wrong number ✘ ybn glizzy.

By anj444inik

could the wrong number lead to something right? More

➮ one.
➮ two.
➮ three.
➮ four.
➮ five.
➮ six.
➮ seven.
➮ eight.
➮ nine.
➮ ten.
➮ eleven.
➮ twelve.
➮ thirteen.
➮ fourteen.
➮ fifteen.
not an update ❗️
➮ sixteen.
➮ seventeen.
➮ eighteen.
➮ nineteen.
➮ twenty.
➮ twentyone.
➮ phone call.
➮ twentytwo.
➮ twentythree.
➮ twentyfour.
➮ twentyfive.
➮ twentyseven.
➮ twentyeight.
➮ twentynine.
➮ thirty.

➮ twentysix.

13.5K 517 360
By anj444inik

Jae.

I changed out of my slides putting on my yellow vans. I grabbed my purse and got out the car, we had arrived at the mall. "You looking for something or you just here?" Glizzy asked walking beside me. "School shopping." I said looking up at him.

"What college you going to?" He asked. "I'm waiting back on UCLA and Georgia State." I said. "Those are my top picks." I added. "Oh." He said opening the door. "Thank you." I said entering the mall. "What store first." I said to myself looking around.

"Forever 21?" Nat suggested. "Let's go." I said turning to Glizzy.

"You going with them?" I said pointing to the rest of them walking towards a footlocker. "Nah, you here to spend time with me so my attention on you." He hesitated at first deciding. "Okay." I said as a smile grew on my face.

"It's up there." He said pointing to the Forever 21 upstairs. Nat excitedly walked up the steps, Forever 21 is her favorite store. "Nat slow down, I don't know why you rushing and you don't have any money." I joked. "Hoe shut up." She said flipping me off. "I'm a rich bitch." She added.

"Yeah okay." I said as we entered Forever 21.

I looked back at Glizzy mugging the inside of the store, contemplating his decisions. "Come on." I said laughing grabbing his hand. I dragged him over to a section that had graphic tees. I picked up a couple that I liked, I didn't wanna spend most of my money on graphic tees.

I found a couple jeans, some dresses, and a few jackets. "How you feel about this?" I asked holding up a mini jean skirt to my waist. "Too short." He said sitting down. "I don't think it's short." I said holding it up. "It's short."

"Don't worry about that, you like the color?" I asked. It was a baby pink. "I can't move on from it's too short, that's the overall of the skirt, fuck a color." He said leaning back. "I shouldn't of asked." I mumbled.

I put the skirt back, knowing I'm coming back to get it. "Get in the picture." I said opening my camera smiling. He stood up joining me in the photo. I took a couple, turning my phone off. "Send me those." Glizzy said. "Okay."

I looked around a little more. "I'm finna go to the food court, you want something?" He asked. "Yeah, what they got?" I asked. "Burger King, Chipotle, Panda Expres-

"Panda Express, and orange chicken with fried rice." I said pulling my wallet out. "Put that back, I got you." He said. "No it's okay I got it." I said opening my wallet. "I'm serious, I got you." He said chuckling. "You sure?" I asked

"Yes, I'm sure Jae." He said. "Okay, thank you." I said. "You welcome." He said leaving out of the store. I rushed back over to where I placed the skirt adding it to my pile. I looked around one more time finding nothing, I went and got in line.

"Where is Nat." I mumbled to myself. I been around this whole store and didn't see her. I pulled my phone out checking my messages. She texted me a couple minutes ago, saying she was in the food court. I paid for my things and left out.

I remembered where footlocker was, I needed some shoes for my new clothes. I went downstairs going the way I came from. I was only getting one pair since I ordered a pair online. I went in looking around, I just settled for a pair of 11's.

I looked around for a worker. I felt my phone vibrating in my phone. I grabbed it out my pocket seeing it was a FaceTime call from Nat. "Yes." I said as it connected. "Where you at?" She said shoving fries in her mouth.

"Footlocker." I said mugging at her smacking. "Alright, I'm finna come." She said. "Okay, stop smacking." I said shaking my head. She laughed and hung up.

"You need any help?" A worker asked coming up to me. "Yeah, can I get these in a size five." I said giving her the shoe. "Okay." She replied going to the back. I sat down waiting for her to come back.

"Your food gonna be cold by the time you get to the food court." Nat said from behind me. "Oh, I forgot about my food." I said looking at the worker come back out. I tried them on making sure they fit good, and they did. I smiled putting them back in the box.

