Story Ideas

By WilkOgOc

🙏🏾 More

1 | Info
2| Baby Mother
3| Scandalous
4| Lost. / Taken/
5| Shy Gal.
6 | New girl.
7 | Sweet Soul
9 | Fortuity

8 | Traitor

19 0 0
By WilkOgOc

Sometimes you just have to think about yourself...

A family grown girl group starts to climb higher and higher on the rate list...beinf recognized by well known artists and making their own music...

That also included meeting guys...guys that say they love you...guys that make
you fall in love until you're locked in...guys who use your vulnerability to their advantage...

Making you give up the people who were there from the beginning for them...turning you against your family and people you love claiminf to help you only to take and break your heart piece by piece...

Hurting you mentally, physically, and emotionally till you reach your breaking point...

Leaving you all alone once everything fails...

Nobody to be there for you because you traded them for something that broke you in the end...

But your the traitor so do you deserve it?

Pm me if you want the story, don't just make it without tagging me...i wanna see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
222K 34.6K 90
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
24.9K 596 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...