know you

Zach walked into his room, wanting pull himself back into what he first loved...Jack and Why Don't We. He finds a chest underneath his bed, calling to him, like it was magical, like it had that something, memories, memories of who his love is. He just wants to be reminded of who he was more importantly. He needed to ground himself, find his happiness. As he opens the box, he finds what he knew was apart of him and always will be. Pictures, memories, of when he toured and performed as a solo artist.

The pressure it always just seems to grow
And everyday is a little more
But all I hope is true
Is that you love me and I love you

Zach picks up the photos of when he first met the boys, but more importantly, Jack Avery. He almost fell apart at the thought that this is real, this is his life. He gets to spend every moment, every hug, every kiss, every time that they cuddle. It's with him. A tear starts to roll down his cheek, as he just loses all self control. He looks at another picture. The one where Jack picked him up for a photo at a Meet and Greet. That was it, he finally broke into pieces, from all the pain both him and Jack have been through, all the happy moments, sad ones, they all just came piling on top of him. He couldn't handle it.

I always find you on my mind
To turn away like half the time
I didn't take you for the shy type
But if you wanna I'll sneak you out tonight
And we will make things alright

He couldn't think of anything but him, he is usually the one person that brought Zach happiness, but instead he brought him sorrow and saddness? That just broke him down further than he's ever gone before. He just sat there thinking of why his mind would betray him like this. The worst thing was that he knew, for a fact, that Jack would never do this to him. Jack just loved him too much to ever let it happen, but did Zach, did Zach love him enough? Was he brave enough to truly see who his boyfriend was in the dark? Could he take all the bad, good, and still love him unconditionally?

'Cause it's so simple when I'm with you
'Cause I know you want me baby
And I know I want you too
'Cause it's so simple like the honest truth
It's like a timelapse baby
We could spend a day or two, and fall in love

It hits me when the moon lights up your face
Baby you could never be replaced
'Cause now you lit a spark
You've pulled my life right outta the dark
'Cause everybody's basking in your glow
But I was never in this for the show
Is this really true
Do you love me cause' I love you

The one thought that just popped in Zach's mind while he was currently experiencing the breakdown of his life right now was: How was he going to tell Myta? If she doesn't approve then he would be even more hurt. Right now all though that's all he could think about was Jack, his smile, it just captivated him.

I always find you on my mind
But you turn away like half the time
I didn't take you for the shy type
But if you wanna I'll take you out tonight
And we will make things alright

'Cause it's so simple when I'm with you
'Cause I know you want me baby
And I know I want you too
'Cause it's so simple like the honest truth
It's like a timelapse baby
We could spend a day or two

He kept looking at the picture of him and Jack of his brothers. He kept cycling through the pictures, as tears cascaded down his face, he was putting himself through this torture wanting to stop but he couldn't. I guess you could say he was hooked, he couldn't say those 8 letters right now, even though the ironic thing was, he's said it a million times to his light...Jack.

And fall in love
And fall in love
Yea I'll be everything
Everything that you need me to
And fall in love
And fall in love
We can be anything
Anything we put our hearts into

Zach has always struggled with his image, physically, emotionally, mentally. He always had those negative thoughts in his head: that he wasn't good enough, that everyone just liked him not to upset him, that Jack cuddled him every night, whispered sweet nothings in his ear just to make him think he cared, that he slept next to him every night just to make him think he cared. In the back of his mind he knew that a huge part of Jack and his heart loved him, he just needed to find the light shining in the dark.

'Cause there is something to me
That makes it harder to breathe
And I just couldn't believe
That you had fallen for me
And I just want you to know
That I can't stand all this wasting
For us to be together, oh yeah, oh...

'Cause it's so simple when I'm with you
'Cause I know you want me baby
And I know I want you too
'Cause it's so simple like the honest truth
It's like a timelapse baby
We could spend a day or two

Now he knew that he needed to tell Myta. He couldn't keep it from her anymore. He wanted to, he just sat there in pain, sorrow, and most of all doubt. Doubting that Jack doesn't love him, his mom wouldn't accept him, that all the fans that accepted him didn't. The real truth is that even though him and Jack are really close, he's never felt more alone and distant from the older lover. He just sat there deciding to put his earbuds in, all the sudden, Timelapse came on and all he could hear? Jack's voice...

And fall in love
And fall in love
Yea I'll be everything
Everything that you need me to
And fall in love
And fall in love
We can be anything
Anything we put our hearts into

As I grew later in the night he just thought about Jack, the fans, but most of all Myta how he was going to tell her. He just laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling, Timelapse playing on repeat, crying his heart out like there was no one in his life that actually cared about him. Just him and his thoughts, that's how he liked it on days like this. In the back of his mind he just wanted to feel loved for real, by anyone. Although he knew that Jack actually loved him it's just that Zach, in a small place of his mind, that dark place where all the dark thoughts live knew that Jack was ale just everyone else in his life! He felt like an alien.

(A/n No thoughts can explain why this was so hard for me to write I cried almost like 10 times trying to express my feelings for them but I can't I just can't it goes way beyond words, I just want them to be happy, I love you all so much remember that tyler_glossy_reads
wedontwemusic
JacharyBessonz
BessonBee
SourPatxhes
-SALTYSEAVEY
Also THERE ARE HIDDEN THINGS AS TO WHAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAPPEN IF U THINK YOU KNOW PM ME k bye

WC: 2058

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.6K 30
π‹πŽπ•π„ π“π€πŠπ„π’ π“πˆπŒπ„ --> in which a girl is everything the boy needs to get his heart fixed after a experiencing a hard break up. "Look at th...
51.7K 822 12
π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [π‡πˆπ†οΏ½...
26.2K 994 31
Zach Herron, a member of the boy band Why Don't We and secret gay. Zach couldn't bear the thought of his bandmates knowing. If they knew he was gay w...
835 21 14
read to find out