"Oou! You wanna buy me these?" Nat asked holding up a shoe. "Ask Nahmir." I said going to the cash register. I paid and Nat and I left out. "Them shoes was cute." Nat said pouting. "I got you when I get my next check." I said.

"Really?" She asked jumping. "No." I said messing with her. She kissed her tooth. "I'm just playing, if you really want them and you just not picking up things, I got you." I said being serious this time. "Thank you." She said hugging me.

I followed behind Nat, as she lead me to the table they were at. "Damn, you went all out." Jay said at the large amount of bags I had. I placed my bags down sitting beside Glizzy.

I took my food out the bag opening the carton, it wasn't completely cold but it wasn't hot. "Thank you, again." I said beginning to eat. "You welcome shorty." He said smiling at me.

I took my phone out scrolling down my instagram timeline. We stayed for another fifteen minutes, then left out. "Y'all going back to the hotel?" Glizzy asked. "I guess." Nat said. He looked at me for clarification. "Yeah, I guess." I said. "Aight."

The hotel was a good thirty minutes away from the mall, we were halfway there. I rested my hand on the console. I laid my head on the window, I was tired and it's been a long day. I enjoyed myself though. I felt a hand rest on top of mine. It stayed there, he didn't move it this time.

I looked over at him, he noticed me looking at him and looked at me. I tried to hold back my smile. I looked down at our hands, and intertwined them. My heartbeat sped up and my anxiety skyrocketed. He slightly smiled back at me turning his attention back to the road.

I reminisced on the conversations we had over text. Then it all hit me, when Glizzy was telling me about Rhoshima he mentioned a girl he was starting to have feelings for, I was that girl. I was so stupid not to realize, I was the one he was talking about all along.

"It's getting late." I said looking at the time. We pulled into the hotel parking lot. "Yeah, I should get back." He said. "That's a long drive, you sure you don't wanna stay just until the morning?" I offered. "Na- he interrupted himself with a yawn. "See, I don't want you driving and you tired." I said.

"Yo parents might trip." He said. "Trust me, they will." Nat said not helping. "Especially that daddy of hers, moms cool she won't flip out as bad as Mr.Ken." She added.

"You're not helping at all." I said rolling my eyes. "My dad doesn't come down to my room, my mommy will understand, come on." I said letting go of our hands. "Okay." He said getting out the car.

"I'm just saying, my bro don't play that." Nat said referring to my dad. "When my daddy become your bro." I said laughing. "That's been my bro, since kindergarten, since he's not here it's my job to keep an eye on y'all." She said as we got on the elevator.

"Man, we not doing nothing." Glizzy said. "How I know that?" Nat said. "You in the room." He said. "What if I step out for a minute huh? Then what." She said crossing her arms. "All I need is five minutes." He said licking his lips. I hit him upside his head.

"We not doing nothing." I said. "See what I'm talking about, I can't even use the bathroom." Nat said. "Cause all he need is five minutes." She said mocking him. The doors opened and I stepped out first.

"I'm just playing." He laughed. "Yeah, okay." I said getting the keycard ready. We were in room 307 so it wasn't that far down. I unlocked the door pushing it open. Nat immediately ran and plopped down on her bed.

I grabbed my scarf and my pajamas taking them into the bathroom. I changed and then wrapped the scarf around my hair. I brushed my teeth and then washed my face. I grabbed my clothes leaving out the bathroom.

Nat was laid across her bed still in her clothes, Glizzy was laying on my bed facing the wall shirtless. I put my clothes in a different bag for my dirty clothes. I plugged my phone up, turning the lamp off. I stretched before pulling the covers back, getting in the bed.

I felt movement in the bed and arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself, drifting off to sleep.

so that happened.. but the next time i'll be updating its going to be multiple chapters including the ending so yea :) 💛 i'm also working on another Glizzy book so that'll come out soon also schools about to start so the new book might be a long wait and im trying to finish this one before school which is on the 28th

if i made any mistakes correct me please cause i barely read over it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 639 29
A wrong number can change a life ... Completly ..
12.4K 286 23
Unknown number: OMG! MOM I GOT THE NEW JOB!!!!! I START TOMORROW!!!!! J: I'm not your mom but congrats bro! Who knew one wrong number could change s...
422 16 11
A random moment when an unknown number sends a text and all you do is let them know they have the wrong number, but do they really? Maybe it was fate...
120K 2.3K 22
wrong number :: h.g one simple mistake of a wrong number can lead to millions of great memories. lowercase intended